Billie Granger -- Slytherin age 12 Female
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Billie Granger -- Slytherin age 12 Female Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Billie Granger -- Slytherin age 12 Female

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Billie Granger -- Slytherin age 12 Female Empty Billie Granger -- Slytherin age 12 Female

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:45 pm

okay so i just copy/pasted from my application because i am lazy Razz

Family Information:
mom and dad are pure blood,mom is arrested (falsely accused) in Hungary and in their 40s.
I have a few cousins, but they go to wizarding school in America. At first i was jealous, but then mom told me they go there because American wizarding schools standards are low. So, hah!

Background:
I come from a long line of pure blood wizards and witches in our family who were living in Australia during the rise of the Dark Lord, so we weren't recruited. Although we are pure blood we are treated as slight blood traitors, although it's not as bad [as blood traitors] because we have lots of money. But even though we have money, we don't spend frivolously because dad wants to teach me to be a "responsible person" --*sigh*-- and not go bankrupt like his sister did. Slowly but surely, Pure- bloods are accepting us.... i suppose it's only a matter of time.

~~So basically, Billie is a Slytherin,Pureblood and is NOT evil nor has joined or is planning to join the Death Eaters because her family was in Australia during the rise and fall of The Dark Lord ( and so they are against it.).
Soon after "Old Voldie" fell, a few of the remaining, TRULY evil D.E. put her mom away in prison.
Billie vows to either: 1) free her mom. 2) take revenge on the Death Eaters. 3) or both.

~ side note: Billie is in third year (just transfered), and she doesn't have any friends. (yet)

Family

Mother: Fauna Stanselli
Father: Syvus Granger
Sibling: none..

Friends

Best friend:
Close friend:Mariana: she met Billie when she was in her 6th year because she hardly hanged out with any Slytherin who is not Darren,She decided to get closer to her when she found out what Death Eaters have done to her mom because they did same to her parents when she was 5 years old.Since than Billie and Mari are very good friends.

Friend:
Like family:
A friend from a distance:

Love

True love:
Current:
Ex, not friends:
Ex, friends:
Crush:

Enemies

Forever hate:
Rivals:
Annoyer:
Enemy:
Mild Dislike:

NOTE: everything is open except those which have stuff written already.

Last edited by Billie Granger on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Billie Granger -- Slytherin age 12 Female Empty Re: Billie Granger -- Slytherin age 12 Female

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:20 am

May i applie as crush
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Billie Granger -- Slytherin age 12 Female Empty Re: Billie Granger -- Slytherin age 12 Female

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Close Friend:

Mariana met Billie when she was in her 6th year because she hardly hanged out with any Slyhterin who is not Darren,She decided to get closer to her when she found out what Death Eaters have done to her mom because they did same to her parents when she was 5 years old.Since than Billie and Mari are very good friends.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Andrian: um how old are you?
is the crush mutual? wait, i'm crushing on you? :S lol

Mariana: okay, i'll add it in (wait can i even do that?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Ok, I dont' know what you want your plot to look like but some of the coding wasn't working so I fixed it.

Billie Granger -- Slytherin age 12 Female Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:24 am

yeah i knoww. Thanks so much Jem Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:34 am

Hm... what to apply for I already have Nikki and Simon Granger as my Sibling! what about cousin you never knew about?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:30 am

I want to be either a sibling or cousin too!!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:51 am

lol okay Nikki and Sophia, i'll put you in as long-lost cousins or something ok?
Or do you want to be a half-relative?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:03 am

Long lost cousin is ok with me, do you need the history?
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top