Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** Empty Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Sterling entered the room of Requirements several hours earlier than he had arranged to. Sterling sat on the bright red couch that was the only thing in the Room. He yawned and stretched, closing his eyes having not slept the previous night. He had told the room not to admit anybody except for Chase... he hoped he had been specific enough.

Last edited by Sterling Silver on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Chase glanced around the hallway. She saw the door, meaning he must already be in there. Making the excuse that she wasn't feeling good she had snuck out of the common room. Today she had put on a belly shirt tanktop and a pink mini skirt. She loved changing out of her robes RIGHT after classes were over. It was the first thing she did every day. Smiling she opened the door carefully and spun around, closing it behind her. She stopped for a second, her back to the room her hand on the doorknob. Then, she slowly turned around to look at the empty room, and a red couch, with the person she had come to see sitting on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content*** Empty Re: Secret Place (Chassy) ***Some Mature Content***

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Sterling shot up to his feet, and brushed off his gray T-shirt. He was wearing navy blue jeans with the Ravenclaw crest on his right flank. "Chase!" he yelled happily, running to her, arms outstretched. He had convinced himself to a certainty that she wasn't going to come... that he had imagined it all... but seeing her here made his heart leap, pound... making his stomach flip over excitedly. He smiled widely.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Chase smiled and hugged him. "Sterling."She said smiling happily. "I was afraid you weren't going to show up."She said softly looking up at him happily. She couldn't believe it! He was here! She thought he would hate her for having to make this secret. She smiled and hugged him again putting her cheek against his shoulder happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Sterling released Chase... grabbing her hand gently and guiding her to the couch to sit down. He sat next to her, close enough so they're thighs and shoulders were touching. Her presence warmed him. He felt throbs of warm pleasure flow through him as let his hand slowly fall onto hers. "How was your day?" he asked seriously. He really wanted to know, he was deeply interested... he wanted to hear every detail of the day they had been forced to spend apart... wanted to fill the gap that had recently opened up inside him.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Chase smiled and sat down leaning against his shoulder carefully. "It was boring, I had double History and passed notes the entire time."She said shaking her head. "I also had Transfiguration, and I fail at that class."She said smiling slightly leaning her head against his shoulder. "I talked a lot, did nothing, a normal day."She said smiling slightly. "Of course I was constantly surrounded by people. Just like everyday."She said smiling. "How was you're day?"She asked looking up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:05 pm

Truthfully, Sterling had been sitting alone in the corner... not even paying attention in class. That was something he never did, not pay attention. "I... er... sat in class, I wasn't really paying attention... I was still thinking about you even after we weren't talking anymore." he said, blushing a little. He clutched her hand and leaned on her head which was leaning on his shoulder. "Did you remember to be flirty?" he asked conversationally after a moment's silence.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:08 pm

"Of course."She said softly and smiled as she looked down at their hands resting on his leg. "It's just kind of..my nature."She said slowly. "I flirt with most of the guys in my group of friends."She said slowly. It was getting awkward again so she looked at him carefully removing her head from his shoulder. "I hope you remember to keep up your own reputation."She said looking at him seriously. "Don't daydream all day, because if you do...someone will get suspicious."She said softly her big chocolate brown eyes stuck on his gray ones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:16 pm

He laughed. "My reputation? I don't have a reputation. I'm the weird kid that sits in the corner either way." he said, with a smile. Then she looked up into his eyes.

Sterling forgot why he was here. The brown eyes turned, gazing into his. He held her arm tightly. He forgot how to sit up and slumped a little, mesmerized. It took him a while to get his bearings. He reached around her, facing her and placed his hand on her shoulder. The thought occurred to him, 'I want to dance,' and instantly, he spotted a record player in the corner of the room. He stood up and bowed until his head was below hers, while she sat. He gazed intently at her and asked, "May I have this dance?" offering her his left arm.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Chase looked surprised. Dancing? She had never knew him to actually follow his thoughts. She spotted the record player and grinned. She thought of something better, a very nice boombox, which replaced the old record player silently. She stood up and curtsied. "Yes you may."She said taking hold of his hand and pulling him up so he was standing his fullest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top