Picnics and Heartstrings - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Picnics and Heartstrings - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Picnics and Heartstrings

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picnics and Heartstrings - Page 3 Empty Re: Picnics and Heartstrings

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:05 pm

Christy brought herself to look up at him, "And what do you think you've been doing for the past year except the exact same thing Kace?" She asked him curiously. "You know it's a joke to our friends at this point because of how we are with each other and I feel so foolish."

She couldn't stop the tears from welling up in her eyes at this point. She felt stupid. "You know you constantly make these comments or get mad when I tell you something that's happened, but not once have you ever told me how you felt before now. And you're mad that I'm not completely sure because I don't know what love is? It's not fair."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Wed May 03, 2023 6:10 am

His ocean blue eyes looking into her tri colored eyes.   "I haven't been doing it as much as you, think I'm getting somewhere and you shoot me down."  Looking at her shock he shook his head.  "If you look like a fool why keep doing it,  why do you keep flirting back?"   Lifting his eyebrows at her curiously replied once again.   "Can you tell me why Christy if this is making you feel foolish. "  Looking away cause he knew if he looked back her he'll lose it.

"Because you're just as bad as I am flirting with me as I am with you,  if you liked me you should've said something as well it's a two way street."   Shaking his head he looked at her.  "Well do you even like me enough to be my girlfriend?  Or is that another thing you don't know about either how you feel towards me?"
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue May 16, 2023 1:54 pm

Christy, looked at him. She didn't constantly put him down, at least she didny think so. "Because you always act like it is a joke Kace." She replied sighing. "How else do you expect someone to act when you act like that?:"

She sighed, she wasn't sure what he wanted her to say. "Because I like you, and it makes me feel really stupid at times! There is that what you wanted to hear?" She didn't know how to handle this, and she didn't line how upset she felt.

"OF COURSE I DO! But I wasn't going to ask you because I didn't want you to say no." She turned away from him and hid her face.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue May 16, 2023 6:51 pm

Kace looked at her with hurt in his eyes, but it was omly there for a few minutes before disappearing into anger that masked his hurt. "Oh I act like it's a joke, you know I haven't been out with anyone else lately? If it was a joke then I'll be playing with your emotions I'm not a player but rhanks for thinking that." Shaking his head he turned away from her before making him a coke float to calm his nerves.

"Then quit liking me if it makes you feel stupid! Stop it all together heaven forbid make perfect little Christy feel stupid it's a crime!" Downing his root beet floaf he wished he had something stronger as the moment, to calm him down.

"Of course what you like me or you wanf to be my girlfriend? Cause right now you're giving me mix signals and I don't know which way to go." Sitting on the couch he ran his hands through his hair tugging it.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum