Butterbeer Detectives. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Butterbeer Detectives.  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Butterbeer Detectives.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Butterbeer Detectives.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterbeer Detectives.

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:41 pm

Mason kept looking at the table but when Maddie mentioned Alex the boy looked at her. That boy really had nerve there. His hands were in the fist under the table. He really wanted to for real hit the guy now but he knew he cant. No more detention. "What that creep wanted from you?" He asked with clear annoyance in his voice. "For me nothing much. Pretty usual. Even if trying go get not into too much trouble," he added about himself.

When Maddie had accidentally kicked his knee. There was actually smile. "It's okay," he said and he slowly made his hands realse the fist. He shouldn't be angry here. He glanced at Maddie and then Vee and Elle. He just knew this was bad idea. He should have made Maddie come here only with him but it was too late now. And he knew Maddie wouldn't agree.

-----

Michelle sat there and was just curious about so many things. She just tried to not say much. "Oh for me. Avoiding common room most days. Getting my quidditch practise in. I joined Slytherin team as Seeker," she ended up saying.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Véronique Dupont Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:13 pm

Vee looked between Maddie and Mason, definitely sensing something off. Last time Maddie had been very much 'ew' about Mason, she seemed different today. Kind of awkward? Hard to tell exactly. Mason seemed to be avoiding eye contact, until Alex came up again. That boy definitely was trouble, you didn't need to be a Seer to figure that one out.

"Alex is bugging half the girls right at Hogwarts right now, so annoying." she added, not wanting to be left out of the conversation.

"Congratulations on making Seeker, that's great!" Vee said, despite the fact she hated the game, she knew it was great when others made the team - it wasn't easy to get on so was a real achievement.
Véronique Dupont
Véronique Dupont
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:24 pm

Maddie was startled by Mason’s reaction to the mention of Alex. “Just more of his m.o. Like we were talking about in the wizgiz chat. Asked me out on a date. I told him no and he grabbed my arm. I almost hit him like Elle did.” she shrugged and picked at her fingernails finding a new way to fidget since she had kicked mason. The blush on her face grew deeper when he smiled at her. “Slytherin did get a good team member when they picked Elle.” she nodded at her statement, “Didn’t seem like they were doing so hot this year. Big upgrade.”
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:33 pm

Mason took deep breath. Elle might know why Alex did target Elle and Maddie, Mason had told her that. He knew that guy was trouble. Mason really wanted to punch the guy now but no more troubles, he promised to himself that. Will he keep it will see. "You should have hit him," he ended up saying. "But good for you standing up to yourself and saying no," he added.
"Yes slytherin got them good teammate. Someone who knows how to fly actually," he said. He knew his house team was terrible. He would have joined if there was these detentions. Too many months still

----

Michelle sat there and just taking it all in. She knew more than she let on. She looked at Vee and then their butterbeers were finallt brought here. "yay," she said happily and took a sip from hers. "also thanks guys," she said to those nice words about joining the quidditch team.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Véronique Dupont Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:50 pm

Vee started very slowly sipping her butterbeer once it arrived, letting the others talk. As much as she was a chatterbox, sometimes she liked to sit back and just listen to everyone else to get a sense for what was going on. She got the sense that there was something she didn't know that everyone else did.

"Alex needs a few more people to hit him, seems like one hasn't had the impact it should have." Vee added, unable to stay completely silent. She remembered Alex being a pain in the neck in the WizGiz and hoped more people would keep taking him down a peg, which the boy clearly needed.
Véronique Dupont
Véronique Dupont
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:59 pm

Maddie was once again caught off guard by Mason's reaction. Although Elle had told her over the coms that Mason had expressed feelings for her, Maddie still found it hard to believe. Not that she thought her friend was lying, but the idea of someone like Mason having feelings for her was simply mind-boggling. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, feeling a sudden warmth spread across her cheeks. The room felt stiflingly hot, like she was under a glaring spotlight.

Breaking the awkward silence, Vee chimed in with a comment about the weirdo they had all been discussing. "Yeah," Maddie agreed with a nod, "His head is getting too big for his body." She looked down at her hands, allowing her hair to fall around her face as she tried to regain her composure. "I would have definitely left if he had tried to stop me again," she added quietly, still feeling a bit rattled by the encounter with Alex.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:14 am

Mason soon looked away from Maddie. He figured he had said too much already. He just couldn't keep hiding from Maddie his feelings but he was just too afraid to lose whatever this was. Them getting along. This wasn't what he wanted, them being friends. He wanted more than that.

He listened what was said and just nodded his head now. That brick needed his lessons for sure. He wanted just go and hug Mads now but he knew she wouldn't allow it.

---

Michelle just took a sip from her butterbeer. "Let's not talk about that creep. We all hate him," she said there now. "How about what else you have planned today? I'm sure none of you will want to spend ur whole day here?" She tried to change the topic and give hint also to Vee. It's time to leave once buttebeer is drank.
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Véronique Dupont Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:20 am

Vee nodded, glad to have an excuse to talk about something else. She was definitely getting the impression something else was up. She was drinking her butterbeer faster than expected, as she mostly listened to the others.

"Not sure exactly. Maybe visiting a few of the shops? It was so cold last time I was here I didn't really bother exploring much, it's just nice to be out of the castle for once." she suggested, happy to go to Honeydukes or wherever, she wasn't so fussed - she was just glad to be out with her friends right now.
Véronique Dupont
Véronique Dupont
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:31 am

Maddie nervously fidgeted around, barely touching her drink as she spoke. "Honestly, I hadn't made any plans after this. I was thinking of just heading back up to the castle," she admitted. "It's been a while since I've actually hung out with people intentionally. Usually, I just run into them around the castle by chance. It's nice to be able to choose who I'm around for a change," she added with a shrug before taking a sip from her glass.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Cuffe Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:43 am

When her sister asked about the plans then for once Mason hadn't made any today. As he had no clue how this will go here. There had been thought that he will just bolt at the first chance but he actually wanted now show Maddie he cares about her. And just isn't this person who wants to always argue with her. He just shook his head. "No plans today at all, we will see what happens," he ended up saying. He kept looking at the table, soon took a sip from his drink, one tiny one. He was no hurry

----

Michelle smiled. Seemed like Vee got her hint now. She will have fill her in what she knew. "I planned to go Honeydukes, want to come with me Vee?" She asked from the girl and did take faster sips from her drink too. She didn't want to waste the money. "You pay for it. No arguing here. Or I spill your secret," she whispered her brother when she stood up from her seat
Mason Cuffe
Mason Cuffe
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top