Butterbeer Detectives. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Butterbeer Detectives.  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Butterbeer Detectives.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Butterbeer Detectives.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Butterbeer Detectives.

Post by Véronique Dupont Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:51 am

Vee realised Michelle was up to something, not a hundred percent sure on what it was, but from the way the other two were acting she could see they needed some time alone. She didn't need a vision to realise that, anyone who spent any time at that table would have probably come to the same conclusion.

Good thing she'd almost finished her drink, she downed the last bit of it and put a few coins on the table to cover her share as Michelle had gotten up, clearly wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"Sure, I'm down, let's go!" she replied before turning her head back to the other two "See you two around then." she added, not really giving the other two an opportunity to join them in Honeydukes.
Véronique Dupont
Véronique Dupont
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:06 am

Maddie's nerves began to get the best of her as she noticed her friends slipping away, leaving her alone with Mason. What on earth were they going to talk about? "Umm, yeah," she murmured, her foot bouncing nervously as she picked at her nails. "I'll see you later," she agreed with Vee before turning to Elle. "And I'll talk to you later too," she added, already planning on sending her friend some private messages once she made it back to the castle.

As her friends disappeared out the door, Maddie was left alone with Mason in the crowded pub of Hogsmeade. She looked over at him before quickly glancing back towards the exit. "Soo..." she trailed off, dragging out the word longer than she should have. "What now?" she asked, her nerves getting the best of her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:15 am

Mason was shocked on his sister words and even on what she did whisper to her. Before Mason could even reply back to Michelle before she was gone with Vee. So now he and Maddie were her now just as two of them. This was bit awkward now.

"No clue," the boy said honestly and looked at his drink mostly. He soon looked at Maddie. "How about we just talk? Like we do in WizGiz lately. No arguing," he ended up saying. He knew it was long way to go here. Also he hoped that Maddie doesn't hate her friends for what they did. He knew why Elle did it.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:21 am

Mason suggested that they talk like they had with the coms, and Maddie found herself agreeing with the idea. Despite the occasional awkward moments, it was nice to have the comfort of the familiar conversation style. She took a deep breath and took her hands out of her lap, clasping them together on the table in front of her as she leaned in towards Mason.

"What would we talk about?" she asked, her voice sincere as she searched for a starting point. Maddie had no clue where to begin now that her friends were gone, and she didn't want to accidentally push Mason away by bringing up a topic he had no interest in discussing. She looked at him expectantly, waiting for his response with bated breath.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:27 am

Mason wrapped his hands around his drink now and just looked at Maddie. To be honest he wasn't sure what they could talk about. The boy looked around them. He saw people so easily talkin with each other.

"Us?" He asked. He really was curious what was going on between them. "I have never hated you. It's quite the opposite," he ended up saying. It was serious topic. "But what about the weather or favourite things or quidditch or flying," he added in some random suggestions what popped in his mind.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:47 am

As Mason suggested their first topic, Maddison couldn't help but wonder what he had in mind. There had been a lot of tension between them lately, and she wasn't sure what to make of it. What did he mean when he said he didn't hate her? Up until recently, every time they talked, they were at each other's throats. Of all the topics he had brought up, this one seemed the most intriguing to her.

Maddison bit the inside of her lip, trying to suppress the butterflies in her stomach as she spoke. "What about us?" she asked, looking at him intently. She was curious to know his thoughts on their relationship, or whatever it was that they had going on between them. Despite their constant bickering, there had always been a spark between them that she couldn't deny. She waited with bated breath for his response, wondering where this conversation would take them.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:53 am

All of the topics he had suggested Mads really had to pick the hardest on of them. Something he wasn't yet ready really to talk about. Yes they always used to bicker in the past. There has been few times when they got along too. He took a deep breath. He wasn't sure where to start.

"I actually care about you a lot. More than you imagine. It did hurt when I said all those awful things to you. I never really meant them," he began here now. He soon placed his one hand on hers. "Mads, you are very important to me. And I hate too see you sad or worried," he added. To be honest he had no clue wher he was going it. He couldn't say tho out loud that he liked her yet.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:03 am

Maddison's heart sank as she struggled to process Mason's words. Could it be true? Had Elle been right all along? She looked at him in disbelief, his hand resting on hers. "You mean... like a sister?" she asked, her voice shaky. "An annoying little sister who gets on your nerves and you only hang out with because you have to?" she continued, her words coming out in a ramble as she tried to make sense of what he had just said. Her mind was racing with questions, but she didn't know where to begin.

Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:11 am

When Maddie said words siblings there was just feelings what he couldn't place. "Ew, Mads no not as siblings. My only sibling ever will be Elle," he said. Boy wondered how to explains this now. It was all new to him. "You are more than friend to me. I hate to bicker with you. I would love us get along. I would love us not always get on each other throats," he ended up saying. He just wasn't good at this stuff.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:30 am

Maddisons heart was racing, there were so many emotions and thoughts running though her mind as he spoke. “I think I need some air,” she whispered standing up and emptying some of the coins from her pocket on to the table before pushing her way out of the pub.
Maddison's mind was in a whirlwind as she stepped out of the pub. The cool air hit her face, and she took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. She walked down the street, away from the noise of the pub, needing some space to think. She didn't know what to make of Mason's confession. Was it a joke? Did he really have feelings for her? And if he did, how did she feel about him? She had always thought of him as just a friend, but now she wasn't so sure. She kept walking, lost in her thoughts, trying to sort out her feelings.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top