There is a time and a place to die, but this ain't it.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There is a time and a place to die, but this ain't it. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There is a time and a place to die, but this ain't it.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There is a time and a place to die, but this ain't it. Empty There is a time and a place to die, but this ain't it.

Post by Heather Salvaggio Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Heather Salvaggio
Age 15. Neutral. Muggleborn. Ravenclaw. Fifth Year.
There is a time and a place to die, but this ain't it. MV5BMTM0NzA2MTk4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk3OTU4Mw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_
+Application+

Family
Mother:
Amy Salvaggio, aged 35. Muggle. Insurance Agent.
Father:
John Salvaggio, aged 37. Muggle. Construction worker.
Siblings:
Only child.

Friends
Leo:
Aged 15. Muggle. Was Heather's first friend.
Dylan Davies:
Aged 15. Halfblood. Ravenclaw. Dylan and Heather met on the train back in first year and slowly became friends through their classes.
[open]

Foes
[open]

Acquaintan ces
Vivianna Varnes:
Aged 15. Halfblood. Sytherin. Heather's potion's tutor.
Oliver Krum:
Aged 15. Pureblood. Gryffindor. Heather's crush from afar.
[open]

Roommates
[open]

Crush
Oliver Krum:
Aged 15. Pureblood. Gryffindor. Heather's crush from afar.
A Teacher:
Her juiciest secret.

Love Intere st
[open]

Any plot ideas? Feel free to talk to me about it (:
And if you want a position in Heather's life,
please use the following code:

Code:
[color=darkblue](Choose: Friend, Foe, Roommate, Love Interest, or Acquaintance) :[/color] [color=grey]How could it work out in a rp[/color]

Last edited by Heather Salvaggio on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heather Salvaggio
Heather Salvaggio

Number of posts : 11

http://www.shelfari.com/annabbf

Back to top Go down

There is a time and a place to die, but this ain't it. Empty Re: There is a time and a place to die, but this ain't it.

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Friend, Crush or Love Interest :
Dylan and Heather are in the same year and in the same house, so they're bound to know each other. I think they would've met on the Hogwarts Express during their first year maybe?

Last edited by Dylan M. Davies on Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

There is a time and a place to die, but this ain't it. Empty Re: There is a time and a place to die, but this ain't it.

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Friend, Crush, Love Interest, or Acquaintance: Oliver is in the same year as Heather, but he just transferred over from the Russia so she may be intreged by him/
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Foe, Acquaintance, maybe Friend?:
I have a Slytherin named Vivianna Varnes who is in the same year as Heather. They could bump into each other after a class, or anywhere really. If Heather happens to be good a Transfiguration, something Vivianna is horrible at, Heather could be made to tutor Viv, and Viv would likely hate her for it. Or, if Heather is bad at Potions, Viv could tutor her in that? We could also go with something else, whatever comes to mind.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Salvaggio Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Kitty- I definitely could see Vivianna tutor Heather in potions (since she hates it Razz ) and the only reason why it wouldn't be the other way around would be because Heather is bad a practical and transfiguration is mostly practical Razz

Cecilia- I definitely could see Heather having a crush on Oliver (since he is new and everything). But since Heather is so insecure, I don't see her pursuing anything (so Crush and Acquaintance?)

Kimberly- I could definitely see Dylan as Heather's friend, since they probably met on the train and or in classes (: . I think the biggest thing that makes them so compatible is his dislike for talking (whether it is talking in general (liking the quiet) or confrontational taking, it is still okay in Heather's books Razz ) (So friend?)

I will add you all when I get out of work at 6 (:

Heather Salvaggio
Heather Salvaggio

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Here's Vivianna since you'll probably want to add her, not Katrina-Carlotta.
Sounds great! I can totally see Vivianna agreeing to tutor kids if given permission/access to the potion labs whenever she pleases in return. We can have them get along, not get along, whatever you like!
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:23 pm

that works for me!
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Friends sound good for her and Dylan!
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Salvaggio Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:58 pm

All Added, and I put Vivianna as an acquaintance (:
Heather Salvaggio
Heather Salvaggio

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:53 pm

I accidentally got mixed up, thinking that you were someone I owed a thread-start to...
So, I started a thread for us. It's here, sorry if you weren't looking to start right away.
Feel free to point out things you'd like me to edit as well, since we didn't do much plotting.
Uck, the things that happen when you're rushing.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum