Patricia Meyer
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Patricia Meyer Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Patricia Meyer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patricia Meyer Empty Patricia Meyer

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:07 am

Out Of Character:
Name: Sophia
Nicknames: Sophi,Soph
How you found Potter's Army: Surfing hp top sites and it came up! Smile
Any other characters on Potter's Army: yes, Sophia Granger and Rose Weasley

In Character
Patricia Meyer Annasophia
Name: Patricia Renee Meyer
Nicknames: Tricia but nothing else
Race: Half Vampire
Year AND Age:13/3rd
Preferred houses (state 2): Gryffindor and Ravenclaw
Birthday: Oct. 31
Blood Status: Pure blood

Height: 5'0
Hair: blond
Eye colour: blue eyes
Skin: soft and pale
Build: skinny but not to skinny
Other distinguishing features: Optional

Personality: Patricia can be very shy when you meet her but once she gets to know and you warm up to her she's very out-going. Patricia is a very witty and bubbly girl who loves adventure and doing new things. Patricia is very smart and loves reading, she is very brave and will stand up fro whats she feels and believe is right.
Skills: Charms, Potions
Weaknesses: Divinations, History of Magic, boys.
Likes: Charms, Potions, flying around Hogwarts, what she is
Dislikes: Evil people, death eaters, rude people
Motto: Life isn't measured by the tears we share, but the moments that takes our breath away!
Family Information: (mum :: Don't know her mother she left when she was two dad; John Meyer
Background: Patricia Renee Meyer was born on Oct. 31st on a windy fall day on Halloween. Patricia is the only child of John Meyer who is a vampire, but Patricia is half vampire seeing how her mother was a witch. When Patricia was little her mother left her and her farther when she was to years old and remembers very little about her. At the age of eleven Patricia got accepted into Hogwarts and now starting her third year at Hogwarts.
Short Roleplay: Patricia waked through the corridor heading to her class when someone grabbed her. Patricia being the person she is fought them. "Tricia stop, it's me your farther."said John. "Oh, sorry daddy."said Patricia blushing. "It's alright, listen I'll be gone for a while I got to take care of some stuff, just be safe alright pumpkin."said John. "Ok, daddy I promise, but when will you be back?"Patricia asked. "Soon I hope.'said John. "Ok, daddy be careful."said Patricia as she seen her dad walk away. "Oh, crap class!"said Patricia as she ran to Charms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Patricia Meyer Empty Re: Patricia Meyer

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Just one thing. All of her personality is positive, make sure she isn't all perfect etc. when you rp.

Last edited by Jemma Tiquelle on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Patricia Meyer Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:50 pm

^WAIT jemma, didnt u read the side? -.- It says NO more Non-canon characters =( EXPECIALLY for second accounts..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:45 pm

Ok, guys I decided to change it to Ellen Lestrange unless you let me use Patricia and I just put in a cannon last name like Lestrange for example I can do it either way! I was just trying to help the site and make a third account.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:31 am

Yeah I changed the canon list so ellen is now patricia! You might wanna change her last name to Lestrange though. Accepted, but you might want to edit it all..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top