A new place. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new place.  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new place.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new place.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A new place.

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 11, 2020 4:42 am

Honestly she didn't know what they were which was why she said what she said, she was confused where they stood. Although she knew that they were further then friends, after all this time she thinks she was in love with him. "I..I know, I just sometime forget that you're here for me, I'm not used to it. " Looking up at him she nodded. "I don't want you to be getting in trouble cause of me." She didn't want him to lose his job, she'll feel horrible if he did. "O..ok if you're sure, I'll stay here thank you." She wanted to kiss him but she held herself back.

She honestly wouldn't mind if he did to be honest, she wanted something to take all this pain away. She wanted to prove to her parents that she didn't need them or their money, she could make it on her own just fine. She honestly wanted him more then anything right now, it was driving her crazy.

"Cause I love you but I didn't know how you felt about me." Seeing him smiling sweetly at her she blushed. "N..no but you smiling at me like that makes me a bit uncomfortable other places."
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Kelly Mon May 11, 2020 5:00 am

Finn looked at her puzzled. Lose his job? That thought hadn’t even crossed his mind. And even if it came down between her and his job, he would choose her. He had enough skills to fall back on something else. “You should know you’re more important to me than my job.” He finally said after staying quiet for a minute. “Don’t worry about me getting in trouble over you, I don’t see that happening Soph. I think you’re just worried too much about a bit of everything right now.”

Finn glanced over at his groceries sitting on the counter, grateful that nothing needed to be refrigerated. Trying not to focus on the curve of her face. “You know, everything has a way of working out in the end don’t you?” he asked finally looking over at her. He wanted to kiss her, but he also wasn’t going to take advantage of the fact that she was upset.

He looked at her shocked hearing her say she loved him. He hadn’t heard those words from someone in a long time. “I..I love you too Soph.” he said in surprise. “Sorry, wasn’t expecting you to say that. I mean not that I didn’t want you to say it, I do it’s just surprising is all.”

He pulled her into his arms, “Oh?” he asked curiously as he placed a gentle kiss on her lips.
Finn Kelly
Finn Kelly
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 11, 2020 6:23 am

That was something that she didn't want to happen,  he worked long and hard for it even before he met her, she couldn't let him lose it.  She cared about him too much for him to love something that he loved and was good at,  she wouldn't let it happen.  "I...I am?"  That was honestly the sweetest thing she heard in her life,  she honestly felt like melting right there at those words.   "I..I guess I am, I just need to calm down."  Closing her eyes she took a deep breath in and then out.

Running her hands through her hair she sighed and nodded.   "Yeah... I know,  just don't see it happening anytime soon, not with my parents anyways."  She knew that they were still going to hound her about something, but as she seen it she was no longer their concern now that they kicked her out.    She wanted him to kiss her and end this pain and misery she was having.  It wasn't because she was upset though,  just that she missed him and wanted him.

As he looked at her shocked her heart beat against her chest as she bit her lip.  "Y..You love me to?"  she asked him surprised and shocked as well.   "Why is if surprising?  If anything I'm the one surprised. "

She nodded.  "Mhm... very much."   Smiling in the kiss,   she wrapped her arms around him kissing him back.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Mon May 11, 2020 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Kelly Mon May 11, 2020 4:30 pm

Finn chuckled, "Yeah, you are." He replied. "Why would you think you weren't?" She was as important to him as Aiden was, which was saying something. "You just need to relax right now. Whatever happens we can figure it out together, I promise." He watched her close her eyes and take a deep breath. "There we go. Better?"

Finn chose that moment to pull away and start making some tea for them. Really he was just doing whatever he could to get her to calm down. He found out very quickly he did not like seeing Sophia upset in the slightest. He sighed. He understood she was upset with her parents, and truthfully he was as well. He just couldn't voice exactly what he thought without making her more upset so he stayed silent. Handing her the cup of tea he made he calmly said, "Here, this should help your nerves some."

He chuckled, "So we're both surprised." He ran his hand through the messy mop ontop of his head, "I don't know, because when you look at it you could probably have any guy you wanted, yet you're here telling a single dad you love him. Seems pretty surprising in my book."

