A Birth day - Page 80
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 80 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 80 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:41 am

Jack listened to Robert about what happened to Sam " damn, they hurt" he said " no worries , I already put Victor on light duties because of Liam making him have to clean up the barn twice because he pushed him into manure the first time." he said then he looked over at Angus and saw the look on his face " wow mate, let Robert deal with him" Jack said " at first then you can have him" he added seeing the first man with Liam walking towards him. Once he saw Robert he paused and Jack motioned for the first man to grab him and bring him over.

"Thanks Mark, can you hold him a moment , Robert wants to have a word with him" he said his voice strained as he crossed his arms the other man looked to Jack and nodded straightening his body as he held Liam so he could not leave and walked him right over to Robert.

"you don messed up boy" the man said " I know that tone and Jack don't use it except if you really messed up" he said taking Liam's arms behind his back and he took away his wand placing it in Jack hands as he held him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4251

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:55 am

"One moment, Robert," Angus said. Angus went over, and he took a look at him. Above the man's left ear were some emerald green stripes in his hair. Angus ripped open the man's shirt and saw a thin red line around his neck from where the pendant had been and had been snapped off him earlier.

"Let him go," Angus told the crew member. The crew member looked questioningly at Angus but he did as he was told. The instant that the crew member let go, Angus punched Liam in the guts for all he was worth, and then punched the man's jaw with solid, roundhouse punches to his jaw, all on the same side. Liam crumpled to the ground, and Angus yanked him up to his feet and slammed him against the barn repeatedly.

"Angus, that's enough," Robert commanded him.

"I'm only going to give him the same thing he intended for my sons," Angus said, raging angry. Liam's face paled.

"She'll kill me!" Liam shrieked.

"Too late," Angus said. "As far as I'm concerned, you're already a dead man."

"Angus, stand down," Robert commanded. Marcus had only reached the duplex with Sam, but he heard Robert telling Angus repeatedly to stand down. Marcus didn't need to hear any more. He apparated to the corral, and he grabbed Angus.

"Come on, Mate," Marcus said to him in his ear. "You got him fair and square. Stand down." Angus looked at Liam, saw Liam was still capable of breathing, and he tried to break away from Marcus.

"Enough!" Robert shouted at Angus, coming around in front of Angus. He looked in Angus's face. It was the same look he'd seen a thousand times from Kate when she had seen something. "What did you see? What do you know?" Angus bent over Liam and hissed darkly at him.

"You tell your boss she's a dead woman. I'm coming for her, and there isn't enough dark magic to save her," Angus told Liam.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:08 am

Jack when Angus told Mark to let Liam go nodded and moved to Marks side " a father wronged I know that look" he said motioning to Angus and the look of fire in his eyes at that moment. Mark saw Angus start to punch Liam and was going to step in but Jacks arm flew out to stop him and he shook his head " this is above your pay grade, got that?" he said and Mark nodded and just stood at his side arms crossed.

Once Angus was pulled back by Marcus Jack motioned to Mark to get Liam back on his feet " what do you want me to do with him?" he asked Robert " I was going to talk to you about rehab but can't rehab stupid" he said looking to Liam and then back to Robert as Mark held him.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:21 am

"Let me finish. Then you can sweep up his corpse and chuck it in the dumpster behind Tom's place in Paris. Maybe she knows how to milk the last thoughts out of a dead man," Angus hissed.

"Well, if he's to get your message through, we need to leave him with a breath or two at least," Robert said. "I think I might like that plan, all except the dead part. What do you think, Jack? Put the trash in Tom's trash in Paris? Take Jessie with you and drop this rubbish off. Do make sure you take any and all traces of our organization so Liam here cannot possibly get back in, won't you? Oh, and since it is a wizarding section of Paris, do make sure you take all his money except for a few muggle francs, and yes, I am quite aware that not even the French use francs anymore."

