Picnics and Heartstrings
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Picnics and Heartstrings Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Picnics and Heartstrings

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Picnics and Heartstrings Empty Picnics and Heartstrings

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:49 am

Christy looked at Kace as they stood in the middle of Honeydukes, almost in shock. It wasn’t the first time she had heard someone saw her as a prize, and she knew it definitely wouldn’t be the last that she ever heard about it. It had been happening more and more over the past few years than she really cared for, but she had always figured that just came from a mix of her being part Veela, and who her father was. Nothing was really going to change that, and really, it was probably why she felt drawn so much to Kace, because he didn’t care who her father was, nor did he really seem to be affected by her Veela blood.

“K..Kace..” she said looking at him, holding the container of pineapple in her hand. “Ok, that was probably one of the sweetest things someone has ever done for me. Foolish, but sweet.” She said looking up at him kissing his cheek quickly.

She moved past him to go pay for her sweets, “And I said with me, not on your own.” Her mind was racing a bit as she dug out her money to pay and almost missed him saying something about a picnic. She thought she heard him say something to Soph about asking her out, but she wasn’t sure.

“Uh, picnic?” She asked turning around to look at him, “S..sure. Didn’t think you were a picnic kind of guy though.”
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Picnics and Heartstrings Empty Re: Picnics and Heartstrings

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:26 am

Kace knew how guys treated her, or shall he say boys cause they definitely weren't men in his opinion.  He was disgusted with boys around the school looking at her like she was a prize waiting to be won by them.  What was worse, they make bets who can get her first which what made Kace so pissed off.  Although Kace was only 1/4 veela he was still chased by girls and had to hide from them, so he knew what she went through.   For once, can girls look at him for more then his looks and focus on what he has to offer?

"What it's true,  you shouldn't be treated this way and any guy or boy shall I say shouldn't treat you like this!"   As she kissed his cheek he smiled.   "I don't think it was, I'll gladly beat down anyone who talks badly about you... or anyone of my friends and loved ones for that matter. " He would gladly beat any boy who thought she was a prize when she wasn't,  she was a smart and beautiful human being and deserved to treated as such.

"But hey... at least I crack open a book, more then I can say for some idiots around here."   Following her wifh his chocolate frogs, licorice strawberries wands he looked for his money to pay for his things.   Hearing what Soph told him, his mind was racing but he knew she was rignt.  He had to tell her before it was too late, and she was taken or she was gone forever.  

"You'll be surprised what I like and don't like Ms. Whittle."  Giving her a smirk he paid for his things.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:49 pm

She couldn’t help but to let out a small laugh at him. Still foolish to end up in detention for her, no matter the reason. She quickly grabbed his items and threw them up on the counter and paid for them before he could get the chance. She knew it would bother him.

“So, I take it you don’t want to study with me?” She asked curiously. She playfully looked up at him pouting, “It’s not that bad. Besides, you’d at least learn where I hide away in the library.” Not even where she had gone with Soph during their study sessions. She realized quickly that she was staring at Kace, and seeing his smirk, she felt her cheeks flush a bit and quickly looked away.

“Well Mr. Lecium, lead the way before I change my mind.” Rolling her eyes as she made her way out of the door. “Don’t make me regret this.” She added quickly trying to take a deep breath and calm down.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:17 am

He still didn't think it was foolish, and doesn't know why she's okay with boys thinking that. "How are you okay with what they say?! Your not a damn prize damn it!" He was still pissed off at it all but what could he do about it. Sighing as she paid he sbook his head. "I could've gotten that, I got money you know."

"Of course I do, just don't want to write a novel of notes in the process." She knew how she was with note taking for classees. "Hm....that sounds tempting, maybe we could use it for other things then that." He seen tons of people snogging in the library in the back of it. Kace knew where she studied at times but not where she was mentioning, so he did wonder. "Did I see a blush forming?" Lifting his eyebrows as he asked the question smirking more.

"Oh and why woild you change your mind hm?" He knew the rwason but it was rather stupid in his opinion. "Why would you regret it, don't you trust me?" Looking at her a bit hurt he quicky looled forward leading the way out.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:37 am

Christy laughed as he said he had his own money, ignoring his anger. She mostly ignored the comments people had made, she had heard them all. Probably a few choice ones based on Kace’s reaction that would get him expelled if he had heard them himself. And she definitely wasn’t going to tell him or Soph about the few times she had been cornered leaving the Great Hall.

“You know I only do it because it annoys you.” She replied giggling. “I’m well aware that you of all people have money.”

She looked at him, “I don’t write novels….” She trailed off quickly a blush forming across her cheeks hearing what he said next. She had heard him make his own jokes about her studying, but never like that, and definitely what else they could do in the library other than study.

“N..no you didn’t.” She said, her accent getting a little thicker. She quickly walked past him and through the door thinking to herself Get it together Christy. It’s Kace.

“It was a joke.” She added not looking up, her cheeks still flushed following him. Mainly because I can’t stop feeling my heart race around you when it’s just the two of us, she thought. And Soph knew that too.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:26 am

It also annoyed him whenever Christy paid for his things,  it wasn't because he was a man and she was a wowm thing it was more the fact he had money to pay for himself.  Kace hated people buying things for him when he had the money himself, he was a selfless person and didn't want people to spend their money on him.  But none the less,  he'll let her get away with it omly cause he liked her. He would definitely get expelled if he knew what they were saying about her, he didn't mess around when it came to friends and loved ones.

"Yes I know you did." He replied grumblung running his hands through his hair.  

"Oh yes you do, I seen your notebooks you have one for almost every damn subject!"  Kace knew all too well what the  back part of the library was used for and it wasn't for studying.   Not that Kace did it, but he has seen it on multiple occasions but shrugged it off.

"I think I did." He replied with a smirk on his face his ocean blue eyes looking into hers.  

"Oh... right,  a joke."  Looking back at her he kept walking biting his lip.  He didn't know why he was nervous,  it was just Christy bit his heart was beating out of his chest.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:30 pm

She looked at him and rolled her eyes, "You know writing detailed legible notes is far different from writing a novel. Besides, better than getting cornered leaving the Great Hall after dinner." She said a little more quietly than normal. She quickly realized what she had said and tried to change the subject.

"I..I wasn't blushing!" She exclaimed almost furiously. She quickly turned her gaze away from him as she followed out the door. She didn't know what it was about Kace that made her feel like she was going crazy, and now she didn't have the added buffer of Soph to stop.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:04 am

Kace laughed.  "Still pages of boring notes,  I swear I can barely get to the first page without falling asleep."  He loves giving her a hard time and teasing her, it was so easy to so.  "Cornered leaving the Great Hall what do you mean?"  There was anger in his eyes once again,  at the fact boys were all over her.

"Mhm... if you say so Ms. Whittle  but beg to differ."  A small smirk on his face his face looking back at her.   As he walked he looked at her.  "You'll love this place,  it's beautiful and peaceful I go there a lot to think."  Giving her a soft warm smile he reach for her hand.  "May I?"
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:54 am

"N..nothing." she replied quickly. "Just forget I said anything." She knew Kace would want to know who all had done something like that to her, and she knew he would make it his personal mission to get expelled to protect her from them. She couldn't let that happen. Plus, she had managed to knee several of them in the groin to get away and they had since left her alone for the most part. At least outside of making comments on how much of a prude she was, and that they were just having fun.

She would much rather change the conversation to where they were going. Seeing him smirk, she couldn't help but to feel her cheeks flush again. Get it together Christy. she told herself as a poor attempt to calm down, It's just Kace.

"OK, so maybe I did blush." She finally admitted rolling her eyes. She looked up at him as she brushed a stray curl out of her face and behind her ear. She could feel him staring at her as they walked. "You're staring." She commented quietly, feeling her heart start to race again, and a blush once more coming across her face as she took his hand.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:46 pm

Kace stopped walking and looked at her wifh his ocean blue eyes. "No Christy I'm not going to forget about it, who's is cornering you?" He asked looking into her beautiful eyes. "Please tell me cause I can fix this." Although he knew that she knew what he was talking about, he gotten in several fights over his time at Hogwarts. He didn't care if he gotten expelled, anything to protect her.

Kace noticing her blush, couldn't help but to think she looked so adorable when shd did, but then again she was always beautiful and adorable to him. He always hated how she always paid other guys more attention them him, it was painful and hard to watch. Although he knew some were scared of him, why he really didn't know. Okay... maybe it was his fighting record, but mostly it was to keep Christy and his friends protected.

"I thought I seen you blush, but it's okay you look adorable when you do." Chuckling he shook his head, "Yeah so what if I am? I'm looking at something beautiful. " Leading her down towards the woods he stopped at a small cottage. "Here we are!" Giving her a soft warm smile he lead her towards the door.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum