Plotting with Victoire! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting with Victoire!  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting with Victoire!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting with Victoire!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Plotting with Victoire!

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:15 pm

Awesome! I can start the thread at the Leaky? Sure we can do Vic/Hermione thread, where would you like it to be?

Last edited by Victoire M. Weasley on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:20 pm

Yeah, that works. Probably at Hermione and Ron's, for theirs. Hermione's been trying to reconnect with all the kiddos lately since last year was the anniversary of Harry's disappearance and also her 50th birthday and she got all sentimental.
James Potter
James Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Alright their place it is, I will also start the thread!
Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:01 pm

Hey Sel welcome back!

I do love drama so I think it would be good for Vic to deal with a former friend

I think she'd actually benefit with Monore as a friend, especially when it comes to spying on people or try and find someone as you mentioned in his app he has a good memory in remembering faces and names. What do you think?

For Selwyn, if he wants he can ask Vic for help? She will gladly help and actually help him become a better communicator too if you like.
Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:23 am

Great!

We can set up a thread between her and Monore, in trying to find someone or she pays him for his help in the last job she asked him to spy on someone.

For Selwyn and Vic, we can do a thread where she teaches him to communicate with people at a bar or something, because it will be a perfect setting. Very Happy
Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top