talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open)

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 3 Empty Re: talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:34 am

ne'os walked with her thinking deepley about something.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 3 Empty Re: talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open)

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:39 am

Samantha could tell that Ne'os was thinking about something. "Ne'os love whats wrong? I thought that that was what you wanted. You got your supply back?" Samantha asked him, hoping he was ok.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:36 am

"yes its not that im just thinknig of london i expected my father to yell but he didnt he just keeps his cool" he said looking at her and smileing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:39 am

"Thats a good thing then right, that he didn't yell. I mean, I guess he realized that it was all there fault so he didn't have any reason to yell. I'm glad your happy though." Samantha said to him holding his hand happily.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:08 am

"yah im glad hes a good father to me" he said giving her a hug "well want to wander around london for a while?"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:13 am

"Sure, I was hoping to buy some more clothes for Jazmine." Samantha said to him, now heading for the elevator.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:17 am

ne'os and sam walked into the elevtor wich took them to the atrium where they got out and looked around for the phone booth "its amazing how big this place is" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:23 am

"I've never really been here before and when we first walked in I thought we had walked into a whole new world. I wonder what a muggle would think about this place if they ever found it?" Samantha asked out of curiousity. They then walked into the phone booth and moved up into the busy streets.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:24 am

"probobly would think that they are in a dream" he said modifiying the memory of a muggle that saw them apear in the phone booth.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:27 am

"Yeah, your right." Samantha said to him as they walked closer to a baby clothing store.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top