Plotting with Victoire!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plotting with Victoire!  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plotting with Victoire!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plotting with Victoire!  Empty Plotting with Victoire!

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:44 pm

Victoire Michelle Weasley,

Hi everyone, I am new here! Meet Victoire! She's 30 and currently working as an Auror, which she loves doing. She has a strong willed personality and is full of spirit with a very optimistic view on life. She has learned over the years what her priorities are and it is seen through the laid back attitude and down to earth nature Though she is aware of her beauty and proud of who she is and still enjoys the expensive side of spending, but she doesn't let it get to her head. Victoire is a hard worker and resilient, considering she had to learn to keep her emotions and feelings to herself, sometimes she can be unemotional in her conversations. She is extremely loyal and not fond of betrayal, cheaters or traitors, but give her a good case as to why she should forgive you and she may reconsider. Coming from a big family and being the first of the new generation of Weasleys, Victoire does actually have a very caring heart and she wants to protect everyone.

I am up for any ideas! The new and the old and so on. Throw them at me, I like to plot hahaha

Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Plotting with Victoire!  Empty Re: Plotting with Victoire!

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:30 pm

Hi!

Awesome! I checked her app, she is an interesting character. For making it personal, would you be interested in either something happened before she disappeared or make it personal starting when they where in Hogwarts?

And sure sounds good for catching up with family, either is fine with me.
Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:40 am

Heya, Anne!

Jackles, who plays Dom, has been super busy lately (we're roommates, haha) but! I play Dom's boyfriend Declan, who runs the Leaky and is generally... Well, he works harder for Dom's attention than she thinks he ought to. And really, sometimes even Dec is surprised by it. Lol.

The past incarnation of Victoire was not particularly fond of Declan, but that doesn't have to be true in this case. I do know that Jackles has always written Dom and Vic as not particularly getting along, even before anybody had her the last time, so I don't know what Declan would think of her until they ended up in a thread together. Maybe we could back up their knowledge of each other and she could just... wander into the Leaky and inadvertently meet him? He loves to cook and sometimes runs the bar, so it wouldn't be all that surprising if she did bump into him.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:25 am

Hi! Yes! We did talk as you began creating her but I'd love to hear where you'd like them to head!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi Addie!

Was there a reason she was not found of Declan and did she know he is dating Dom?  I think if you are interested we can still keep this happening and have a proper reason why she is not fond of him.

Yes I am aware of them not getting along, but she'd like to defend herself and say what Dom says is not completely true now lol

I think Vic would have heard or know about him through his best friend Henry? I read his app and saw he was 2 years younger then him, so making his best friend around her age if I am correct. Which if she did wander to the Leaky and meet him, that would be some sort of backup knowledge of him, if at this stage she is still not aware of him being Dom's  boyfriend.

However, if she found out through everyone else Dom was dating Declan, she'd do a little background research on Declan just to make sure he's good for her sister, Vic still loves Dom and wants nothing to happen here.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Jackles, so I have thought about it and I figured out that Vic feels responsible for not being a better sister to Dom growing up? She's aware of now that she never did put the effort to be close to Dom, one due to the age difference between them and two they had different interests. Since they are both adults now I think Vic would start to see Dom is able to make to her own decision, even if she does not agree 100 percent, but she wants Dom to know that Vic there if she needs it. From here I think we slowly start to thread them becoming close and open up to each other more.

I also thought about the whole Vic being a mother thing and I been thinking of going with her being a god parent. but the same concept applies she only told her parents so far?

For the above ideas please let me know what you think since it involves Dom in the mix hahaha.
Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:25 pm

A while back, we had a thread of Dom bringing Declan to Fleur and Bill's anniversary party, where Dec and past-Victoire's kind-of boyfriend didn't get along, and Dec didn't like how Victoire treated Dom. So that was the reason. His best friend, Henry, is more of a brother to him, and works in the department of games and sports at the Ministry. So she might know of Declan, but he originally was just Henry's study buddy, so to speak.

Even if the previous incarnation knew of him and disliked him, yours doesn't have to. I can reset him, to to speak. Declan already is kind of wary of Dom's relatives because of an NPC one that likes to mess with everybody's lives. But if he knows that Dom thinks she and Victoire don't get along, he'll probably be hesitant. Especially since Dom sort of hangs around and works at the Leaky with him fairly often, so she could wander in whenever.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Weasley Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:02 pm

SO!

Here's my two cents.

We can scrap them meeting in the past so that you're not stuck with someone else's history. Maybe Victoire just didn't show up to the anniversary party for her family, which could really help add to the distance between the sisters.

Dom has no real resentment for Victoire. Vic was always little miss perfect and Dom wasn't going to begrudge her of that just because she (Dom) was such a screw up. She assumes Victoire looks down on her and she's built up a bit of armor because of it, which is a big part of why she has disengaged from the family overall.

If Vic is feeling like she wants to reconnect, she could easily find out from someone else where Dom works - maybe Hermione? Addie plays Hermione as well and Hermione is somewhat involved in Dom and Dec's life. It'd be up to Addie whether or not Hermione told Victoire that Dom works with her boyfriend.

POINT IS -- Vic comes to the Leaky to talk to Dom, Dom sort of panics and has Declan talk some sense into her, and then she and her sister reacquaint for a bit.
OR -- Vic goes to the Leaky to talk to Dom but Dom isn't there yet, so she ends up talking to Declan and then Dom walks in to see Vic and Dec talking and has a mild heart attack. lol
Dom Weasley
Dom Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire M. Weasley Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:52 pm

I think its best Vic did not meet Declan, gives a fresh start for both characters to interact. But at least knows who Declan is by name.

Vic not coming to the anniversary sounds good, her excuse is obviously she was working, I like the idea of adding more distance to Dom and Vic. If Addie is ok with Hermione telling Vic where Dom works I am cool with it, otherwise she could not know and go to the Leaky for a drink or some other reason, and I vote for Dom having a mild heart attack hahaha
Victoire M. Weasley
Victoire M. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:17 pm

Super good with all of that! Just let me know where you'd like to start it. I'm fine with doing a Vic/Hermione thread first but it's cool either way.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top