Oh, you - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh, you - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh, you

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh, you - Page 6 Empty Re: Oh, you

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:55 pm

As the professor threatened to involve Alex's parents once again, the boy simply chuckled, unfazed by the prospect. He waved her off dismissively, "Good luck trying to make them care," he retorted with a hint of sarcasm. "If you need me, I'll be in my detention," he added, before sauntering down the hallway, completely unperturbed by the commotion he had caused.

Meanwhile, Kole arrived with Elle in tow, rushing up to a large group of students who were all watching as Alex moved in the opposite direction. Placing a hand on Mason's shoulder, Kole asked, panting from the exertion of the run up from the quidditch pitch, "You okay?" His concern for his friend was evident in his voice, and he scanned Mason's face for any signs of distress or discomfort.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:01 pm

Mason sighed and just wondered how sick of a person that Alex was.

But he was glad Elle and Kole were here. He looked at Kole's hand on his shoulder but didn't say anything about it at all. "I'm okay. At least that snake was vanished before it could do harm to me. But I'm more worried about Maddie, she is in that bathroom there. According to Cia," he ended up saying to Kole and Elle.

Cia ended up nodding her head on all that.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Cheshire Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:04 pm

Cassiopeia heard the boys words and she knew she needed to have serious talk with other professors of this boys behviour. This was not accepted at all. Even she knew it .

"Also all students who aren't friends here with victims you should leave and go back to your things," she tried to dismiss this crowd what was happening here now. She saw people leaving and she herself left too.

She needed to go find professor Lupin and others.
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Cassiopeia Cheshire
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:07 pm

Kole nodded, acknowledging the door that Mason had pointed out. The urgency of the situation outweighed any moral concerns he may have had about entering the girls' restroom. He was worried about his sister, and that was all that mattered. With a deep breath, he raised his hand and knocked on the door.

"Mad, you okay in there?" he called out, attempting to push the door open, but it wouldn't budge. He could hear the sound of sobs on the other side.

"Go away!" Maddie's voice was shaky as she shouted between sobs. She didn't want anyone to see her like this. As a green monster, she was already different enough, and now, she was too upset to remember the counter-charm. It was frustrating for her because this was the one class she excelled at, yet her memory had failed her at this crucial moment of need.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:14 pm

Elle was worried about her friend too. "Maddie, please, can i come in," she had walked closer to the door too and she wanted to help her friend out. She hated to hear Maddie crying.

She could even sense Mason just behind her worried too. She knew the guy wanted to go in there to be with Maddie but he just stood there saying noting. Which was even more worrying to her.

"Mads, please let us help you," finally Mason spoke there.

"It's us here now. Me, Kole, Mason and Ciara," Elle tried to assure to Maddie. They were her family or friends or boyfriend here now.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:20 pm

granting entry into the bathroom. Maddison allowed her in, but just barely. She moved enough to permit the door to open, giving Michelle access to help her.

As Maddison moved, Kole's hand fell, pushing the door open. He nodded at Elle and then positioned himself by the door, crossing his arms over his chest to prevent anyone else from entering. He stood guard, ensuring Maddison's privacy until she was ready to come out.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:32 pm

Elle was glad that Maddie had let her in. She looked at Maddie and sighed. "This boy really is very twisted," she grew up saying. Elle had just a few weeks ago learned this spell in her Transfiguration class. So this is how Alex uses spells. It was disgusting. She thought a bit. She tried to think of how to reverse it. She took her wand out. "We did just learn few weeks ago this spell what that creep used," she mumbled there.

Mason was standing right before Kole there now. He was worried too. Even Ciara was there on the guard to not let anyone in here for now.

Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:40 pm

Maddie's sobs shook her entire body as she hunched over, wrapping her arms tightly around her knees. "I am a monster," she repeated, her voice choked with tears. The weight of her mistake hung heavily upon her, and she felt like she was suffocating.

"I forgot how to fix it," she continued, her emotions overtaking her. Maddie couldn't see a way out of the mess she had made, and it terrified her. "Mason is going to think I'm ugly," she added, her fear and self-loathing compounding upon each other.

Then, as if a switch had been flipped, Maddie remembered that she had been surrounded by a large crowd of students when the attack had occurred. The memory hit her like a ton of bricks, and her hysteria intensified.

In that moment, Maddie felt as though the entire world was against her. She was drowning in her own emotions, unable to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:44 pm

Kole stood outside the girls' restroom, his ears perked up to the sound of his sister's sobs. Anger boiled within him at the thought of what Alex had done to her. He wanted nothing more than confront the boy himself.

But then Kole took a deep breath, trying to calm his own emotions. "She's going to be okay," he said, more to reassure himself than anyone else. He could see the worry etched on Mason's face and knew that he needed to be strong for both of them.

"It was just a color change charm," Kole continued, his voice low and controlled. "It can be reversed." He repeated the words like a mantra, trying to convince himself that everything was going to be alright.

Kole knew that he needed to be the level-headed one in this situation. His sister needed him to be her protector, and he wasn't going to let her down.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:49 pm

Elle heard what Maddie said. She wrapped hands around her friend. "Maddie it all will be okay. I know how to fix it," she assured to her. Even if she was looking at Kole, maybe he did remember the reversing spell here now. She couldnt remember it. "No Maddie, he wont never do that to you," she said with assuring smile. 

"Yes it's color change charm butbut are words ro reverse it?" She asked from Kole. Her memory failed her on this now. She wanted to help so badly
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum