LONDON CALLING - Page 100
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LONDON CALLING - Page 100 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LONDON CALLING

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LONDON CALLING - Page 100 Empty Re: LONDON CALLING

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:31 pm

"We'll stay in touch and talk to you later, Robert," Michael said.

"Good enough. Be careful," Robert replied.

"Always," Brian said. Jessie asked about breakfast, and Michael knew they were used to eating in good time and getting on with their day. Under the current circumstances, that made Michael not want to use rom service.

"I think we should pack up and apparate out and a few miles under our feet before we eat, maybe take a couple of alternate routes. Here's my concern. How do we know, if we order room service that our food will be safe to eat if we eat here, and how do we know that the attendant that brings it won't be a shapeshifter? If we pack our things, apparate out from here, take an alternate route, I don't think our shapeshifters will worry about how we're getting to the mines. I think they'll believe we'll hold to our original plan to rent a car. But if we resort to numerous short apparating, we lessen the chance of our magic to go sideways, and we can travel quicker towards the mines. They won't be able to follow us, and we'll be safe to stop at a cafe or something and get some breakfast."

"I need some coffee. Soonish," Angus said.

"Fair enough. So do I, and I'm sure Brian does too," Michael said. "There's a single cup brewer in here. We can make coffee here in the room, and there are some little packets of cookies near the coffee pot if someone is starving. I'll make some cups of coffee. Jessie--coffee or tea? Let's pack and try Robert's plan of apparating in a bezillion short apparating hops rather than renting a car and see how we do with it. If Brian and Jessie and I do the apparating and you simply take hold of us, are you up for us getting on with it? And are you able to guide us, Angus?"

"Of course," Angus said.

"We'll have to keep a close eye on his vital signs all day today, but I can do that," Brian said, "so long as you tell me if you start to not feel well."

"I can do that," Angus said.

"I'll go pack your things and mine," Brian told Angus. "Just sit still for a bit. I'll leave a change of clothes out for you. Do you have a preference about what you want to wear?

"Not my tux," Angus teased. "And bring the map and the itinerary so I can take a look it it?" Angus asked.

"Certainly," Michael said, going to get that first. Brian headed to the bedroom to pack.

-------

https://www.pottersarmy.net/viewtopic.php?t=23504

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 100 of 100 Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100

View previous topic View next topic Back to top