Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Grandparents house

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Grandparents house - Page 13 Empty Re: Sophia's Grandparents house

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:29 am

Sophia giggled. "Yeah, he was actually nice to us, I guess being in jail tought him a lesson."said Sophia as she looked at Mimi. "I don't know why is calls you master I never told her to I even told her t stop calling me Mistress and she doesn't/"said Sophia sighing. "So what do you want to do now?"Sophia asked looking around.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:41 am

"Erm what you wanna do?" Andrian said grabbing her hand and holding it, staring at her eyes and waiting for an answer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:41 am

"Erm what you wanna do?" Andrian said grabbing her hand and holding it, staring at her eyes and waiting for an answer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:18 am

Sophia smiled. "Hmm I don't know you want to watch a movie or something?'' Sophia asked as she tooked a drink of her butterbber. "Like always I have tons of dvds name and I have it!'said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:24 am

"I don't wanna boss you around" Andrian said giving a little chuckle "How about we get mimi to choose and she can watch too" Andrian said nodding at Mimi
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:43 pm

Sophia smiled. "Why Andrain I think that's an excellent idea!''said Sophia smiling as she looked around. "Mimi darling can you come in here in please?" Sophia asked kindly. As she saw the little house elf come toward them very slowly. "Hello Mimim would you like t pick a movie for us to watch?" Sphia aske smiling. "mimi pick movie for Mistress Granger and Master Potter is an honor how about we watch the day after tommorow?' Mimi asked in a squeaky voice. "Yeah sure Mimi I love that movie, what doyou think Andrain?" Sophia asked him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:32 am

" i think it awesome " Andrian said holding her hand and watch mimi gleefully run to grab the movie, aAndrian gave a smile at mimi
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:09 am

Sophia smiled and laughed. "Look at her sh'es so happy to watch this movie!"said Sophia chuckling as she seen Mmimi sit down in her favorite chair. "She's a good house elf, and she's the only thing I have left now."said Sophia as she layed her head on Andrain Shoulder.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:14 am

Andrian gave a chuckle "Don't worry when the wars is over we will be a proper family" Andrian said " I promise" Andrian added on
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:21 am

Sophia smiled. 'Thanks Andrai nthat's sweet of you that's why I love you so much.'said Sophia smiling as she layedher head back down on her shoulder. "Yeah, this war is really making us lose our love ones I just wish it was over."said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top