On Vacation
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

On Vacation Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

On Vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On Vacation Empty On Vacation

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Chase looked around her in amazement. "Tokyo."She whispered looking out the window of the car they were in. She had been all around the world, but never to Japan. Even though she spoke the language quite fluently and read their comics. She got out of the car in front of a hotel. One of those really large, built up hotels, but the rooms were only like, a cubicle with a t.v. This was going to be fun!

Throwing her stuff into her room Chase let her butler start fixing things up for her. She was going to explore! "I'll be back later!"She said nonchalantly and left the hotel. She had 20,000 yen to spend today. Basically around 127 pounds[OOC: or around $200 dollars to us Americans]. Smiling she walked down the road.

So many people were here, but she didn't want to look like a tourist! So she had refrained from the I [heart] Japan T-shirts, and the sunglasses. Instead she wore a simple pink t-shirt with a pink skirt. Her dog under one arm and a purse under the other. Sure she looked like some rich preppy American girl, but her accent stated otherwise.

Walking down the street she found a quiant little cake shop. Cake? A shop just for cake? Walking in she paid for some tea and an all you can eat for an hour splurge. Getting weird little pastries and tea she watched the entrance. She didn't know how often people from England came here..but it was worth a try. Seeing as the Japanese girls around her age weren't talking to her. Mostly because she was English, and not Japanese, even though she had paid and talked to the lady in Japanese. She sighed and took a bite of a cake. "Whoa."She whispered and smiled. She was going to like this vacation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

On Vacation Empty Re: On Vacation

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:34 am

Virginia sighed, and suddenly had no idea what she was doing here. She didn't know Japanese, she didn't usually like Japanese food, and she didn't know anybody. Then, she saw a girl, and she didn't look AT ALL Japanese. She sat down next to her. "Hi." she said, shyly. She was shy, but not shy enough to stand, rocking back and forth a little ways away from the girl, wondering wether or not to talk to her. "Erm", she started. "Does the term 'Muggle' mean anything to you?" she asked. It was worth a try, at least.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:40 am

Chase turned and stared at the girl. She sounded British, meaning.. FRIEND! "Yes it does!" She said giggling. "How often is it you run across someone who goes to the same school you do in a different country!" She said giggling as she took another bite of the little cake on her plate. "What are you doing in Japan? I'm here on Vacation, just got here." She said smiling as she took a drink of tea and set it down turning to grin at the girl.

She loved it how Wizards would come up to people and literally right to their faces say something like Muggle, or Wand, or Qudditch and hope they knew what you were talking about. "I'm Chase Moor, Gryffindor." she said smiling at the girl and sticking her hand out to her. "Welcome to the wonderful world of Japan, here have a pastry!" She said giggling as she held out one of the little cakes to the girl. "They are very good! And the tea just goes PERFECT with them." She giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:48 am

Virginia blinked a little. Wow, she really was magical! She shook herself a little. "Erm, I'm Virginia Vista, Ravenclaw. But you can call me Vinny." she said. "My parents want me to 'go out there, see the sights, brave the world! They're a little strange." she quoted them. She gladly took a pastry. She tried a bite in the tea, and a bite out. She giggled, and decided she liked the tea and pastry together better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 am

Chase laughed and leaned back in her chair. "This is my first time in Japan, even though I can speak Japanese fluently.." She giggled and took aother pastry. "I'm liking it already, I mean the hotel rooms are adorable, just a bed a t.v. and a phone! It's so cute, and when I mean that's it I mean it, a curtain hangs over the little tiny entrance and you have enough room to sit down!" She giggled and looked at her smiling.

"Where are you staying? I'm in the hotel down the street." She said smiling at her. "Oh wow! We should totally hang out together! Cause I'm totally like, alone here right now, besides my butler, but the other Japanese girls our age just think me a tourist and aren't going to talk to me no matter how fluent I am with their language." She giggled and jumped up. Paying for another all you can eat for an hour with tea she dragged her new friend to the buffet. "Eat up, it's all you can eat pastries for an hour!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:55 am

Vinny laughed and took another bite. "I'm staying there too!" she giggled. "This vacation is going to be a lot better now that I'm friendly with someone." she goggled as Chase dragged her to the buffet. She requested another one. "Oh yeah, the rooms are really adorable." she said. "The designers had a good view of what people look for." she said, meaning cute little things like that. "So, what have you done so far this summer?" she aske, already sounding like they were best friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:03 am

"Well.. It's been pretty hectic and everything! But so far it's been great!" She said giggling. "But nothing much, mostly packing for this awesome trip!" She said laughing. "I'm so excited I know someone here! We can totally go site seeing together, and shopping and just have a great time!" She laughed and put some more cakes on her plate. "Oh.. be careful to eat everything you take, they charge you for things left on your plate.. least that's what they told me." She smiled and took a few more pastries before waiting for her new friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top