Oh, you - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh, you - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh, you

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh, you - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, you

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:24 pm

Mason looked at Maddie, he knew he was still mad at her for what she did it. It was something he just couldn't say is okay with a few words here now. When she apologized to him then his features did soften a bit. At least she had said sorry to him. Even if he wasn't the only person she had to say sorry too.

"Yeah I get it. But I'm not only person who you need to say those words," he ended up saying. He knew how worried Elle was too for sure. Even Kole, was. He was aware of that fact. The boy even knew about Kole running after Maddie to the forest. He would have done the same himself if he was here. "Also I do understand Kole mind. I would have done same if I was here," he said.

"Well up to you what you do now. But never do something like that ever again," he said to Maddie and ended up giving her hug now. He still cared about her and hated to see her so sad.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:35 pm

Maddison looked up at Mason, her expression heavy with guilt. "I know," she said softly, her voice filled with sorrow. "But I can't tell Kole that yet. He shouldn't have followed me. If anything had happened to him, it would have been my fault," she explained, the tears beginning to spill down her cheeks as she spoke. "I just can't forgive myself for that," she added, her voice choked with emotion.

Mason wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a tight embrace. Maddison's body shook with sobs as she clung to him, finally releasing all the pent-up emotions she had been holding back.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:41 pm

"Yes I know he shouldn't have done it but he was too worried about you. Also he would have been worried and sad when something happened to you if he hadn't gone after you," he said and hugged Maddie. "At least your both are safe and nothing happened," he added. All those messages he read were so much worry.

"Yes I get that you can't do it yet but don't hold it in too long. Just say those words to him too. He did it just because he cares. Like me and Elle too. I'm sure he was more worried about like what will happen if he didn't go after you," he tried to talk some sense into his girlfriend. As she needed to aplogise to Kole too. He kept hugging her tehre. "You can let it all out."
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:59 pm

"I know." Between tearful sobs, Maddie acknowledged that Kole's actions were motivated by concern for her well-being. Despite feeling regret for her own actions, she recognized the sincerity of Kole's intentions. "I'm sorry," she repeated, composing herself as she spoke, her voice heavy with remorse. She was going to need to find a way to make it up to the three of them.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:12 pm

Mason nodded his head and held the girl close to her. His one hand was on her hair and gently patted it. He hoped he would relax and just cry out for now. He hadn't fully forgiven her yet but he couldn't stay mad at her anymore. "It will be all okay. We will figure it all out," he ened up saying quietly.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:29 pm

With her forehead resting on Mason's chest, Maddison's hands covered her eyes as she tried to collect herself. Feeling Mason's comforting hand on her hair, she slowly pulled away to meet his gaze. Her eyes were still damp with tears, but she managed a small, heartfelt smile. "I love you, Mase," she whispered, her voice heavy with emotion. She knew that Mason was the reason behind everything she had done, and that he had always been there for her. "I'm truly sorry for worrying you," she continued, her voice soft and apologetic. Despite her remorse, Maddison felt grateful to have Mason by her side, his unwavering support giving her strength to face whatever came their way.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:43 pm

Mason held Maddie close to her, and when Madd pulled away he ended up wiping away some of those tears. "I love you too still, Mads," he said with a smile and kissed her forehead. He knew she did it all to  be together with him but it still had so many flaws in her plan. "Yes I know. You are. I'm sorry I did put you into all sitution first place," he said and sighed. "You know even if you animagi it can be dangerous to be around me still durinig full moon. As I don't have money to get every month those wolfsbane potions. Their expensive as hell. And every month I need seven of them, that's reason their so expensive in first place" he said with a sigh now. He just didn't want to put her in any harms way.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:00 pm

Maddison's confusion was evident as she narrowed her eyes in response to Mason's words. "You didn't put me there," she countered, her voice firm. "I made the decision to go out there, and I take responsibility for my actions," she continued, pushing away from him slightly. "I'm not doing this because you're making me. I'm doing it for us, for our future," she added, the determination clear in her voice. Maddison hated the thought of Mason being burdened with the curse, and she was willing to do whatever it took to find a way to break it. "I'll learn how to make the potion if I have to. I'll do whatever it takes to help us," she affirmed, hoping that Mason could see the sincerity in her words.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:54 pm

Mason sighed and she knew this was Maddie's decision to become who she is. But he knew he would never hurt her and he knew it would be hard on his wolf from on the full moon for sure. "Yeah I know. But yeah these potions cast fortune. I don't want you do it. I know how to brew it basically but ingriedients are hard to get. Their expensive," he said with a sigh. He had done it one full moon basically. Anyways he sighed. He hated to trouble all this on someone who he cared about.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:05 pm

Maddie's arms were now tightly crossed over her chest as she spoke, her stubbornness returning in full force. "Nothing is too expensive or unworthy if it makes this situation easier for you," she declared firmly, her gaze unwavering. "If you want, we could consider other options that we had discussed earlier. That way, there would be no need to worry about anything." Her challenging expression suggested the possibility of Maddie getting bitten and turning into a werewolf herself, a solution that had been previously considered.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum