two new students
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

two new students  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

two new students

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two new students  Empty two new students

Post by Sam Thomas Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:20 pm

Okay, so the title is slightly deceiving as only one of the two characters I'm advertising is new as the other is being resurrected and dusted off ready to stand in the spotlight they deserve to have shines down on them.

Let's start things off with the new guy: Sam Thomas
He is the son of Dean Thomas and Demelza Robins and is quite similar to his Father. He's good natured, relaxed and reasonably mature for his age. But don't that let fool you. Sam is up for a little bit of mischief, adventure and would willingly break the rules to help out a friend - besides he's in the teachers good books so they're more likely to let him off the hook. He is a chaser for the Gryffindor hid ditch a rambling and is both a quidditch and football fan. 
Potters Army. Most likely friends with children of Dumbledores army members. 
Profile: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t20196-thomas-samuel-david

The next character is: Francesca Bloom. 
She is a Hufflepuff and also a member of Potters Army, which she joined to try and improve her wand work as she isn't the best witch in the school. She isn't a complete idiot and is reasonably good at herbology and divinations. She doesn't like being alone and is interested in anything sunny and colourful, horoscopes and not-overly-strenuous adventures. Although I'm up for throwing her in difficult situations.

I'm looking for primarily student based threads for the pair but if that involves adult interaction, running into untrustworthy wizards, finding themselves with their wands drawn then naturally I'm down for that!! 
I also forgot to mention they will both be entering their sixth year in September (along with Bertie... I quite like this age).
Sam Thomas
Sam Thomas

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

two new students  Empty Re: two new students

Post by Sam Thomas Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:04 pm

Yeah they'll probably know each other from annual DA gatherings their parents dragged them along too? I'm down for them being friends Smile
Sam Thomas
Sam Thomas

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top