Cats - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cats - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cats

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cats - Page 2 Empty Re: Cats

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:20 pm

"Nice name.Do you know who was Persephone anyway?" Mariana asked smiling as she was typing a bill and putting newly earned 50 gold points into the cash register.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Alice rushed into the shop. She could not WAIT to buy a cat, she had been saving up for a long long time. She rushed to the counter.

"Miss? May I please have a Squitten? I'll name him Merlin." she said softly, looking gently and pointing at a frisky one in the corner.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Mariana was surprised at the number of customers that were buying cats today.She smiled when Alice entered in. "Hi Alice my name is Mariana.I thought you already knew that." Mariana said walking into the corner to take a male squitten. "And he costs 50 golden points." she added as she put a nervous squitten on the desk in front of her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:31 pm

"Oh, yeah, sorry I just spaced out for a second." Alice said. She pulled 50 points out of her pocket and placed them on the counter. She giggled at the squitten.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Mariana took a basket from down the cash desk and put male Squitten in it. "That's okay Alice.Here is your Squi..i wanted to say Merlin." she said smiling as she took the money and placed it safely into the cash register.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:13 pm

"Thanks Mariana." Alice said, smiling. She took the basket off the counter, took Merlin out, and hugged him. Then she walked out of the shop.

[[OOC: Should Alice walk back in? Have I forgotten something?]]
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:38 pm

[[No?I mean i don;t know?]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:38 am

Astoria walked into the pet shop and looked around. So many cats to choose from! One little kitten caught her eye. It was a Feral. "How much is this Feral?" She asked the shopkeeper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:34 am

Sarah walked into the store, and looked around the store. There was so many cats to choose from. She continued to looked around. She was looking for something cute and fun for her daughter Abby. She wanted aleast too. She was going to get two at least. She wanted one for her own. She wanted to buy one Bicolor for Abby and one TORTOISSHELL cat. She saw two calm ones in the corner. She looked at the shop owner. " Can i have one Bicolor and Tortoisshell cats please. Two females." She said calmly. Abby was in her stroller with Sarah
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top