I'm not going anywhere
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm not going anywhere Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm not going anywhere

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm not going anywhere Empty I'm not going anywhere

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:01 pm

The previous day, Kole and Mason had come to a unanimous decision that Maddie and Michelle should not be left alone until the Alexander situation was fully dealt with. And so, with a steadfast determination, Kole made his way to the location of the Slytherin common room, arriving there bright and early.

Leaning casually against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest, Kole patiently waited for Elle to emerge from her dormitory. Come what may, he was resolved to stand there and wait for her, whether or not she chose to venture out that day. For Kole, keeping Elle safe was of paramount importance, and he was willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that she remained protected.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

I'm not going anywhere Empty Re: I'm not going anywhere

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:05 pm

To be honest Michelle wasn't really ready to face this day either. She would love to spend it in her bed, comfortable away from everything but she had promised Kole that she would see her today. So she was in between what to do. Soon enough she walked towards her trunk and wondered what to wear today.

She ended up picking one of her dresses, as it was already getting warmer outside and she wanted to wear one. It was almost to her knee length. She knew probably not the best choice but she wanted to look good. Anyways the girl ended up even putting a headband into her hair. Once it was all done and her hair brushed. She was ready to face this day.

She took a deep breath and walked slowly into the common room. She sighed with relief when Alex was not there. Then she walked out of the common room. She noticed Kole there right away. The smile appeared on her face right away. She walked over to the boy. "You kept your promise," she said with giggles and gave Kole a hug.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:02 pm

Kole's eyes shot open when he heard Elle's voice. "Of course I did," he replied with a smile, pulling her into a warm embrace as she wrapped her arms around him. "That's what I'm here for." He planted a soft kiss on her cheek before releasing her from his hold, his hand finding hers and intertwining their fingers. "Where should we go?" he asked, eager to please her and willing to do anything she wanted.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:13 pm

Michelle smiled and did blush a bit when Kole kissed her cheek there. She looked at their intertwined hands. "Well I'm not sure. Somewhere pretty and away from people," she said simply just looking at their hands there still. She just wasn't sure what she wanted really right now. She had been having so much on her mind lately to be honest.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:35 pm

“I think I have an idea,” Kole said a smile gracing his face. Kole and Michelle walked hand in hand, away from the Slytherin common room andand out towards the edge of the forest. The soft rustling of leaves and chirping of birds added to the peacefulness of the moment.

As they approached the edge of the forest, Kole stopped, knowing that they shouldn't venture any further. The forest was known to be dangerous, with wild beasts and dark magic lurking within its depths.

He turned to Michelle and looked into her eyes, a soft smile on his lips. "This is as far as we can go," he said, his voice gentle but firm. "But we can still enjoy the view from here."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:53 pm

Michelle had no clue where Kole would take her now. She just ended up following the boys lead into the forest. She was a bit surprised about this. "Oh wow," she mumbled.

"Yeah," she agreed with Kole. "Yep, it wouldn't be too good idea go deep in there. No need cause more drama," she said with a smile. She was just okay being here on the edge of the forest. "Well what we do here now?" she asked with a smile. She wondered what they could do now. She wanted to sit on the log but she was worried she might ruin her dress.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:01 pm

Kole's eyes scanned the edge of the forest, searching for any signs of movement. "I thought we could watch for some wildlife," he said, turning to Elle with a small smile. "There are all manner of creatures in there. Sometimes they come close enough to the edge we’d be able to see them."

As he sat down on a fallen log, he motioned for Elle to come sit with him. Kole looked out into the forest, the dappled light filtering through the leaves casting shadows on his face.

"Also not many people come here," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "Don't want to get caught going into the forest." .
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:04 pm

Michelle looked around them and smiled. "Oh I see, good idea," she said to the boy. Sometimes yeah there are quite many different creatures here but today it seemed to be pretty quiet so far. She took a deep breath.

The girl ended up sitting on the fallen log too. The girl immediately placed her head on his shoulder. She just needed his closeness.

"Yeah we don't want to get any more trouble yes," she agreed with it there now. She really wished to have some peaceful days. It had been too much ask lately.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:21 pm

Kole pulled Michelle closer to him, wrapping his arm around her as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Definitely not. You've been through a lot lately. Can't have all four of us getting kicked out of school. Mason is close enough as it is," he said softly, thinking about how he too was at risk of getting in trouble if Alex continued to act recklessly.

Lost in his thoughts, Kole began to hum a tune under his breath, enjoying the peace and solitude away from the prying eyes of their peers. He didn't feel the need to say much more, content to simply be with Michelle and enjoy the quiet company they shared.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:42 pm

Michelle knew very well how close Mason was to being kicked out of school. She knew all about that boy's troubles and why he had so much detention. "Yeah, I know how close he is. Tehnically one more big trouble and he is expelled actually," she ended up saying out loud. Anyways she didn't want to really talk about Mason.

Anyways she closed slowly her eyes to the humming again. This always seemed to calm her down. And she was glad to be away from the people. She lately seems to get headaches when ever she's in crowded places. Something she still tries to figure out why. Also these weird senses of feelings, what don't seem to be her own. She hasn't told anyone about it.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum