Boys are so stupid!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Boys are so stupid! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Boys are so stupid!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boys are so stupid! Empty Boys are so stupid!

Post by Janelle Belby Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Janelle sat at a large round table in the library. This was one of her favorite places to be. It was even better when she was alone unlike today. Today her younger brother had decided to fallow her from the Ravenclaw tower. At the current moment he was pulling her hair, “Janelle came from hell, She belongs in a cell!” he chanted as a few of his little first year friends joined in
“Stop it brat! This is a library not a playground so be quiet!” She said angrily and gently took her long hair out of his hand. ‘Why do my brothers and their friends have to be so stupid?’ she wondered, ‘and how did they get into Ravenclaw?’ “Why don’t you and your stupid little friends go jump in the lake? You could freeze to death! Wouldn’t that be fun?” She said glaring at him out of the corner of her eye. She knew that they wouldn’t do so unless they thought it was ‘cool’ let alone just because she told them to.
Today Janelle wore her big thick glasses which took up most of her face. It was surprising to her that her brother and his friends had decided to make fun of her name instead of her glasses today, but she knew it wouldn’t be long before they started in again. She rolled her eyes at the little boys giggled. They were worse than girls sometimes.
Janelle Belby

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Boys are so stupid! Empty Re: Boys are so stupid!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:43 am

"Come on Naomi. Let me help you, you're carrying to many books on your own, they're gonna fall and you're going to get hurt." Hitame told her sister softly as she walked beside her in the isle. "I don't even know what you need so many books for." Naomi had been gathering books from the library for half an hour already and the pile of books she had was already huge. The girl was determined to carry all the books by herself probably to show that she was strong and independent enough to do things on her own. But the only she was showing was that she was a stubborn girl who didn't want her sister babying her. She understood that, but carrying so many books was only going to hurt her. Finally her worry for Naomi paid off and sighing heavily, she gave her some of the books she was carrying reluctantly.

As the two sisters walked through the isles, they began to hear chanting, probably from a bunch of first years and the angry whispers of a second year - Hitame was good at telling the age groups of people by their voices- and she began to wonder what was going on. The two girls exchanged confused looks and the placed the books down on a table near them and they went to check what was going on. What they found wasn't what they expected at all, a bunch of little first years teasing a second year girl, probably the sister of the boy who seemed to have been pulling her hair.

If there was one thing Hitame hated it was siblings picking on each other especially when a male picked on a female. With her hand clutched into a fist Hitame stepped forward before Naomi could stop her. "Hey! What's going on here?" she asked assertively. "Why are you boys picking on her? You should know better than to do that, especially since she's a girl." Hitame scolded them. Being forced to grow up faster than you're supposed to had its advantages and disadvantages and sounding like a mother was one of them, she just didn't know which category it belonged in.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Janelle Belby Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:02 pm

“Janey? A girl?” Janelle’s little brother, the boy who had been pulling her hair, said laughing, “yeah right! If she’s a girl then I’m a magical flying leopluradon!”
Janelle rolled her eyes he truly did not belong in Ravenclaw! “I am a girl and you are dog’s breath,” Janelle muttered, “Now go play by the lake like a good little boy.”
“No way dog’s breath!” He said and his friends giggled. If anything the boy belonged in Slytherin. He was too loud and obnoxious let alone stupid to be in Ravenclaw. What had the hat been thinking when it sorted him?
Janelle glared at her little brother for a few minutes, and then gathered her books. “You won’t get any studying done here,” She said to the two girls, “The little kids are too loud. And he sure does not belong in Ravenclaw.” She tilted her head toward her brother. Before walking towards the other side of the library hoping the stupid little first years would not fallow.
Janelle Belby

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Hitame stood there with her hands on her hips and stared at the younger students. "You need to show more respect not just because she's a girl but because she's older than you are." she told the first years. The boy didn't even seem to belong in Ravenclaw, he seemed more like a Slytherin and that caused her eyes to narrow. Hitame usually couldn't stand most Slytherins, there were a few exceptions though, and if someone seemed like them she just couldn't stand them.

"Listen! Don't call your sister names or pull her hair anymore. If you must pick on someone else, and by that I do not mean me, one comment about me..." she glanced at Naomi quickly. "Or my sister, and I'll hex you so bad, you won't even remember who you are. Got it?" she said, her hand going for her wand to show the little boys that she wasn't kidding. "I suggest you change these qualities you have of picking on her before I make them change." she knew she was being forceful, and that she shouldn't be threatening them mostly because they were younger, and she could get in trouble for threatening to hex them. But it might be the only way to get these kids to understand.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Janelle Belby Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:45 pm

“Party pooper,” The first year boys yelled before running off to find something else to do. The older Gryffindor girl had just ruined their fun. Now they had nothing better to do than leave.
Janelle had forgotten one of the books she had been using and regrettably had to go back and get it, but to her surprise when she walked around the corner the only two people there were the two girls the one with all the books and the one who had ‘scolded’ her younger brother and his friends. “How did you get them to leave? He never leaves me alone!” She stared up at the girl her eyes filled with wonderment that was hidden by the glare on her glasses. She really was in Awe.
Janelle Belby

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top