Quiet
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Quiet Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Quiet

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quiet Empty Quiet

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Danny was walking along the side of the Great Lake shoving his hands into his pockets trying to keep them warm. He loved walking by the lake yet it was a pain when it was winter. He wore his muggle atire wearing his usual jacket, jeans, and black and white shoes.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Quiet Empty Re: Quiet

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Anastasia walked down to the lake remembering that had said it was quiet there. She wore blue jeans, a red t-shirt, and black tennis shoes. She walked to the edge of the lake where the water was and smiled looking out over the water's black surface.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Number of posts : 337
Special Abilities : Animagus, Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Danny shivered in his jacket and could barely ignore the cold. The cold was actually hurting him to get his attention. Annoying. As he walked along, he saw a girl about 16 walking along the edge. As he got closer, he recognized her as the girl from the Leaky Cauldron. Who was that...Anastasia! As he remembered, he started to rush a little and then stood next to her "Hey," he said calmly with his smile
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Ana jumped slightly and smiled, "Hey Danny. You were right about this place it is quiet." She said smiling at him. "Your jacket looks awfully thin. You have to be cold in just that, don't you have a thicker jacket."
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:12 pm

"Yeah but this makes me feel cooler," he said almost in complete irony "what about you? Your only wearing a T-shirt and thats it. Must be freezing out here"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Ana laughed softly and said, "I lived in Russia for 14 years, it is lot colder there than it is here."
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Danny chuckled quite softly then said "So how is Russia? I heard it's a really cold place." He had never been to Russia so if she could handle this cold when he was freezing, he would need a personal heater.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:26 pm

"Russia is a very cold place. I didn't like it much because almost everyone was rude to everyone." She said softly. "It is a nice place though, it has a lot of history to it."
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:29 pm

"I bet," he said calmly breathing out some visible air. He was always entertained by that. "So," he said smiling "hows Hogwarts life for ya?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:57 pm

"Hogworts life for me is good. I've met some very nice people." She said smiling sweetly at him. "How is it for you?"
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top