Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Grandparents house

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 2 Empty Re: Sophia's Grandparents house

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:42 am

"Come in, and I'll take you to the living room from there we can watch a movie if you guys want to."said Sophia as she walked into her living room. "Wait here guys I'll beback."said Sophia as she whent back to the kitchen to get drinks and stuff.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:11 am

Andrian smiles at Sophia and finished off his Cocoa " Nice Cocoa Mrs.Starson" Andrian said licking his lip and stood up looking at all her Dvds and mumbleing and then sat down sighing " Big day today..." Andrian murmered looking at his watch it was nearly 12:00pm and then he stood up walking into the Kitchen " By the way you got a nice house here. Are you parent Wizard and Witches? " Andrian asked with a whisper " Oh i forgot to tell you made it to Quidditch Captain" Andrian said to her with a smirk on his face. Andrian was now staring at Sophia's Face " Woah " Andrian said dreamely then slapped his face causing him to go back to his normal self
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:15 am

Sophia laughed. "Oh, no I'm a half blood my mum is a lawyer and my dad is a auror that's why is always is gone."said Sophia as she got an apple from the fridge. "So, quidditch captain that's great Andrian I'm so happy for you!'said Sophia hugging him. "So, um... shall we go back int the living room and watch a movie or something I'll let you choose the dad you want to watch we have surrounded sounds."saidSophia as she grabbed his hand and tooked him backto the living where Jaden was waiting.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:17 am

Andrian held onto Sophia hand and let her lead him to the living room and as he entered the Living room he saw Jaden " Jaden mate how you going mate" Andrian said with an australian accent still holding onto Sophia Hand and sat down next between Jaden and Sophia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:26 pm

Sophia smiled. "So, what do you guys want to watched, a scary movie a funny one or what?" Sophia asked looked at them. "I like scarymovie, but then again I'l like funny ones also."said Sphia smiling as she got up and got a blanket. "Sorry, I always like to spend a rainy day watching movie wrapped up in a blanket."said Sophia as got her a blanket out of the closet..
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:26 am

( Pretend it out)

" You got I am Legend?" Andrian asked her with a smile on his face " If not i got the DVD" Andrian said pulling it out " It a great movie" Andrian said giving it to Sophia " Or we can watch whatever you want" Andrian said with another smile on his face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:24 am

"I am legend yeah it was a great Movie, it just came out and I don't think we have it."said Sophia scaning the dvds. "Nope, I'm afraid we don't, so we just watch yours."said Sophia as she put it in and pressed play. "Oh this it will feel like your really there with Will Smith, that what I like about surround sounds."said Sophia as she sat by down and curl under her blanket.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:24 pm

" Okay then" Andrian said putting the disc in and putting subtitile on then started the movie " First bit alittle boring " Andrian said sitting down putting his arm around Sophia as the movie began to start. Andrian gently whispered " You mind me putting my arm around you" looking at her and looked at Jaden then at the TV watching the first bit of the movie " It get better soon " Andrian beamed with his arm still attacted to Sophia hip
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:13 pm

"That's fine, I don't care."said Sophia smiling. As Sophia layed her head n his shoulder she looked up at him and smiled. "Here, let's share this blanket together so we can do whatever we want under here."whispered Sophia smiling
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:38 pm

" Erm okay " Andrian whispered putting the blanket on and suddenly jumped as he heard a scream on the TV " haha that was scary " Andrian said breathing hard and then gout uder the blanket and gave Sophia a kiss on the cheek " By the way the Second task is going on today" Andrian said looking at his watch " Should be on 10 mintue after this movie finish " Andrian whispered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top