Pulling away from the kiss he looked down at her with a small smile, "Still uncomfortable?"
Finn Kelly
Finn Kelly
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 11, 2020 7:42 pm

Looking up at him she smiled. "I don't know, just didn't know exactly what we were, I mean I would love to be your girlfriend or so but then again all up to you." There she was rambling, something she did when she was nervous. "Relax? I don't know what that means, I'm always on the go, I don't have time to relax at times." That was true, from being Head Girl to being Gryffindor chaser and studying for her NEWTs and now apartment and job looking, she was stressed for someone her age. She nodded. "Yeah... some, feel alot better now I'm with you."

As he pulled away she frowned before she sat down on his couch. Looking outside she seen it was now raining outside, taking a blanket she wrapped herself up in it. Wow... it smelled like him, sighing to herself she felt herself calming down more. Taking the cup of tea she took it and smiled. "Thank you." Taking a sip of it she sighed happily to herself.

Laughing her tinkling bell laugh she nodded. "Seems like it." Taking another drink she looked up at him. "I don't care about you being a single dad, I love you and Aiden so much, besides even if you weren't a single dad I'll still love you." It wasn't the fact that he was a single dad that made her love him, but the way he treated her she never gotten treated like this before ever.

Blushing a bright red her hair and eyes still a watermelon pink she nodded. "Yes still, I think we have to take care of this."
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Finn Kelly Mon May 11, 2020 8:49 pm

Finn looked flustered for words, “Well…I…I kind of though you already were.” He replied running his hand through his hair. “I mean my girlfriend anyway. You’re the only person I’ve ever brought here and we’ve been going on dates for a while. I kind of thought it was self-explanatory at this point. Was I wrong?”

Of course he should have known better than to assume that she knew that. Finn was finding himself at Hogsmeade on the weekends it was time for the students to come down, and when it wasn’t he was finding ways to get Soph over so that he could make dinner for her, even if Aiden wasn’t there. Inwardly he cursed at himself for being so dense as he made their tea, looking out the window as he heard the tapping of raindrops against it. He relaxed a bit, seeing that they were both calming down, at least his anger was and she seemed to not be so upset anymore. Now, he just had to try to control himself around her, which was proving to be more difficult than he thought as he handed her the cup.

“That’s a relief to know actually.” He said jokingly as he sat down next to her. Before he had realized it, he had pulled her into his arms and she was practically sitting on his lap. “I’m glad to hear it.” He said honestly. “Aiden is going to be thrilled when he finds out you’ll be staying with us.”

He looked at her, in all seriousness, “You have to take the lead.” He replied. “I’m not going to be the prick that takes advantage of someone who’s been upset like that Soph.”
Finn Kelly
Finn Kelly
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed May 13, 2020 3:33 am

Looking up at him she blushed and smiled, hearing him say that made her heart burst with happiness. "No... I mean I was calling you my boyfriend as well, cause well we're already way past being friends. " Although to know where they were right now made her happy, she was so in love with him that it was clear in her eyes that she loved him. Shd haven't been this happy in a long time, she didn't care if Finn had a second son or so, she loved Aiden like he was her own.

Of course she assumed that with the amount of dates they went on and how much he was in Hogsmeade would tell you something. She loved when he was around and made her feel special, she honestly felt like a princess being spoiled by him. Christy obviously approved of him, which was alot seeing how she didn't approve or like any of her best boyfriends. Calming down, she looked at the rain and sighed happily to herselfz she loved watching and listening to the rain. Wrapped up in the blanket that smelled like him she smiled. "Thank you." Taking the cup she took a drink of it.

"Oh... really and why is that?" She asked him smirking at him. "Hm.. I can used to this." Nuzzling against him she kissed his neck. "I love you, and now that I have you I don't want to let you go." Blushing more as she said that, she smiled. "He'll be on cloud nine probably!" Laughing her tinkling bell laugh she looked at him her eyes sparkling happily at him.

Looking into his beautiful eyes she bit her lip. "Um... ok, I'm not really all that good at this." Hearing his comment she shook her head. "You're not that way, besides it's not if I want it right? And I want you."
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top