Just come back;; Closed;; Sarah - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just come back;; Closed;; Sarah - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just come back;; Closed;; Sarah

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just come back;; Closed;; Sarah - Page 2 Empty Re: Just come back;; Closed;; Sarah

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Davina smiled as she looked at Abby. "She's such a sweet baby. she told Sarah, still looking at Abby. She then realised she should probably look at someone when she talks to them, so she forced her gaze upwards, to answer her question. "Yeah, I guess I'm looking forward to next year, once I get through these exams. she began, I will kind of miss being a fifth year though, it's probably been my best year so far. she finished. She chose not to add the fact that it was the first year she had started to talk to people and have some friends. She didn't want to seem like a weirdo, she wanted to fit in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just come back;; Closed;; Sarah - Page 2 Empty Re: Just come back;; Closed;; Sarah

Post by Sarah Cain Mon May 25, 2009 6:06 pm

She smiled, and nodded gently. " I totally understand. I will miss this year too.Everything has change so much." She said gently, and smiled. She was so happy. " I loved this year because i made so many friends and everything. It has been a great year." she aid softly, looking at Abby.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Davina nodded along with Sarah, though she didn't know much about what had happened to her that year, apart from the fact she became a mother. "I've liked this year too. I've made lots of friends as well." she said, leaving out the fact that she had made her first friends. "It's been a hard year for me too though, especially with the OWLs coming up." she added, not wanting to stay on the subject of friendship for too long.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon May 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Sarah nodded. " I know what you mean Owls were though bt if you study, and study. You wll do fine. i did fine anyways. Top of my class." She said softly. she was good at school, and studying but no so great at making friends. She smiled at Davina. " So What are you doing for this summer?"She asked her gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 7:12 pm

"Yeah, OWLs are hard. I've been studying lots though. I really want to get top of the class this year. she told Sarah. They were both really clever, that was one of the reasons they were getting on so well, Davina figured. She wondered why Black was horrible to her about working when his girlfriend was like that too. Sarah probably had a life too, she figured. "My parents want to take me to America for a bit, so I guess that will be most of my holidays taken up." she told Sarah, not too excited at the prospect. She didn't like travelling, especially when her parents insisted going by muggle transport.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon May 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded. " That is understand about. i have to go home and explain everything." She aid nervously. She looked down. Her parents didn't know she had a daughter, and she was engaged but they probably read the Quibbler. She sighed. " Well I hope you have fun in America." She said softly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Davina gave Sarah an encouraging smile. She wouldn't want to be in her position now. Then again, her parents might not be as strict as her own, she thought. "Good luck," she told her, still smiling. "I hope I do too." she said, not looking forward to her trip much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Mon May 25, 2009 11:48 pm

Sarah laughed, gently. She felt much better. "I don't know My parents are really strict. They would put be in prison if they could." She said gently. She laughed to relief the pressure. She looked at Abby who was asleep. She sighed. "I would rather go to America than face my parents." She said smiling.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 11:52 pm

Davina laughed along with Sarah. She had a habit of laughing when other people did, it couldn't be helped. "My parents are strict to, after my brother was a rebel-type teenager." she said. "I'm sure it will be fine though. Most parents would be glad to have a grandchild." she said, trying to be encouraging. "Yeah, at least you don't have to go with your parents. she pointed out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top