"If Jack does leave you with one breath or so, you need to remember my message to your boss," Angus said. "Oh, and one more thing. If she or Tom or Suzanne or any of you imbiciles even so much as look at my sons again or any of my house, I will tear you apart--every nasty little piece. You understand me?" Liam just looked at him, and Angus grabbed him up by his shirt, ready to pound him into the barn some more to beat the message into him.

"Yes! Yes, I've got it! God!" Liam shrieked. "Get him off me!"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:32 am

Jack listened to Robert and smirked " wehere else would we put trash" he said then let Robert and Angus have the last word with him. "Mark fetch Jessie please and take over his duties for the mean time, I'll double your break tomorrow" he said and Mark chuckled.

"you'd better Johanna is expecting " he said and took off. Not more than ten minuets later Jessie ran over and looked at Liam on the ground with Robert and Angus who he could see was pissed at Liam. " Jessie were taking out the trash." Jack said and Jessie nodded.

" I have had reports from others about Liam not pulling his weight and causing trouble, glad to be putting this rubbish out" he said moving to stand Liam up on his feet. Jessie looked at Jack " where and how?"

Jack looked at Jessie and smirked " dumpster behind Tom geldings and we're to take all magical items from him and leave him with nothing but franks " Jack relayed to him Jessie nodded and looked at Liam.

"who'd he hurt, one of the girls?" he asked " because if you did.." Jack looked at Jessie and shook his head .

"it was Sam and Victor, but Angus beat him down enough" Jack said but Jessie got a dig in into Liam's ribs happy when he felt a crunch under his fist. Jack took the other side and not so smoothly ported him away to the back alley where a large half filled dumpster sat, Jessie emptied out Liam's pockets and took everything magical from him then with a few coins he and Jessie shoved him head first into the food and rubbish filled dumpster " You try and come back and I'll be the one tearing into you, " he said and bared his teeth and claws to prove his point that when he said tear he meant it physically. Now with him in the dumpster Jessie and Jack with a last slam of the lid ported back to the duplex..
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:50 am

"Now," Robert looked at Angus. "He's gone. What did you see? How did you know he was connected to Gelding?" Angus opened his fist and showed Robert the broken chain in glistening gold and the gold voodoo charm still hanging from it. "Oh my word," Robert said.

"And I saw he was the one who fired his wand," Angus said.

"You had him dead to rights," Robert said. "Pun not intended."

"Yes. I did."

"We will get Priscilla. She's making sloppy mistakes," Robert said. "She's not that bright, and neither is her boss. Suzanne has Tom bailing her out time after time. Priscilla seems to have just plain luck. We will have her. Trust me. You alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine," Angus said, pocketing the chain. He turned to start to head back to the duplex.

"Angus," Robert called. Angus stopped and turned back. "Do me a favor. Put that damned chain away or leave it with me. Do not keep it on you or even in your bedroom. You're a seer now. You have to take precautions with dark things to keep them from getting any sort of hold on you."

"Understood," Angus said.

"Don't worry," Marcus told Robert. "I've got him. And so will the rest of us tonight. He'll be fine."

"You're a good dad, Angus. You've passed the test with flying colors. Now, go take care of your kiddos."

"I intend to," Angus said. Marcus took him back to the duplex. He walked in the door and saw the boys coming downstairs, both now showered and clean. "Liam's gone for good," Angus told them. "if, however, he does ever come within 50 feet of either of you again, I will have him myself. And, believe me, he definitely does not want to see me again."

"You found him?" Sam asked.

"Oh, more than that. He found him, and he took care of him," Marcus said. "It is not an encounter Liam is ever likely to forget." Angus went to the kitchen and took the chicken and the potatoes out of the oven and put them on the sideboard, and then he got the Caesar salad out of the fridge. Simone set out a pitcher of iced tea.

"Come fix your plates, Everyone," Simone told them all. "Lemon chicken, scalloped potatoes, early Spring pea casserole, and Caesar salad."

"It smells terrific," Edward said, picking up a salad bowl to put some salad in, and a plate to plate himself up some of the supper offerings. "Come tuck in, you lot, before I eat it all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:04 am

Jessie headed back to do his duties while Jack went to the duplex and knocked on the door. Ruby heard it and opened it " hi Jack" she said " come in" she added and Jack walked in .

"trash taken out" he said simply to Angus " Jessie and I dropped it in the dumpster by the other trash's house and did as requested" he said leaving everything to Angus. He looked over at Sam and chuckled " ouch, Robert told us what happened." he said and smiled to Sam " welcome to the club. also your off duty roster for the next few days, so relax and recover again Roberts order, by the way we have all once or twice been up against a hippogriff, ask Angus " he said.

Ruby moved to Sam and wrapped her arm around him and gave him a gentle hug before moving back to where angus was making supper. Jack noticed and nodded " thought I'd just let you know and we're instigating rigours check on backgrounds from now on." he added as he headed to the back door and out back to the barn where Mark was standing waiting with two other men.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:16 am

"Thank you," Angus said, feeling some relief hearing that not only was Liam gone but Jack had it in hand for tonight. "I appreciate it."

"Robert said I could help in restock supplies..." Sam said.

"Not what he said," Angus corrected. "He said you were off for the next two days at least. Then, maybe, you could do some of the sit down jobs in the barn and in the tack room. Sam frowned at Angus, looking at Angus like he hadn't heard those words from Robert at all. "The boy's first time with one of Robert's pain spells. He's a little loopy right now from Robert setting the fractures," Angus told Jack.

"He's loopy either way," Victor teased. "How can you tell any difference?"

"Oh, ha ha, very funny," Sam scowled at Victor.

"We're doing Tuscan Lemon chicken and scalloped potatoes if you want to join us, Jack," Edward said to Jack. "There's plenty--and its amazing. Oh, and the girls will be here in a little. They placed well in their first duels at Beauxbatons. Ginger was third in her house, and Anise was first--the Donohue family's newest prize fighters. They went to tell Dennis but they'll be back--eventually. So if you see them out after dark, that's why."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:23 am

Ruby chuckled but saw Jack smell the cooking chicken and smiled " its all healthy, so yeah your welcome to stay" she said and Jack's face lit up with a smile. Hearing about the girls Jack breathed out .

"that's wonderful, more fighters for the pack." he said then looked to Sam and chuckled " oh that stuff packs a punch, first time I had it it was like I was drunk big time" he chuckled " like I couldn't even stand, all I remember is telling Jess she was beautiful" he chuckled. " has he put that thing away yet?" Jack asked Marcus. Ruby looked at Angus and shook her head.

"priscilla?" she asked but she already knew it had to be as she was the only one that would go so far to harm his family.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:35 am

"He put the wand away," Marcus said. "The piece you don't know about was how he knew she was connected to Priscilla. Show the girls, Angus."

Angus dangled the broken pendant for a moment to show them. "Found it on the ground in the weeds near the feed trough. I knew it was his because I had something, I guess, flash up in my head. I saw him wearing it."

"Robert told him he need to tuck it away and not keep it on him, in case it can influence him in any way," Marcus said. "I think that's wise. I've seen Khaat and Kate both affected by things they've touched or found. The less contact he has with a dark arts item, the better. Angus, why don't you give it to me? I'll tuck it away in a safe place for you."

"I was hoping that if I sat with it for awhile, I'd learn something more from it," Angus said. "Something useful."

"I wouldn't do it tonight. I've heard Kate caution other younger seers on the potential dangers that can happen if a new seer leaves themselves too open," Marcus said. "You need to call it a day with that stuff, Mate. Give it here." Angus sighed and handed over the pendant. "Thank you. I'll give it back later if you really think you need it, but I think this entire house would benefit from an early night. What a day this has been."

Marcus tucked the necklace in his pocket and fixed his plate as Sam and Victor sat down with their plates. "Aria, Ruby, come fix your plates. Angus, you too. Don't just fix it for us and then forget to get some for yourself."

"Okay," Angus said, starting to fix a plate for himself.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 100 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top