The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner Empty The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:47 pm

(Danny walked into the Great Hall surprized fully as no one was in there. It had also surprized him that a sunset had just started and forced itself through the glass of the window. He sat down at the Gryffindor table and then he saw food pop up. It was stuff he didn't exactly like yet he would eat it anyway. He toke a bite of a ham leg and then looked around chewing. He never understood why no one would be here right now.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner Empty Re: The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:33 am

Sophia walked into the Great Hall and walked towards the Gryffindor table. As she arrived at the table she saw Danny eating and smiled. "Hey love, sorry I was in the library."said Sophia as she took a seat beside him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner Empty Re: The Gryffindor Table at Sunset Dinner

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 am

(danny jerked his head to see his girlfriend sitting next to him. He smiled and gave her a quick kiss.) "Hey Sophi," he smiled setting down the food "library huh?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:35 am

Sophia chuckled as got some juice from the ham leg he was eating on her lips but she licked her lips. "Yeah, was finishing homework and the common room as to nosiy."said Sophia smiling as she kissed him back.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:40 am

"Yep," he said adjusting his lips a bit as he kissed her yet pulled back "ever since the fight things have been pretty bad in the common room." (He put his hand on her leg and smiled.) "So how have been things?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:56 am

Sophia nodded and smiled. "Ok love, just having trouble remembering certain things but I'm fine."said Sophia smiling. "Yeah, your right it been crazy ever since."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:03 am

(Danny nodded. he sighed a bit and looked at her rubbing his hand on her right leg.) "So is your memory coming back in pieces?" he asked her still worried that she had amnesia after the fight in the ministry. (Every time he thought about it made his ribs feel like they were shattered.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:33 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah alittle, I'm still having trouble remembering what happened that night but I'm sure I don't want to remember, I also have a hard time remembering some of the fight in the Gryffindor Common room."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:42 am

Nikki entered the Great Hall and saw that Sophia & Danny were talking. Nikki's stomach was rumbling and shook her head. "Sorry stomach, but it seems that Soph & Danny are having a dinner date or something" Nikki rubbed her stomach. She quietly left the Great Hall.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:52 pm

(Danny stopping rubbing Sophias leg and looked at the door. He saw the shadow of Nikki yet didn't move. She must not have been hungry so he decided not to bother her. He looked at ham and toke another bite of the ham that appeared and finsished it.) "It scared me when I saw you looked confused at the hospital," he said softly "after you looked at me"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top