I'm not going anywhere - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm not going anywhere - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm not going anywhere

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm not going anywhere - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm not going anywhere

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:07 pm

Kole continued to hum a tune that he had picked up from his father while he pondered on how to make things better for Elle and Maddie. He felt a sense of guilt wash over him as he thought about how much they had to rely on their boyfriends for protection. It wasn't right, but it was the reality they lived in. He opened his eyes and looked at Elle, a hint of sadness flickering in his gaze.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:22 pm

Michelle kept her eyes closed even if she could sense sadness around her. She ended up sighing. "Kole, please stop worring. Everything will be okay eventually," she ended up saying and just snuggling even closer to Kole there. She hadn't yet even opened her eyes at all.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:49 pm

Kole was deeply lost in thought, humming absentmindedly, when Micelle's words jolted him back to reality. Perplexed, he furrowed his brows and asked Elle, "What do you mean? I haven't said anything." The mere thought of her being able to read his mind sent shivers down his spine. He quickly clarified, "I was just lost in thought, contemplating how unfair it is for you and Maddie to require babysitters just to step out of your dorm rooms." He hoped that his explanation would put her at ease and clear up any misunderstandings.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:15 pm

Michelle just sighed. She knew Kole had no idea that she could at times sense people's emotions. She had read about it turning her studies lately. Empath as they call it. Even yes she doesn't really know if its true. She did send the owl to her mother and is waiting answer now. "Don't worry about what I said," she mumbled. "Anyways yeah I know I hate it too," she said with a sigh. She had more worries on her own mind than that.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:23 pm

Kole shifted his position to face Elle more directly, his gaze fixed intently on her. "Can you explain it to me?" he asked, eager to comprehend the feelings she was grappling with. He felt a strong urge to resolve the situation, to ease her burdens and make things more manageable for her. "I really want to understand," he assured her, his voice conveying his sincerity. "I want to do everything I can to make things easier on you." Seeing her in distress was difficult for him, and he wished he could do more to help.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:30 pm

She sighed. She knew Kole had picked up something that wasn't right here now. She finally closed her eyes for real and just looked at Kole. "To be honest I don't even know myself real answer here," she said and just ended up looking at her own hands. "At times I do feel what others too. It's been confusing me for awhile. I did ask my mother about it in owl but so far no answer.," she added. To be honest she didn't know what was going on. "This has been also reason why I try to avoid classes these days. Too many different emotions. The classes end up giving me headaches," she also added. To be honest it was too much at times. She just wanted to get away from it all but she couldn't. "You can't really make this easier for me. I just need these peaceful moments away from people and drama," she said with a small smile and looked at Kole. The boy had made her feel a lot better, and it was very peaceful around him. Even safe too.

"Mason doesn't know nothing about this. You and mother only," she added. "Maybe father if mother told," she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:53 pm

Kole offered Michelle a feeble smile as she began to open up about her life. "Honestly," he said, his voice gentle as he placed his finger beneath her chin, urging her to meet his gaze. "I think your explanation makes more sense than what I had been imagining." Relief washed over him as he realized that Michelle couldn't read his thoughts, a fear that had been nagging at him. Leaning in, he captured her lips in a kiss, feeling a rush of emotion as they connected for the first time. "I can't imagine what it must feel like to constantly absorb the emotions of those around you," he murmured, breaking the kiss. "It would be overwhelming, and I can see why it would be confusing. You're not crazy, Elle. You're just sensitive, and that's something to be admired."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:59 pm

Michelle was glad that Kole seemed to be okay with it and that her explanation made some sense to the boy. She was a bit taken back when Kole kissed her but of course she kissed her back. There was soo many emotions for sure going on at that moment. She smiled and nodded her head. "It's not easy for sure. And that's why I also need peace more than ever," she said with a sigh. "Aww thanks. yeah it's been very overhelming for sure. All these different emotions have driven me mad for sure. That's why I probably don't act like myself these days," she said in all honesty. She had just been going on a lot in her mind. "But my feelings for you are my own," she made sure about it.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:10 pm

Kole's wizgiz beeped, notifying him of a new message from Mason. He let out a sigh as he read it, glancing apologetically at Elle. Now that he had an understanding of what Elle was going through, he knew that leaving her alone with Maddie was going to be difficult for her. "Mason and I need to talk. Are you ready to go be near Maddie?" he asked Elle, hoping she would be able to handle it. "We won't go too far if you need us." Kole knew that Maddie wasn't herself today, no matter how hard she was trying to hide it.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:13 pm

Michelle knew that Maddie wasn't acting like herself. She took a deep breath. "Yeah I will be okay. Just I hope I won't end up with terrible headache," she said with a sigh. "You and Mason have your talk. I will try to talk some sense to Maddie same time. Or at least understand what was going on with her for real," she added. Even if she knew it would be a very bad terrible headache probably for her. She stood up and made sure her dress was dust free. "Let's go," she said with a small smile. She really wasn't ready to do it but she knew she needed to do it.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum