Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is
Monday
date
Month
Year

in the wizarding world
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Victoire Weasley
30 : Alumnus
noneAuror
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Anne

View user profile

Re: Plotting with Victoire!

on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:15 pm
Awesome! I can start the thread at the Leaky? Sure we can do Vic/Hermione thread, where would you like it to be?

Last edited by Victoire M. Weasley on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
James Potter
26 : Alumnus
NoneObliviator
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Addie

View user profile

on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:20 pm
Yeah, that works. Probably at Hermione and Ron's, for theirs. Hermione's been trying to reconnect with all the kiddos lately since last year was the anniversary of Harry's disappearance and also her 50th birthday and she got all sentimental.
Victoire Weasley
noneAuror
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Anne

View user profile

on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:23 pm
Alright their place it is, I will also start the thread!
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
24 : Alumnus
NoneHeadmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:08 am
HEY I'm back. This plotting got so big so fast.

Anyhow.

Calli = could be during school, could be after. She was always a posh bitch, but she wasn't particularly anti-muggle or anything, because her mum's married to one. They might have just clashed over petty girl things.

Or maybe they were friends??? I mean plenty of drama to be had if Vic got put on Calli's case and they used to be friends.

ALSO LOVE INTERESTS

Monroe Ashcroft = Deputy Minister for Magic
would know Vic from when he headed up the dept. of magical catastrophes or whatever it's called. Control freak. Chronically unable to emote. Expresses affection by spying on people.

Selwyn Thorfinn = Deputy Headmaster of Hogwarts
Polyamorous. Currently dating Shylock Ashcroft. Also trying to persuade Dom to become his wingwoman. Tries to play it cool, but he's ridiculously highly strung. Terrible communicator.
Victoire Weasley
noneAuror
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Anne

View user profile

on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:01 pm
Hey Sel welcome back!

I do love drama so I think it would be good for Vic to deal with a former friend

I think she'd actually benefit with Monore as a friend, especially when it comes to spying on people or try and find someone as you mentioned in his app he has a good memory in remembering faces and names. What do you think?

For Selwyn, if he wants he can ask Vic for help? She will gladly help and actually help him become a better communicator too if you like.
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
24 : Alumnus
NoneHeadmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:45 pm
YES

I need more threads with Monroe. I love playing him and I hardly ever get to. So up for that.

& yes for Selwyn, although Dom told him he wouldn't be able to seduce Victoire so he will probably try just to prove Dom wrong. Nothing personal
Victoire Weasley
noneAuror
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Anne

View user profile

on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:23 am
Great!

We can set up a thread between her and Monore, in trying to find someone or she pays him for his help in the last job she asked him to spy on someone.

For Selwyn and Vic, we can do a thread where she teaches him to communicate with people at a bar or something, because it will be a perfect setting. Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum