Stupid Goblets
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stupid Goblets Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stupid Goblets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stupid Goblets Empty Stupid Goblets

Post by Sofia Scamander Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:34 am

“Oh you stupid cup just ask her to move you!” A blonde fourteen year old sat in the middle of the chilly dark corridor with her legs crossed as she leaned over a cup. “What you can only talk to me about your problems. I’m sure if the house elves knew how the plates treated you they would put you on the other side of the shelf. They really are nice when you get to know them.” She shook her head getting frustrated with the thing that sat in front of her. The girl was dressed in a purple skirt with white leggings, an electric blue leather jacket, and a panda t-shirt with combat boots. Her hair was slightly curled more than normal.
Sofia Scamander
Sofia Scamander

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Stupid Goblets Empty Re: Stupid Goblets

Post by Drew Aritza Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:01 am

Drew had a long day studying in the Library for his herbology homework. He thought he deserved a rest and so he gathered his book and quills together and started getting toward the dungeon. After descending a flight of stairs or two he turned a corner and he finally arrived towards the corridor which lead to where the Slytherin dungeon at. Drew was looking forward to call it a day, but to his despite he heard a voice echoing down the other side of the corridor. He peered down the corridor to have a good look who it was and walked slowly towards her. The room was dark and chilly, the light from the window gave him enough light to make the person appearance clearer. But it wasn't enough. "Lumos!" he whispered and flicked his wand, causing the tip of his wand to have a bright green light. "Who are you talking to?" Drew asked, after finding a girl sitting in the middle of a corridor talking to something that looked like a goblet to him.

OOC: I KNOW this post suck lol
Drew Aritza
Drew Aritza
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofia Scamander Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:07 am

Sofia rolled her eyes at the stubborn Gobblet. she could hear footsteps approaching. The persons question seemed quite odd to Sofia yet she replied anyway. "The goblet of course." a smile spread across her face as she picked it up. "It ran away from the kitchen because the plates were picking on it." She spoke matter of factly with a quiet giggle as she looked up to see who she was speaking to. "What advice would you give to it?" she asked 'It's too stubborn to listen to my suggestions." she tilted her head to the side and smiled up at him with her quirky smile.
OOC: mine does too..
Sofia Scamander
Sofia Scamander

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:42 am

OOC: posting as Drew

Drew looked at the goblet and the girl weirdly and then back at the goblet. It was quite odd to him to see a girl talk to an inanimate object. "Well first of all, I would ask it how in the hell did it grow legs," he replied to the girl, keeping his distance from the girl. He was sure he was dreaming this, at the moment he felt like he had fallen asleep back in the library and he was dreaming. "I don't think you belong here," said Drew rudely. He didn't care how rude he sounded, everyone else was rude to him so he was rude back to them. In his eyes all student were all the same.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top