Just another distraction - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just another distraction - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just another distraction

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just another distraction - Page 2 Empty Re: Just another distraction

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon May 15, 2023 5:40 pm

Hayden and Patrick's love had consumed them with astonishing speed, and Hayden cherished every moment of it. As Patrick's lips met his, a surge of heat coursed through Hayden's core, compelling him to reciprocate with a fervent passion. Yet, despite the intensity of their embrace, he couldn't shake the feeling that his emotions remained inadequately expressed. Drawing Patrick closer, he enveloped him in a tight embrace, his voice a gentle murmur against his ear.

"There's no other path for us," he confessed softly. "I'm sorry you had to witness her hand in mine. It shouldn't have happened." In those whispered words, Hayden bared his remorse and vulnerability, seeking solace and understanding from the one he held so dearly.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed May 17, 2023 9:07 pm

Each and every moment he spent with Hayden his love for him grew more and more with each day, he was madly in love him and wasn't going to deny it. He loved and cherished every moment with Hayden and loved him to pieces. Their lips in sync with one another Patch felt this overwhelming shock of electricity run through him that made him want Hayden more then ever. Maybe it was the fervent passion that was between them, feeling Hayden's warm breath and murmur in his ear he shivered and blushed.

"This my path, and I wouldn't pick any other my heart belongs to you Hays." Shaking his head he blushed madly. "It's okay, I'm sorry I gotten jealous it's just I love you so much and the thought of you being happy with someone else hurts to even think about." Nuzzling against him he kissed his neck and nibbled on it leaving his mark calming him as his.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Wed May 17, 2023 11:07 pm

A tender smile played upon Hayden's lips as he relished the presence of Patrick, a warmth blooming within his chest. A soft sigh escaped him, a gentle exhale that carried with it a mixture of contentment and desire. His body responded eagerly to the sensations unleashed by Patch's kisses and gentle nips upon his neck, a delicious combination that sent shivers of pleasure cascading through his veins.

In that blissful moment, Hayden found himself captivated by a poem that had resonated deep within his soul. The words spilled forth effortlessly, their significance encapsulating the depth of his emotions. "Don't leave now that you're here— Stay," he whispered, his voice carrying a plea laced with vulnerability and the rawness of his yearning. “So the world may become like itself again: so the sky may by the sky, the road a road and the glass of wine not a mirror, just a glass of wine.” The world, once fragmented, held the promise of restoration in Patrick's presence. It was as if their connection had the power to align the universe, transforming the mundane into extraordinary.

Hayden's nights had been consumed by an insatiable hunger for understanding, for a means to forge a deeper bond with Patch. The exploration of poetry became his refuge, the pages of verse offering glimpses into the depths of his own heart. Each line became a brushstroke, delicately painting a portrait of his devotion to the boy who had captured his heart.

As he spoke those words, he revealed not only his grasp of the poetic realm but also his desire to see Patrick for who he truly was, to embrace the uniqueness that set him apart. With each carefully chosen phrase, Hayden sought to communicate his unwavering commitment, the knowledge that their connection surpassed any reflection in a mirror. It was a declaration of seeing Patch with unclouded eyes, a toast to their love shared over a glass of wine that held infinite possibilities.

In that moment, Hayden's heart beat with a blend of vulnerability and strength, the weight of his emotions carried within each word. With every syllable, he sought to build a bridge between their souls, inviting Patrick into a realm where their love could flourish, where the world became like itself again, and where their connection transcended the ordinary to become something extraordinary.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun May 21, 2023 2:01 am

At the presence of Hayden his heart always swelled with exhilaration always longing for more, his touches and kisses made him go into a whirl of emotions he sometimes didn't know how to feel. His kisses and nips in a possessive manner, as if telling the world that Hayden was taken and his.

Looking into his beautiful blue eyes Patch looked at him with a look of passion and love in his eyes. His eyes glistening with tears, he realized at that moment that Hayden loved him for who he was, and wanted him to know how special he was to him. Patch was starting to think he was worthy of love and even being alive, something his father kept telling him he was worthy of neither. "That's the most beautiful I ever heard and was said to me, I love you so much. " At this very moment he thought of a poem himself that suited them perfectly.

Kissing him with gaiety passion he gave him a soft warm smile. "My bounty is as deep as the sea, my love as deep: the more I give to thee, the more I have for both are infinite."

The fact that Hayden went intl a geeat lengths to acknowledge poetry made his headt swoon and melt. No one cared that deeply to learn about his passion. The love of poetry came from his mother, the person who accepted him for who he was and always read them to him when he was little. He knew she would be so proud of him and love Hayden as much as he did.

Tears streaming down his face he looked at Hayden nuzzling against him. His words were as smooth as velvet and so meaningful that that left a tattoo right on his heart. At that moment Patch knew that Hayden was his other piece, the one who wanted to love and cherish foeever and always. "I love you Hays I love thee, I lovr but with a love that shall never die; till the sun grows cold and the stars grow old."
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Sun May 21, 2023 1:20 pm

Hayden knew that no words could ever fully capture the depth of his feelings for Patrick. He reflected on the serendipitous moment at the lake when Patrick had chosen to sit beside him, an act that would unravel the intertwining threads of their shared struggles. In that vulnerable conversation, Hayden discovered a profound connection that resonated within him, leaving him both elated and humbled.

Patrick had become the catalyst that drove Hayden's emotions to a frenzy, stirring a longing so intense that it consumed him from the inside out. With every passing moment, his yearning for more of Patrick grew, an insatiable desire that defied explanation. And now, standing here before him, Hayden couldn't hold back the overwhelming rush of emotions that surged through his heart.

"I love you, Pat," he whispered, his voice laced with sincerity and tenderness. Gently, he lifted his hand to wipe away the tears that adorned Patrick's face, his touch a gentle caress filled with both comfort and devotion. The weight of his words carried the weight of his heart, a declaration of his unwavering affection for the person who had brought both solace and joy into his life.

In that moment, Hayden's gaze locked with Patrick's, their eyes becoming the windows to their souls. It was more than a simple confession; it was a promise, a commitment to be the source of happiness for the one who had awakened a newfound sense of purpose within him.

"I want to make you happy," he vowed, his voice steady and determined. It was an affirmation, a pledge to cherish and support Patrick in every way possible. Hayden understood the significance of this connection, the rarity of finding someone who could unravel the complexities of his soul. And he was willing to do whatever it took to nurture and protect what they had discovered together.

Hayden knew that their journey, though filled with challenges, would be one worth pursuing. And in his heart, he carried the unwavering belief that their love had the power to transcend every obstacle they would face, and that together, they could create a happiness that would endure.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:10 am

There was no amount of poetry he could read would express his undying love and feelings for Hayden, although he felt some of them did give Hayden an idea how deep his love for him was. Since that day at the lake; it was a vivid consequential memories that were forever embedded into his heart and soul. From that luxurious moment destiny knew that he was destined to be with Hayden even if he didn't realize then.

With each touch of his soft warm skin against his to his husky voice that drove frenzy of vehemence that consumed him from the inside out. Every passing moment they spent together his hunger and neediness to have him close to him was unbearable, and needed to be taken care of or else he'll lose it. There was no denying the amount of vehemence he felt, he felt like his heart was going burst out of his chest.

"I love you too Hays, always and forever my heart and soul belongs to you." Nuzzling against his hand he kiss his fingers jn soft compassion love and understanding. Patch could see in his eyes he was secured and there was no lies in his eyes only love and compassion.

Looking into his beautiful blue eyes he loved so much, he gave him a enraptured smile. His eyes sparkling happily at him like all his hopes and dreams are in his eyes; all showing Hayden his hopes and dreams are forever with him.

"You already do Hays, you make me the happiest I have ever been since my mother passed. I know she love you just as much as I do; "swallowing hard he addesd. "Although no one can love you as much as I can." He knew that there was going to be tons of more mountains they'll have to move, but together they could move the mountains and calm the seas.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:55 pm

A soft, wistful murmur escaped Hayden's lips as he gazed into Patch's eyes, a flicker of sadness mingling with the affection in his own. The thought of losing his mother, especially given Patrick's strained relationship with his own father, was unfathomable to him. Yet, in this precious moment they shared, Hayden's sole focus was on bringing joy to the one he held dear, the one who captured his heart.

A tender smile curved Hayden's lips as he continued, his voice filled with unwavering sincerity, "Patch, your happiness means everything to me." His words carried a gentle reassurance, a vow of unwavering support. "There is no one else who can love you as deeply as I do." The love that emanated from Hayden was boundless, a beacon of unwavering devotion that he offered willingly and without reservation.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:28 am

Seeing Hayden looking at him in a look of sorrow and sadness with him talking about his mother, he knew more then ever he didn't want to ever lose Hayden. It was hard for him to love again after being hurt and losing his mother, he felt like closing the world off and stay safe in his safety bubble with Presr and Penny. Looking into Hayden's eyes he seen all the love he could possibly want in them. Tearing up once again he blushed and kissed him. "I love you so much and I want to be your happiness in everything." Hayden was his everything, his whole life and being, without him he was empty.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden L. Fawkes Jr. Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:35 pm

In response to Patrick's gentle kiss, Hayden reciprocated with tenderness, their lips meeting in a delicate union. With the utmost care, he proceeded to kiss away each tear that adorned Patrick's cheeks, his lips tracing a path of solace and affection. The bittersweet taste of saltiness lingered upon his lips, a testament to the emotions that intertwined them. In a soft whisper that carried reassurance, Hayden spoke, "You are baby, you are."
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Hayden L. Fawkes Jr.
Ilvermorny Student
Ilvermorny Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:57 am

Looking up at Hayden his eyes sparkled with happiness and love he felt for him, it was obvious how much he loved Hayden just by looking in his eyes. Patch thought he'll never have love and be loveless like his father described, but here Hayden was showing how much he cared and love him in his touches and kisses. He couldn't help but to cry more his emotions getting the best of him, he murmured. "Thanks for loving me when I didn't think anyone ever could, I love you and your my happiness." Kissing him softly he nuzzled against him smelling him sighing contentedly.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum