Students in RP help
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Students in RP help Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Students in RP help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Students in RP help Empty Students in RP help

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:50 pm

Ok, I just have to get a few things straight that's all:
First: A RP character must be the same House the member gets sorted into, right? E.g: You can't RP a Hufflepuff when you are a Gryffindor?
Second: A RP character can be prefect and head girl/boy, but what year do they have to be in?
E.g: members of this forum can be a Head Boy/Girl and they don't have to be in 7th year, but do the RP character have to be in their 7th year to be a Head Girl/Boy? Same as with prefect.
Third: A student that becoems a professor in one class, doesn't have to get homework in the others, right?

Those are just a few questions that has been bothering me for a while, Two of them I know the answers to, I just want it clear once and for all, and I also mentioned this in case some new members at this board was a bit unsure about these questions as well..

-Duchess Carrie
Head Girl of Ravenclaw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Students in RP help Empty Re: Students in RP help

Post by Darren Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:57 pm

1: Well yes ur rp character has to be in the same house as u were sorted. I mean thats the reason why there sorted right?
2: Well im not sure about that one, but if people want this to be really realistic than they have to be in there 7th year, biut i dont think ur rp char has to be 17 if there head boy/girl
3: I didnt understand the question make it clearer plz?
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:00 pm

Ok thanks! Makes more sense too..

Third [again]: A student that becomes a professor in one class, such as Adebola with Herbology, doesn't get homework in other classes, such as Transfiguration, Charms etc, because of their title as a professor, correct?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Third: lol no i dont think so and i think there should be a rule where u cant be a teacher and a student. It confuses things!
I think u shuld have 2 accounts if u want to be both so it doesnt conuses things, and ur student account has to do the HW
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:33 pm

Yes! That would be a great idea, Lynn asked for the same thing as well really! But I couldn't answer her as there is no rule that says that isn't allowed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:41 am

This topic is locked!
(locked!)

And no ther eis no rule about having double accounts but we do not want too many double accounts on our site so this si the alst of double accounts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top