Dogs are better than Cats (Godric Hollow)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dogs are better than Cats (Godric Hollow) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dogs are better than Cats (Godric Hollow)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dogs are better than Cats (Godric Hollow) Empty Dogs are better than Cats (Godric Hollow)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:12 am

It was late at night, almost till midnight. Yellow and orange leaves carpeted the pavement and on the houses, even the whole area gave him the creep, he didn't want to be here but he had to, to run a bit of errand for the hospital. One of the churches here were in much need of his help. That wasn't the only thing he was hear for, he received a anonymous note tipping him off to meet them outside of Godric Hallow after he was done with his job. Andrian immediately apparated to see what this mysterious tipper wanted but first thing first, the church.

Andrian looked into the church for a couple second and took a deep breath before walking in. "I'm looking for Reverend Mosby?" he asked the strange man on the stage in front of him. "Ah, yes. You must be Mr. Potter?" Reverend answered, walking down the steps to greet him, "Nice to meet you, Father Moseby," replied Andrian, nodding politely towards him. "Please, please call me Moseby," Reverend said, chuckling holding his hands up to stop him. "Sorry, Fath- Moseby," Andrian corrected himself. Andrian never like the church, never attended when his parents were alive. His uncle who looked after him after they died tried to force him go to church but he refused to. He didn't believe in the mumble jumbo, but he always respected them and their belief.

"Your just in the nick of time, please come with me," said Moseby, beckoning him towards him and began walking into another room. Andrian picked up his box of potions and started walking towards the door and entered. "What seem to be the problem here?" he asked, placing his tools on the side of the door. Reverend brief him with the details and in no time he nurse the poor lad healthy again. Andrian felt almost sorry for this man , he was very old and fragile and was prone for more and more injuries. "There you go," Andrian finished. "I suggest you keep him away from any stairs and keep him warm until he gets better again," suggested Andrian, getting up on his feet. "Thank you, very much doctor. How could I ever repay you," Reverend said with glee. "I'll see you out," smiled Moseby. They were outside and once again Moseby thanked him. "No worries, I'm here if you ever need me again," Andrian shook his hands and took his leave.

Last edited by Andrian Potter on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Dogs are better than Cats (Godric Hollow) Empty Re: Dogs are better than Cats (Godric Hollow)

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:47 pm

It was funny how things seemed to click into place for you at the best moment. She was at the final stage of Dylan's training and that meant he was to witness either a kill or a turning. Moira knew that it would be the best way for him to learn exactly how things were supposed to be done. With the full moon being that night, she led Dylan to Godric's Hollow in hopes of being able to find a good victim for her purpose. There weren't many people around though and she had half a mind to leave before she noticed someone at the church.

The sun had gone down and the moon had come out, Moira and Dylan had both gone through their transformations, Moira with little noise and Dylan with a few whimpers. She knew it was natural for him to make some sound of discomfort with his transformations still being rather painful, but she couldn't allow him to make too much noise. She had been surprised with his control over the pain though, she'd expected him to make a louder fuss than he had.

After a little while of waiting, the person she had seen enter the church finally emerged from it and Moira licked her lips. Follow me Dylan. Watch what I do. she instructed to the boy who in turn merely nodded to her. The two of them slowly followed the man as he walked, Moira waiting for a perfect moment to strike. Normally she'd just attack and turn or kill, but she had to slow things down for Dylan, just so he understood exactly what he needed to do in those situations.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Dogs are better than Cats (Godric Hollow) Empty Re: Dogs are better than Cats (Godric Hollow)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Andrian didn't like Godric Hallow very much, there wasn't much people about and it was far too quiet for his liking. He was determined to find out what this mysterious tipper wanted, he pulled out his notes and reread the note to assure himself the location. Andrian   put his notes away into his pocket and headed the direction he needed to go. Walking, he couldn't help but notice two stranger tailing behind him. They look suspicious and he didn't like it, especially not at this time or night. Andrian drew a deep breath and let it out letting a cool steam of hair escape his lips. Could they be the tipper, he didn't know but he needed to get away or do something at least. Andrian quicken his pace and his heart raced against his chest as he headed towards the end of the street and hid behind a building in hope that they would pass him.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top