Sal's Thought
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sal's Thought Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sal's Thought

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sal's Thought Empty Sal's Thought

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Anyways, I was just thinking about some things that would make this site greater, than it already is. Well one different sites there were the following things

Character Diary's
this is were characters post there thoughts, feelings. Just like a real journal or diary.

You already have Member of the month, character of the month and student of the month. How about Thread of the month, couple of the month.

How about the classes be a little more organized. I know i am picky on the classes.

I don't know if this will help any, but i hope it will. Smile I will try to help the best i can.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sal's Thought Empty Re: Sal's Thought

Post by Darren Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:06 pm

Yeah we had a journal forum a while ago.. but no one posted there so we deleted it..

Perhaps I'll make it again. dk.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Well like I said. I am just trying to help. Smile Please don't get mad at me Darren.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Im not mad at you o.O
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Okay. Awesome
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:52 pm

A lot of people put Diary-type things in the Fan Fiction section now as RP can be called fan fiction technically, really.

We have thought about couple of the month, but there aren't enough couples really, we'd run out after a few months. Thread...roleplay or OOC? I'm not sure how we'd decide it really.

Classes...which ones? PM me which ones, as I can't help on a general basis.

Sal's Thought Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top