Just another distraction - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just another distraction - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just another distraction

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just another distraction - Page 3 Empty Re: Just another distraction

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:17 pm

Another poem Hayden remembered reading when trying to find one for Patch, to show him he was paying attention. That he saw him, popped into his mind. He kissed him back his arms wrapped around his boyfriend, reciting the poem softly.
“How do we come to be here next to each other
in the night
Where are the stars that show us to our love
inevitable
Outside the leaves flame usual in darkness
and the rain
falls cool and blessed on the holy flesh
the black men waiting on the corner for
a womanly mirage
I am amazed by peace
It is this possibility of you
asleep
and breathing in the quiet air“
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:25 pm

Looking up at him with tears in his eyes, he kissed him softly and whispered. "Wow... Hays you almost remembered every poem I read to you..." He wasn't just over the beautiful poem he recited, but the fact he took the time to remember stuff he was really passionate about. He couldn't have asked for another better, he loved Hayden to the moon and back. Since Hayden entered his life, he was happy and care free like he was when his mum was alive.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:07 pm

"They hold great significance to you, and your significance to me is undeniable. Therefore, their importance becomes intertwined with mine," Hayden softly murmured, his words carrying a profound weight. "Always and forever, Patch," he declared silently within himself, already certain that one day he would pledge his life to this remarkable young man—assuming, of course, Patch desired such a commitment.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:50 am

"They are significantly special to me it's like I still have a piece of my mother with me, I know it sounds silly but it's true. " It was the only thing he had left of his mother's that wasn't ruined or burned by his father. "How did I get so lucky to have you? Mama always told me someone will make me very happy and be my whole world, and now I believe her." He knew his mother was looking down from above smiling down on them giving Hayden's her blessing. "Always and forever, I am yours and you are mine forever intertwined. " His words filled with love commitment and desire he held in his heart for him
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:59 pm

"Forever and Always," Hayden smiled at Patch. No one else in the world mattered, just Patch. and maybe their siblings but in this moment it was just the two of them.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:24 pm

"I love you so much Hays, I want no one else but you and only you." He was on cloud nine and didn't want to come down from it any time soon.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top