Help Wanted: 2 Beautiful Idiots - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help Wanted: 2 Beautiful Idiots - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help Wanted: 2 Beautiful Idiots

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Wanted: 2 Beautiful Idiots - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Wanted: 2 Beautiful Idiots

Post by Antonin Rookwood Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Yes! I'm in. But they have to show him they're strategic rather than loud. I'm sure they'll manage that. Cool, this good.
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Help Wanted: 2 Beautiful Idiots - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Wanted: 2 Beautiful Idiots

Post by Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:47 pm

I think they could manage to seem normal for long enough to get him to agree.

Do you need them to succeed? Or is it okay if they fail? We can make either work - the latter is a lot easier for them though xD

Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliet Thruston Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:56 pm

They can be accidentally ingenius (failing upwards XD) so it can work!

I do think creating distraction is the favour they'd probably be best at. Either way they'd likely land themselves in a lot of trouble but would succeed in having Antonin's absence go unnoticed, which is the important part.
Juliet Thruston
Juliet Thruston
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonin Rookwood Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:42 am

I think, ultimately, they would fail. Attempting to be absent from Hogwarts in the year of his NEWTS is probably the dumbest thing Antonin will do in his Hogwarts years. He's not really using his head, and it's out of character for him. But he'll cave because he wants to look for mum. So yes, the favour would fail and he'd get into trouble for poor judgement. And my intention is that, for that, he repeats the year. So it's a really terrible mistake, but he'll make it.

Still, there needs to be an illusion that he attempted to make good arrangements when he planned his absence. He's not a risk taker, and he does calculate his moves. This is why I'm still considering if it'll work if he attempts to go into the Forbidden Forest. Maybe if I had another character that isn't him, definitely. But I do want to think if that can be played!

Open to suggestions!
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum