Roar - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roar - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roar

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roar - Page 2 Empty Re: Roar

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:16 pm

Ciara nodded her head, oh yeah she remembers this girl being from an orphanage, someone mentioning it to her before too. She doesn't know what its like to grow up there. She always had two loving parents, and some siblings. Even yeah one isn't her anymore.

"Aww, well yeah," she said with sad smile. "I lost somone dear to me too soon too fast. My sister. That's why my sickness was something what was treated so fast as possible too. Made sure I get through it," she said with a sigh. She lost her sister to cancer, same one she had.

"It's okay. Happens. Can't do much about it. I'm glad I got better," she said with a smile. She really was.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:59 pm

Cecilia felt a sense of unease settle in her stomach as the weight of the situation hit her. This wasn't what she had expected from Margo's invitation. It was more somber and melancholic than she had anticipated. "I'm sorry," she said softly, her voice filled with sympathy and understanding.

As the silence stretched on, Cecilia began to fidget nervously, unsure of what to say next. She didn't want to dwell on the sadness of it all, so she searched for something more positive. "So..." she began, rocking back and forth on her toes, "Have you been working on any new spells lately?" It was a bit of a reach, but Cecilia hoped to steer the conversation towards a more lighthearted topic.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:32 pm

Ciara knew sometimes topics get too sad and this is her life. She smiled inncontly. "It's okay. It's life," she said with a sad smile. Even yeah she barely remembered her sister, she was someone she cared about still.

"Oh yeah not really. Mostly trying to focus on my school stuff. It hasn't been easy to get back to all this again. What about you?" She was curious yes what she has been up to. To be honest it would be nice to have some help with her homework. She even helped her friends to catch up, what was a lot at times.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:30 pm

"What have I been up to?" Cecilia mused, her voice lacking any hint of excitement. "Honestly, not much. Mostly just reading and hanging out in the common room or the library."

She acknowledged that her friend Margo was the only reason she wasn't holed up in the library at that very moment. "I'm trying to take her advice and do more, but it's a lot harder than she makes it sound," Cecilia admitted, her words tumbling out in a rapid stream.

"Get up, get dressed, go to class, read a book, repeat," she recited, her tone sounding more like a monotonous mantra than a description of her daily routine. It was clear that Cecilia was in need of a change, but the path forward seemed unclear.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:20 pm

Ciara nodded her head. Oh yeah seems like there was too much routine in Cecilia's life. Almost every day was the same. Awhile Ciara never didn't know what expect from her day. She smiled and wondered what to say next.

"I see, well I'm sure if you end up hanging out around me and my friends, I'm sure your life won't be so much of routine anymore. Something new happens every day. Yes some days are full of drama but then again there is also exitment, discovering something new," she said with a smile. Then again she wasn't sure if this was something Cecilia needed.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:31 pm

Cecilia's closest companions were the girls she shared a dorm with at school. Though she initially tried to keep her distance from them, she had grown to enjoy their company. Despite this, the fear of being abandoned still lingered in the back of her mind.

"That might be asking for too much," she hesitated, considering the suggestion made by her friend Ciara. "But maybe it's something I could try at least once," she added, a hint of uncertainty still present in her voice.

Although the thought of spending time with Ciara's friends made her anxious, Cecilia recognized that stepping outside of her comfort zone could be beneficial. Perhaps trying to socialize with them once wouldn't be as daunting as she feared. With a deep breath, she resolved to give it a chance and see what happened.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:45 pm

Ciara knew her friends could be at times too much, even for her. She just hoped there would be some days without drama too. Seemed like every day there was something new happening.

"It can be, I totally agree, well we can take it slowly," she said with a small smile. She didn't want to overwhelm the girl for sure. "Well we can just meet them one by one. Or just do something easy. I wish you could come with us to Hogeasmeade weekned once, with us. There must be way you get your premission for it," she said with a small smile.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:06 pm

Cecilia nodded in agreement with Ciara's suggestion, feeling grateful for her friend's support and understanding. "Taking it slow does sound like a good idea," she murmured softly, her mind racing with all the possibilities and uncertainties that lay ahead.

But as Ciara asked about the process of adoption, Cecilia's expression grew solemn, and she shook her head slowly. "I'd have to convince the lady who runs the orphanage to sign the papers," she explained, her voice tinged with sadness. "But the truth is, she's not that fond of me. Every time prospective parents asked about me, strange things would happen, causing them to run away. I'm her burden," she added, her words barely above a whisper.

Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:15 pm

Ciara thought there now something. She smiled at the girl and nodded her ehad. "YEah it is," she agreed with it.

"Aww, I'm sorry to heae it. Well I could try convince my parents to take you in. They knew magic exists. So they wouldn't just run away, when something stranges happens. Their magical their own too," she said suddenly something. She wasn't sure it would be good idea tho. But she wanted to help the girl out. Cecilia needed to expiernce Hogesmeade too.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:22 pm

Cecilia shrugged, a resigned expression on her face. "I'm used to it," she said, referring to the difficulties she had faced with Mrs. Wormwood and her situation in general. "There are only a few more years before I get to go out on my own. Then it will all be behind me again," she added, a hint of hope in her voice.

When Ciara suggested talking to Cecilia's parents, a small smile tugged at the corners of her lips, but it was short-lived. "Thank you, but it sounds like they have had a lot to deal with," Cecilia replied, her voice tinged with sadness. "They don't need another teenager with issues like mine," she added, her words trailing off.

Despite her difficult circumstances, Cecilia knew that she couldn't burden her parents with her problems. She had already caused them enough pain and heartache, and the last thing she wanted was to make things worse. As much as she appreciated Ciara's concern and support, Cecilia knew that she would have to find her own way forward, relying on her own strength and resilience to overcome the obstacles that lay ahead.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum