Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts Empty Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:56 am

As Sophia walked to the lake alone she needed to be alone to clear her head and think about things. As she walked to the lake she smiled as she seen the sun setting, she haven't seen the sunset in along time. As she conjured herself a blanket she layed on the grass under her favorite tree by the lake she watched the sunset setting as she felt some of her thoughts and worries in her head vanish. As the wind rustled through her hair she smiled and continued watching the sunset.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts Empty Re: Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:10 am

(Evan was walking along the edge of the great lake kicking rocks. HE liked being down at the lake a lot for some reason. He looked and saw Sophia right there laying down. He kept on walking passed her since hr knew if he said something it would come out wrong.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts Empty Re: Just watching the sunset and clearing thoughts

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Sophia saw Evan walking by the lake but she didn't say anything to him as he walked by, he seemed to be ignoring her so she decided to ignore him. As she looked back at the sunset she sighed as the wind rustled through her hair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:19 am

(From behind Sophia there were sounds of leaves breaking and screaming in agony. It got closer to Sophia by the second. Yet it wasn't a death eater. It was actually Danny Thompson walking towards her. He sat down next to her and looked at her. He looked very happy and his face was all but angry. He was just happy. He looked at her and his stomach and heart intersected.) "Hey Soph," he said smiling very large.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:05 am

Sophia looked at him and smiled. "Hello Danny."said Sophia smiling as she laid her head on his shoulder. As she looked at the sunset she sighed and looked at Danny and smiled. She was happy she was finally with Danny after all the problems that happened between them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:08 am

(Danny felt glad that he was back. He didn't want to think about the christmas ball ever again. Just on what was happening now.) "I still love you Soph," he said softly "I was scared back at the ball"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:57 am

Sophia smiled as he told her he loved her. "I loved you to back then, I was just with Hafiz and I couldn't break up with him but then we decided to be friends seeing how he's gone alot."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:00 am

(Danny looked at her. He smiled whenever he looked at her. Finnaly after 2 months he kissed her again for about 10 seconds. His face was a bit red.) "i'm glad i came back" he said looking at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:17 am

Sophia smiled. "I'm glad you came back to, I missed you so much I was depress alot because I knew I loved you."said Sophia smiling as she kissed him back.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:20 am

(Danny couldn't help himself. He deepened the kiss as best as he could and held her tight. he pulled back a second.) "I'm glad your happy again..." he said smiling kissing her in between "I don't know what I would do if you wern't happy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top