Young, dumb, stupid - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Young, dumb, stupid - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Young, dumb, stupid

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young, dumb, stupid - Page 2 Empty Re: Young, dumb, stupid

Post by Michelle Cuffe Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:51 pm

Micelle looked at the boy and said what sweets she wanted in the end, she made sure there was no cherries ones, as she was allergic to those. She smield when Kole went to shop to get their teats now. She just chuckled at the boy. "Wait what, I'm supposed to sneak in there now"? she asked being bit surpsied. "How?" she asked being all curious about it now.

She didn't have any ideas. "Perhaps we can find some other better quiet place," she said with a smile. She wondered where they could go. She tried to remember places around Hogesmeade. She ended up taking Kole's arm and began to lead here somewhere else. "Might know good spot," she said with a smile. It was bit outside of Hogesmeade, it was away from the busy down, place where not many come. It was near the rocks but it was still pretty as there was beautiful flowers, what name Elle didn't know, and there was even bench they could sit on. "What you think?" she asked. "I found it last year when I did explore Hogesmeade for fun one of the weekends," she added.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:33 pm

Kole nodded in agreement as Michelle led him to the spot she had in mind, admiring the scenery as they walked. "You always seem to find the most fascinating places," he remarked as he emptied his arms of treats and settled onto the ground, leaving plenty of room for Michelle to join him amidst the sweets. "And the weather couldn't be better for it," he added, glancing up at the clear blue sky.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:42 pm

Michelle smiled at that comment. "Thanks, well I guess I have eye for such stuff," she said with a smile on her face. She took a seat near Kole next to their sweets. "So what did u get here now for us to eat?" she asked with a smile and began to go through this now. To be honest she was actually glad she did let Kole come with her. He was someone who somehow managed to keep her calm, and not be all her worried and freaked out. Somehow she was very calm around her. She hadn't thought much about that creep.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:19 pm

Kole beamed at Elle as she settled down next to the treats on the bench. "I grabbed a little bit of everything, except cherry," he noted, mindful of her allergy. "What would you like to chat about today?" he inquired, tilting his head to the side. He planted his feet firmly on the ground in front of him and leaned forward, propping his arms on his knees.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:24 pm

Elle smiled. "Yay, yes I know it's terrible that I have allergies on cherry, as they seem so delicious," she said with a sigh. She once tried them and well yeah it was terrible expierences. She doesn't want ever to repeat again. She looked at sweats and took one of them. The girl opend it and began to eat it. "Well, I'm not sure. Is there something you want to talk about?" she said and looked at Kole. To be honest there was something in her mind but she was afraid to ask it. As she didn't know how he will react. To be honest she has been wondering why he is so nice to her suddenly. She just kept eating the sweets.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:10 pm

Kole observed Michelle as she ate the candy, wondering what it would be like to have an allergy to certain foods. "I guess it depends on personal preference," he responded to her comment. As she asked what they should talk about, he thought for a moment before admitting, "I don't have any specific topic in mind. But if you don't feel like talking, that's okay too. We can just enjoy the quiet and the sunshine." He had come along to keep her company and lift her spirits, but he didn't want to pressure her into a conversation if she didn't feel like it.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:20 pm

Michelle nodded her head. So far only thing she knew she had allergic was cherries. Well once she eats cherry her throat will feel itchy, mouth also even, lips too. Oh and for sure her face can swell a bit. So she avoids them best she can.

I guess it does," she said with a shrug. "anyways I don't minf talking with you," she said with a smile. She took a breath. "Hey you suddenly care so much how I feel? Want to be there for me? And just seem to ve want to spend time witj me.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:36 pm

Kole smiled warmly at Michelle, admiring her beauty. He took a deep breath and sighed when she asked him why he had been hanging around more often than usual. "I've always cared about you and your well-being," he explained, furrowing his brows in confusion. "You're my sister's best friend, and you're practically family to me. I don't want to see you hurt or upset." Kole held back the truth about his growing fondness for her over the years of her summer visits. He didn't want to make things awkward or ruin their friendship.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:45 pm

Michelle looked at Kole awhile she spoke. That's something she knows but she felt like these is more do it now. "Yes this i know. But there is more do it yes?" She kept going on with the topic. She offered some of her candy to Kole. "You can tell me anything," she added. She moved bit closer to Kole and ended up resting her head on hid shoulder. She didn't actually sleep well today. So she did feel bit sleepy actually but she didn't say out loud yet
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:27 pm

Kole tentatively accepted the candy that Elle offered him, fiddling with the wrapper as she spoke. A small smile graced his lips as she moved closer, resting her head on his shoulder. "I suppose there may be more to the situation," he admitted, drawing her in closer with his arm around her shoulders. "But for now, let's focus on getting you back on track. We can't have you risking expulsion by neglecting your mental health and skipping class." He spoke in a low, soothing tone, letting her lean on him as he rested his chin on the top of her head.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top