talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 21
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 21 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open)

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 21 Empty Re: talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open)

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Samantha turned to Ne'os after the minister left and said, "I know it won't love, but I still don't want you to get hurt. I don't think I could stand seeing you get hurt." She said to him, with hurt in her voice.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 21 Empty Re: talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:04 pm

"i dont want you to go to the ministry with me when that happens its going to be messey and i need to play dead for the muggle minister" he said thinknig about what type of gun they would use.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:13 pm

"Ok, love, but if anything happens to you, I will be the one that will have to play dead." She said to him, starting to have tears in her eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:14 pm

ne'os wanst eaxctly sure what that ment "i dont want you to worry" he said to her giving her a hug.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:32 am

"But I love you, I have all the right in the world to worry about you. I never want you to get hurt, but if you do then I have the right to get mad, because I love you." She said to him, now starting to cry. She never wanted to cry but the feelings she has for him are out of this world.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:30 am

"dont worry no one is at fault and its the only way for me to make up for what i did this is the only way to help me and im happy the Minister came and told me this" he said to her "and pain is only temporary we have all the time in the world to be with eachother."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:34 am

"Do you promise that?" She asked him, not really wanting to know, she was afraid of what he would say.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 am

"i promise that we will be together forever" he said to her love in his eyes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:43 am

Samantha smiled brightly at him, and then leaned in and kissed him. After a few seconds, she leaned back an inch, "I love you Ne'os Emof." She said to him then layed her head on his shoulder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:44 am

" i love you to" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top