will you please be quiet?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

will you please be quiet?  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

will you please be quiet?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

will you please be quiet?  Empty will you please be quiet?

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:56 pm

Maddison couldn't help but smile as she and Mason walked hand in hand back up to the castle. As they reached the point where they needed to part ways, Mason headed towards the Slytherin Common Room while Maddison made her way towards Hufflepuff.
Stopping halfway down the corridor, Maddison looked back over her shoulder at her boyfriend with a warm expression. Mason Cuffe was her boyfriend, and the thought made her heart swell with happiness.Maddison decided to take a quick shower before bed to wash off the day's grime and relax. She gathered her toiletries and headed to the bathroom, enjoying the sensation of the warm water cascading over her skin.
As she lathered up her hair with shampoo and massaged her scalp, Maddison couldn't help but think about her day with Mason. The memory of their time together brought a contented smile to her face.
After finishing her shower, Maddison dried off and slipped into her cozy pajamas.As she settled into her bed and wrapped herself in a cozy blanket from home, Maddison smiled to herself as she used her communication device to chat with Mason, even though they had just parted ways.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

will you please be quiet?  Empty Re: will you please be quiet?

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:07 pm

Ciara did hear the shower suddenly. The girl hadn't yet fallen asleep here. She was just reading the book at this hour. The girl soon walked out of her domitory in her Pajamas. This when she noticed Maddie here again. The girl seemed so focused on that communication device, this made Ciara raise her eyebrows. "Interesting," the girl mumbled there and sat down on one of the armchairs and looked towards Maddie and wondered how long it will make her notice that someone was here. The girl seemed to smile so much there. Never she had seen her do it something. "Okay, girl spill, what is going on," she ended up saying loudly enough to get older hufflepuff attention.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:47 pm

Maddison was completely absorbed in her conversation with Mason, engrossed in the tiny device she held in her hand. So much so, that she didn't even notice when Ciara joined her. Startled by Ciara's voice, Maddison jumped and fumbled with the device, dropping it to the ground. Embarrassed, she quickly retrieved it and turned to face Ciara.

"Oh, hi," Maddison stammered, her cheeks flushing with warmth. "Nothing's really going on," she said, trying to downplay the situation.

Maddison looked from Ciara to the device in her hand, her fingers quickly typing away. "I'm just talking to Mason," she added, shrugging her shoulders as if it was no big deal.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:51 pm

Ciara laughed when she made the other girl to jump there now. When she listened the Maddie to speak her laugh was soon stopped and she was looking at her. Wait did the girl say she talked to Mason. Talked, not argued. "Wait a second," she said there and walked closer to the girl. "Talking? With Mason?" she asked from the girl. It made no sense to her. "Maddie, spill," she said again. This wasn't normal. "The rumors are true?" she tried another approach now.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:10 pm

Maddie let out a deep sigh, realizing that they would have a lot of explaining to do to their friends. "Thank you, rumor gods," she muttered to herself, feeling exasperated.

"Yes, I was just talking to Mason, not fighting," she clarified, her eyes still fixed on the gadget in her hand. "We've been chatting a lot," she admitted in a hushed whisper before a giggle escaped her lips at something Mason had said.

But Ciara brought up the rumors again, causing Maddie to shrink back shyly. "They weren't true," she answered softly, unsure of what else to say. It was all so new to her, and she wasn't quite sure how to navigate the situation.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:15 pm

Ciara tried to understand so badly what was going on. She was so confused. She tried to read  the girl and the wordds. "Girl, your so confusing," she said with a giggles. This girl was confusing as hell.

"Okay good. That's good," she said with a small smile on her face. She eyed the girl Rumors not being true. "They weren't true in the past but you two made it come truth in the end," she concluded now there suddenly. "You guys ended up together. why else you are so happy to talk with him, suddenly," she added.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:38 pm

Maddie hesitated before responding to Ciara's question. She wasn't quite sure how to explain the shift in her relationship with Mason.

"Well, kind of," she finally replied, fidgeting with the blanket she had draped over her legs. "We met up with Vee and Elle at The Three Broomsticks this morning, but they ditched us for Honeydukes. So it was just the two of us left at the table and he started talking about his feelings."

Maddie couldn't help but smile as she reminisced about the conversation. "I felt like I couldn't breathe. I never thought he would feel that way about me, so I kind of ran away from him," she admitted, her voice trailing off as she glanced at Ciara uneasily.

"Later, I went to the Quidditch pitch to practice. I was flying really fast, pulling up from a dive when I saw him watching me. I lost control of my broom and went flying off of it. I rolled a few times before coming to a stop at his feet," she recounted, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

"And then we raced. Mason decided that whoever lost had to face a punishment," Maddie continued, a smirk spreading across her face. "He lost, and I gave him two options. He chose to kiss the prettiest girl..."

Maddie trailed off, her finger absently touching her lips. "And that was me," she murmured, the memory of the kiss sending a shiver down her spine.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:47 pm

Ciara listened her friend carefully there and didn't interrupt her at all. She looked with shock there in the end. Then again Elle other hand tried to hint it was true for awhile. Seemed like she knew before than anyone else.

"Woah, woah," she ended up saying there now. "That's quite the sweeet to be honest. You guys are finally together," she said happily and hugged her. She was happy for her friend now. "I hope everything will go good between you two now," she said with a smile.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:11 pm

Maddie beamed with a laugh as Michelle wrapped her arms around her, "Yes," she nodded in agreement, "After we kissed, he asked me to be his girlfriend. So it's pretty official now." Despite the emotional turmoil, Maddie felt an overwhelming sense of excitement and joy. "It's been a wild weekend," she added, reaching for her WizGiz to send another message to Mason.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:30 pm

Ciara listened her friernd again and seemed like she probably needed to be alone with this device. "Woah, Well done. You guys really made the rumors become truth in the end. Well done," she said happily. She really was happy for them. "Anyways im gonna go to sleep now. Well try," she said and stood up. "Happy texting," she added and walked to her dorm room.
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top