Telling her:Closed:ZOE
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Telling her:Closed:ZOE Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Telling her:Closed:ZOE

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telling her:Closed:ZOE Empty Telling her:Closed:ZOE

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Sarah walked, more like waddled down to the stair to the entrance hall. She hope to gosh that Zoe was coming this way. She had to tell her some times. She had to know she was going to be the god mother of the baby when its born, and that they were going to name the baby after her. It just felt so right. She knew it was the right thing to do. She was just dressed in jeans and a cute t-shirts that was pink. She rubbed her belly, gently. " You will met Zoe soon. You will like her." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Telling her:Closed:ZOE Empty Re: Telling her:Closed:ZOE

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:51 pm

Zoe walked in from the grounds. It was a really cool day, so she had her hoodie pulled close to her body. Zoe hadn't been paying much attention to anything around her as she walkeed inside. As she headed toward her common room she saw a set of feet close by. Looking up from the floor she saw someone she hadn't seen in a while. Getting closer she realized who it was. "Hey Sarah." Zoe said as she walked up behind Sarah.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 pm

Sarah turned around and saw Zoe " Zoe!" She said gently and smiled. She hugged her lightly. " I have something to tell you. You probably already now I am Pregnant with Jasper's baby. Well We have decided to name her after you. Her name will Abagail Zoe Black. Also I decided to make you her god mother after she is born." She said to Zoe lightly and looked at her and waited for her answer.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:08 pm

Zoe hugged Sarah back and smiled. She was getting so big. But that meant a healthy baby. Zoe was happy for Sarah and Jasper. "Yes, Jasper has told me and congrats. Sorry I havnt been by lately. Just been busy. Stupid Prefect stuff." Zoe said with a small laugh. Then Sarah's words hit her. The babies name hit her. They were naming her after me. Zoe thought. "Oh My. Sarah. I am so honored. Are you sure?" Zoe said as she smiled. "I am so honored thank you." Quesitons started to flood her mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Sarah laughed at Zoe reaction. She felt appy. " Yes Zoe. i am completely sure. You are the one that brought us together." She said gently and looked and hugged her gently. She looked at her. She seemed to glow. She felt happy. " So how is life for you?" She said gently. She was overly happy. she was just happy. " Zoe. I am sure about this. She is will be in good hands. I know that. "She said smiling. Se was happy. " You are welcome." She said looking into her eyes.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Zoe shrugged and smiled. All she had done was with Sarah and Jasper ran into her. Nothing more than that. "Oh it was nothing really. I am just so happy that you guys are so happy and good together. I have wanted that for him for so long. You have no idea." Zoe said as she lead them to a set of chair. "Just do right by him. Take care of him and your little girl. That is all I can ask." Zoe told her. "So how far along are you? Have you got hte nursey ready yet? Do you guys need anything? Anything at all?" Zoe blurted out at Sarah. She stopped and burst out into laughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:34 pm

Sarah laughed gently and smiled. "Well I am about 4 months along and we do have the nursery ready. Its hot pink, white, and black. "She said lightly and looked at Zoe. " Well I still need to go shopping for clothes but other than that. Nothing." She said then quickly added. " Don't you dare buy me anything or i will smack you. "She said gently, and smiled a playful smile. She was happy. " i really hope she looks like her daddy." She said gently to Zoe.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Zoe smiled. She couldn't help it. "Who me? I would never do anything like that." Zoe said with a huge grin on her face. "Sounds nice. I will have to come for a visit to see it. Maybe I can help with somehting. Not sure what but maybe." Zoe said with a smile. "You never know. She might. Or she might look like you. Or a combo." Zoe told her. That was something she had heard, seeing how she didn't have a lot of experience with babies herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:47 pm

She sighed and smiled. ' She will probably look like both of us. Sure come over when ever you want. You can help. Jasper will not leave the house. I tired to make him leave, but he wants to help me. I will need it later." She sighed and smiled. " I try to do things for him. but he doesn't like it " She said gently, and looked down . She looked around and then back at Zoe. " I think our romantic times are going down the drain and fast. It makes me sad." She said lightly.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Zoe nodded. She remembered that same conversation with Jasper. "Boy I feel a sudden DeJaVu coming on." She said with a smirk. "Sarah can I talk to you and you not get offensive?" Zoe asked. If there was one thing she knew was that she had a way of being shart and to the point. Some didn't like this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top