talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open)

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 11 Empty Re: talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:40 am

ne'os lead sam down to the basement it was simpley built and very small there was a t.v. and a couch but no bed "your gona like this part" he said walking through the wall and then sticking his head back out "come on the spell only allows vampires through."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open) - Page 11 Empty Re: talking to the ministry of magic (sam, open)

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:54 am

Samantha smiled as he walked through the wall, "Why only vampires?" Samantha asked him as she walked through the wall. It didn't feel like anything, It was like there was nothing there. She then saw a big room with lots of odd things in it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:39 pm

"Vampire hunters frequent this place alot they dont care im here and i talk to them alot but sometimes the new ones dont understand the diffrence between good vampires and wild vampires." he said pokeing a small globe wich started spinning by it self. "sorry its a bit dusty and im not sure what half this stuff does but its very cool" he said watching the globe for a second before turning to face Samantha
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:01 am

Samantha watched him as he played with the spinning globe. She didn't know what to say so she walked up to him and gave him a big huge, "I love you Ne'os. For now thats all I need to know." Samantha said to him just wanting him to understand how she felt.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:57 am

" i love you to" he said hugging her back.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:02 am

"So tell me about all this stuff." Samantha said, now looking at all the stuff in the room.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:10 am

"this" he said motioning at the clone "is a magicle tracking device anyone i want i can find with this say i want t find you" he said waving his wand at the globe it stoping on europe "it tells me where you are..if i search me though "he said flicking his wand again the globe started spinning again "it dosent do anything." ne'os walked over to the object emitting smoke "i have no clue what this does" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:34 am

Samantha looked happily at the spinning globe. "Wow, thats so cool." She then walked over to the smoking object. "Well obviously it makes smoke." She said then giggled alittle.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 pm

"well yah but it does more than that i jsut dont know what" he said poking it again making it unleash more smoke. He walked into the center of fthe room "this is by far my most prized object in this room" he said staring at the potion surrounded by spikes "its a cure for vampirism..its only enough for two people" he said "of course i cant open it because the spikes are mad from silver and blood rose."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:13 pm

"Well that doesn't make any since, why make it just to not be able to get to it?" Samantha asked him, being totally confused about why someone would make a potion, just to not be able to take it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top