Roar
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Roar Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Roar

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roar Empty Roar

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:58 pm

To be honest Ciara was so feed up with all this drama what was going on arouind her. To be honest she just wished she would have one day where it was peaceful but seemed like it was too much to ask. All her friends seemed always be involved in something crazy and she was there to help. She was just this helpful soul.

Anyways she was just walking around this corridor and trying to find somerthing to do. At times using WizGiz to talk with her friends. She just was wondering what she could to do today. Seemed like this weekend will be long on. She sighed at the tought.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Roar Empty Re: Roar

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:45 am

Cecilia had been trying to push herself to spend more time outside of the library and be more present with her fellow students. However, it was proving to be a challenge for her to step outside of her comfort zone. Lost in thought, she wandered aimlessly through the halls, unsure of where to go or what to do.

Suddenly, she collided with another person, jolting her back to the present moment. "Oh, I'm sorry," Cecilia apologized quietly, her voice barely above a whisper. She felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her as she kept her eyes focused on the ground, hoping to disappear into the floor.

She couldn't help but feel a little frustrated with herself for being so awkward in social situations. Cecilia knew she needed to work on her confidence and social skills, but it was easier said than done. Despite her inner turmoil, she hoped that the other person she had bumped into would accept her apology and not think poorly of her.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:04 pm

Ciara was so lost in her own thoughts she hadn't noticed the girl approaching her. So they walked into each other.

"Oh it's all good, sorry too," she said with a smile on her face. She wasn't annoyed or anything at all. "It's all good, no need to worry. Nothing happned. None of us got hurt," she said to the girl and tried to ensure everything was okay.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:13 pm

Cecilia nervously shifted her weight from one foot to the other, trying to come up with something else to say. Margo's words echoed in her head: make a reason to talk. She couldn't just stand there in silence, especially since she was trying to make more of an effort to connect with her fellow students.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Cecilia finally spoke up. "So... what are you up to?" she asked, hoping to keep the conversation going. It wasn't the most inspired question, but it was a start. Maybe they could find some common ground and get to know each other a little better.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:32 pm

Ciara looked at the girl and could tell she was bit nervous. But she didn't say anything about it. She just smiled at the girl. Trying to be there as friend or something along those lines.

"Nothing much. Just thinking. Just so much drama has happened lately, with my some friends. Needed some time away from it," she said with a smile. "What abot you?" she asked back.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:25 pm

Cecilia's eyes flicked up to Ciara's face, a sense of relief washing over her as she found it easier to talk to the girl than she had expected. "I've seen the chat and the rumors going around the castle," she said, referring to the recent events involving Maddison and Michelle. "How are they doing?" she asked, genuinely concerned about her fellow students.

As they continued to talk, Cecilia couldn't help but feel more at ease around Ciara. "Margo thinks I need to be more outgoing," she said, shrugging as she explained her situation. Despite her natural shyness, Cecilia was grateful for the opportunity to connect with someone new and hoped that this would be the start of a new friendship.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:22 pm

"Oh yeah there is a lot of those rumors yes for sure," she agreed with it. She tried to not listen much into that. "They are doing pretty okay. Even yeah it's time to get over some things," she said with a sigh. She hasn't talked to them yet.

She nodded her head. "Oh I see. Well your doing pretty good so far," she said with a smile on her face. She wouldn't mind being Cecilia's friend too. She never had enough friends. It was always good to meet new people.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:14 pm

It was a relief to hear that the girls whom Alex had been harassing were doing alright. It would have been unbearable if they were still struggling with the aftermath of his actions.

Cecilia shook her head, a trace of sadness in her voice. "I don't know what 'good' is," she admitted. "The last time I had a real friend, they just up and left me." Her shoulders sagged with the weight of her words. It seemed like people had been leaving her for as long as she could remember, and the pain of those losses had made it difficult for her to trust and form lasting connections.

"It's hard to keep friends when no one sticks around long enough," she added, her voice tinged with a hint of bitterness. It was a reality she had come to accept, but one that still hurt nonetheless.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:50 pm

Ciara nodded her head. She knew the feeling quite well. She had lost some of her friends. Not because they just left but more likely she was gone for so many months. Had to even retake fourth year because of it.

"Oh yeah. I know it's hard. I lost most of mine too. I'm glad for Maddie, Elle for sure. Kole and Mason too their own way are my friends too. I lost most of mine when I ended up sick last year. I'm supposed to be in your year," she said with a weak smile here now.

"But yeah it is. But I would never leave you. I hate to just stop being friends. You seem like wonderful person," she said with a smile.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Attwood Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:16 pm

Cecilia's words trailed off, her voice laced with a tinge of sadness. The thought of leaving behind her friends, even in an orphanage, made her feel uneasy. She looked up at Ciara with a small smile, trying to push away the gloom that had descended upon her.

"Those kids were great, but I didn't really have much time to get to know them," she admitted, her fingers nervously fidgeting with the hem of her shirt. "I've been there for a long time, and it's hard to make friends when everyone else is constantly leaving."

Cecilia's gaze softened as she spoke, a genuine sense of appreciation in her voice. She may have been shy and reserved, but she knew how to recognize the kindness in others. "I'm sorry you were so sick." she apologized.
Cecilia Attwood
Cecilia Attwood
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum