A Birth day - Page 41
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Birth day - Page 41 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Birth day

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Birth day - Page 41 Empty Re: A Birth day

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:12 pm

Ruby smiled and nodded as Marcus told Dennis that there was always good food on the table Aria could not help but laugh too. " with Angus meal plans and good nutrition its always easy to make good meals" she said finishing her own food and talking the plate to the kitchen. Ruby smiled as Dennis mentioned the girls ging to Beauxbatons school.

" yes they worked hard to get in and we're both proud of them for that" she said smiling as she looked over at them. She caught Caprice now finished and just running her fingers around the empty bowl so she replaced it with her Sippy cup and looked to the playpen to se Dimond was finished too. Aria picked up the Sippy cup for Dimond and walked over , placing it in her hands Dimond drank from it happily,
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Number of posts : 4246

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:42 pm

When supper was overwith, Anise and Ginger took Dennis out to see the tea garden and the gazebo and the garden with the new fruit and nut trees Angus had had planted. As it started to get dark, Dennis took his leave and headed back to the longhouse, and the girls came inside and went downstairs to shower and do their homework.

Angus had settled into his chair with a clipboard and some menu forms to start working on a menu for the isolation cabin, thinking now of menus for babies, toddlers, children, adults, and also all ages of werewolves. That meant at least 9 different menus that had to be designed. He hadn't gotten far when his fatigue took over and he fell asleep with the clipboard and the pen sill on his lap. Marcus moved the clipboard and then pen to the desk, deciding to let him sleep.

"I think we should maybe let him doze a little," Marcus told Ruby. "He apparently didn't sleep much last night, and he's been up and working all day. I'm sure I'd be tired too. Oh, by the way, when the girls went shopping with Tara a day or two ago, they each bought a dress to wear to Beauxbaton's spring dance. I know they're a bit nervous about them, but they showed them to me, and I think Tara must have had a hand in helping them to pick their dresses because they're actually very conservative. I think you and Angus will approve." 
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:47 pm

Ruby and Aria cleared away the supper things and cleaned the table down before siting down on the couch. Ruby watched as she saw Angus fall asleep where her sat . Taking a blanket she placed it over him and tipped the chair back so he would lay down . Hearing Marcus she smiled " I agree" she said softly to him as she sat back down on the couch.

Aria placed each item back in the cupboards and smiled seeing Angus now sleeping in his chair. Now with the girls and boys in their rooms again and Dennis back at the longhouse she settled into her night routine and moved to let Finn out to go and do his business. " he must be exhausted." she said softly as she placed the last cup in the cupboard and walked to the living area.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:13 pm

"He is tired, definitely," Marcus said. "I'm not sure what's exactly on his mind, but whatever it is, it's got him thinking that he needs to do more, not only for his job here but also here at home. It isn't what he's saying. It's what he isn't saying. I'll keep trying to get him to talk to me, though. Maybe I'll get a clue about what's going on. You know, if Caprice is still hanging around here, maybe Anise will eventually get a clue from her. Maybe." He glanced over at the playpen and saw that both babies were laying down, getting very lazy at playing with their toys.

"You want me to take those two upstairs and put them to bed?" Marcus asked. "They're both getting slower and slower. They have full bellies, and its getting to be their bedtimes. I think they're going to konk out pretty soon..."

As he was speaking, an owl that he wasn't familiar with began tapping on the window. Marcus opened the window and took a message from the owl and paid the owl with a treat. The owl fluttered up to a tree to roost for the night, tired. Marcus saw the message was for him, and he opened it up and read it.

"I'll be back," Marcus said quickly. "I'm going to go find Jack. Aria, make a security check and make sure we're locked up. Stay inside and don't open the door for anyone." He went outside quickly and crossed over to the main building and saw that most of the people there were just finishing their desserts. When he saw Jack, he motioned to him, wanting a private word with him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:17 pm

Ruby smiled and nodded " yeah" she said softly " if she's hanging around maybe she's not finished teaching or protecting him yet" she said as she heard a tap on a window. Watching Marcus walked over she saw him retrieve a letter then say he'd be back soon.

Jack had just finished his supper's dessert when he saw Marcus wave him to come over to him. " Excuse me ladies" he said and stood up . Walking over to Marcus he looked at him " what's up?" he asked stepping out side onto the porch " not like you to be out here at this time of night, with out a reason."

Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:24 pm

"I just got an owl from Switzerland," Marcus said. "Apparently Evelyn has not been taking her meds there. She's been tucking her pills in her cheek and spitting them out. She believes we're still married, and she's broken out of Jeffrey's lockdown building. Jeffrey believes she's headed here because she was apparently raging about how I took her kids from her, saying she was going to find me and force me to give her her children. That means she's likely wanting to find me here. I will alert my parents, of course and Hogwarts, but I think the kids are probably safe there. I can't promise she won't try to come here. I think I could handle her if she did come here, but you do need to know in case we can tighten things any more. Sometimes she can be pretty aggressive if she's not taking her meds. If she comes here and I can get ahold of her, I can hopefully return her to Jeffrey before someone gets hurt."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:32 pm

Jack listened to Marcus and nodded " that's not good" he said " I'll inform the grounds people to keep an eye out in case" he said knowing just how insane she was towards Marcus. " good thing Aria can take care of herself" he said seeing Aria looking over at them from the duplex. " I also think you should tell her too so she can be ready if she manages to slip past the grounds men."

Aria finished in the kitchen and looked out the window , she could see Jack talking to Marcus and she could tell by the look on his face it was serious. She picked up a sleeping Caprice and took her up to change her and lay her in her cot then returned to wait for Marcus to return as she checked the upper windows while waiting.
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:48 pm

"Aria was not my top concern," Marcus said candidly. "Of course I'll tell everyone over at the duplex, but I believed that it was important to handle things in a proper order, to take care of the overall security of the estate itself first. We have a lot of people here who could get hurt or hurt her if she can get onto the grounds, so making sure the estate security is alert and aware was my first priority. I'm on the top of Evelyn's list, not anyone else. Evelyn doesn't know Aria even exists, so she isn't going to be on Evelyn's list. If she gets far enough to get to the duplex, believe me, I'll put myself between her and them. I know my job. But I can't be everywhere on the estate at once, so I have to leave the grounds and the protection grids to you."

"What's the issue?" Robert asked, coming over to them. Marcus handed Robert the note. He read it and handed it back to Marcus. "Jack will take care of the grounds, I'm sure. Is she going to be physically dangerous?"

"If she comes here, she'll be after me. My best guess is if everyone stays out of her way, she'll come straight for me if she can figure out where to go," Marcus said.

"Well, understand this right now, I'm not going to put a sign on the duplex that says, 'Marcus here," Robert said. "if someone comes after one of us, they come after all of us. We're family. That's how we respond."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby Lyne Tyler Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:55 pm

Jack listened to Marcus and folded his arms he was going to say something but Robert walked out and said what he was thinking " Robert right Grounds will be monitored and I'll get updates." he said " and yeah were one big family so she goes for one she goes at all" he added " be the same with Angus, but I do agree things like this have certain items that are priority." he added as he accioed a pan and some paper , writing a note he sent it to the guard house receiving a note back all was well and every one will keep their eyes open for any mad women around as they knew about Evelyn and her antics around Marcus.

Jack handed Robert the report from the guard house then looked at the cottage hospital " I'll have to let Jess know too, so she can tighten down the hospital too." Jack smiled to Robert as he stood with him " she's got one hell of a fight if she comes here."
Ruby Lyne Tyler
Ruby Lyne Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:20 am

"Well, according to this, she's ill," Robert said. "She's delusional. She thinks she and Marcus are still married, and she thinks Marcus has stolen her children from her. We all know Marcus has had sole custody of those children for over ten years now, and they've been divorced for months. It sounds to me like she's gotten worse since the divorce, and that wouldn't be all that uncommon a thing. If we can take her alive and unharmed, we could return her to Jeffrey. We will use the minimum amount of force to try to take her alive with no harm to any of us. I may be able to medicate her before we take her back to Jeffrey. I'll contact Jeffrey about a medication that he thinks might be helpful for her."

"I can give you a list of what she was last on before the divorce," Marcus said.

"That would indeed be helpful," Robert said.

"I'll write it up for you tonight and get it to you in the morning."

"That would be good," Robert nodded. "Go back and brace the others at the duplex and your parents to keep themselves safe."

"I will. Thanks," Marcus said. He turned and headed back to the duplex. He knew, when he went in, that Aria and Ruby were very looking at him. "I know you're both going to have questions but give me a couple minutes, but I have to get word out straight away to Hogsmeade and Hogwarts. Jeffrey just sent me word that Evelyn is off of all her medications, and she's escaped Jeffrey's. Jeffrey believes she thinks she still is married to me and that I've stolen her children from her. I don't know if she's heading here or not, but I need to alert my parents and the school that I don't know for sure where she'll show up. I don't know if she's dangerous or not, but I don't want anyone presuming she's harmless. Give me a minute or two to send a couple emergency messages."

He hurriedly sent emergency messages to his parents at Honeydukes and sent a message to the school. The school responded instantly, saying they were grateful for his message and that they would certainly help the kids stay safe. Jonathan sent a message saying that they had dealt with Evelyn before, and they would do whatever it took to stay safe and to provide whatever support the kids might need at the school. Jonathan's main worry was for Marcus, hoping he would not try to redirect Evelyn to himself in an effort to keep everyone else safe. For Marcus that was indeed at the top of his thinking. After all, that was exactly what a bodyguard was trained to do, and it was a skill set he was particularly good at. He was far better at his bodyguard skills than Evelyn was at her need to be violent. He wasn't worried about a contest between the two of them. He was concerned for anyone else who might get in her way.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 100 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 70 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top