Another Ashcroft in the Wall
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another Ashcroft in the Wall Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another Ashcroft in the Wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Ashcroft in the Wall Empty Another Ashcroft in the Wall

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Another Ashcroft in the Wall 0b12a1f04fb4d2ee62a08c163d435dd0--swing
Cassabian Aschcroft
Former Hufflepuff - 20 - Musician

Who wouldn't remember Cass from his time in Hogwarts? To be honest with you he was not the kind of not being noticed, even though he did nothing to stand out - good genetics, one could say. Yet, most likely he would also be remembered as the creep that couldn't get a simple spell done without any kind of dramatic explosion of randomness of colors out of the end of his wand. And most likely you would know why... Well, his way of speaking wasn't exactly a secret. But if you wonder what had come of him after so many years, I can tell you he turned out pretty good on his own. Who'd have guessed it?

Looking for: relationships of any kind, really. Friends, enemies, name it!

Any takers?
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Another Ashcroft in the Wall Empty Re: Another Ashcroft in the Wall

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:55 pm

Sooo we already talked and settled up everything for Katya and Cass so we can see what would happen but here are the others characters I can offer to you:

Imogen Blackburn (25, former Slytherin) - She is older than him so there are no many chances that they know each other from school (but Imogen probably heard about that little kid who couldn't make any spell) but since she is a model now (and potioneer in free time) I think there are many chances they met each other now since he is musician. Or they can meet now on some party etc. She can be mean and manipulative sometimes but usually, she is nice and friendly so maybe friends?

Beatris Greyback (21, former Slytherin) - Okay I can offer Beatris only if you need enemies lol
If you think she doesn't remember about Cass you are wrong, she remembers everything that could help her to be rude toward someone. She is crazy as hell so if you want thread between them that could be funny

Rosalie Blanchard (23, former Hufflepuff) - She is pure goodness. After she got married she used to live in Russia but now when her husband is dead she came back to London to be closer to her family. Maybe they can be friends? Idk
Even if she is older than him, if he ever asked for her help at school she would help him so maybe she can be something like older sister to him?

Also, I have Polina that is close to his age but she is really closed and unapproachable so he would need to have a looot patience with her
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:04 pm

I think my best bets for you are these folks:

Adrienne Reynolds, nearly 21. Former Ravenclaw. They probably knew each other in school. She works at the Daily Prophet but is now on kind of a probationary period because she ran a story she probably shouldn't have.

Simon Marek, 22. He went to Durmstrang but became a seeker for Puddlemere United until his former best friend framed him for murder and he ended up in Azkaban for several years. Recently released, he's trying to fly under the radar in hopes that people forgot his face.

Frank Longbottom, 24. Former Gryffindor, general troublemaker with a lot of secrets. He has a hidden side-job of taking polyjuice potion to look like other people and help those who have been wronged. For example, someone steals a priceless portrait and he's asked to find out where it is and/or get it back. But nobody close to him knows about his habits except for a few friends. TBH, it's kind of like that movie 'Hitch' if you've seen it, where people only know what he does because somebody he's helped suggests him to them. But I'm super fine with making up NPCs as a mutual contact of theirs if you should ever need him for that. Otherwise, he's not a super great friend but I figure he probably had lots of them in school.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:34 pm

@Nadia:

Cassabian is still in arising when it comes to being a musician: for now being a street performer is all he is. So I don't know how Imogen may take that. Most likely she has heard of him as mostly everyone in Hogwarts did. Let's be real, people talk... So perhaps if something was to happen between them two, I doubt they could easily be friends. Being Cass just a poor street performer and all. All I can see now is him being teased by her, really.

From what I got from Katya, Beatris was the one making a werewolf out off her? So I was thinking that, depending how it goes Katya and Cass, Cass and Beatris will automatically be enemies since Katya wouldn't like her that much either? Just a thought, however.

I must admit that I love the Rosalie thing. That could most certainly be thing!

Honestly, patience is something he has to spare so if you ever want to do anything with Polina that wouldn't be a problem.

@Addie:

Adrianne seems to be like a good match to be friends with or at least acquaintances from Hogwarts. Cassabian would be one year younger than her so that could happen easily. He does not have any high ranking anywhere so he wouldn't help her much on that but they could still be friends.

Simon is rather interesting but at the moment I do not see a possible connection. Unless he was in London looking for a place to stay because Cass would do most anything to lower his rent... But then again, just a thought and most likely that wouldn't work for you.

So Frank works on references. Good to know that Cass may have someone to go to if he ever blows up anything. Or perhaps a heist of sorts! I don't have anything in mind at the moment but I shall think about that. Perhaps Stephen could require his help at some point as well...

@Sel:

I am most eagerly looking for any interaction with Cassabian's siblings! It could be interesting to have a 'what came of each other' kind of thing and then go from there.

Must look them up. Perhaps we can tangle them together.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Katya Greyback Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:15 pm

I guess that between Cassabian and Imogen won't work

Katya don't like Tris very much but she still tries to be friend with her because they are sisters. Katya is just that one person who believes in rainbow and unicorns and she can't really hate her. But when we see what would happen between Cass and Katya, maybe he can try to convice Katya that Beatris is bad influence?

For Rosalie, great! I haven't used her a lot since I made her anyway so it would be nice to see her around

Maybe we can do something with Poli and Cass then. She escaped from home because she hated her stepmother (she was really rude toward Poli) and if I understand correctly, Cass doesn't have really grat parents either so maybe that could be connection between them?
Katya Greyback
Katya Greyback
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:37 pm

If anything ever happens, and if Beatris is always causing trouble to Katya, yes, he could try to convince her she was a bad influence and that she should stay away. He wouldn't want anyone that get hurt in the end...

That is great! I am really looking forward to that!

Yes, that could be a connection. So maybe they could turn out to be friends?
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Sure, Polina really needs friends tbh, she has no friends beside nathaniel who is also her boyfriend

I can start thread for Rose and Cass later and we can leave Beatris for later when we establish friendship with katya and Cass
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassabian D Ashcroft Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Alright then. I can totally see that happening.

And that sounds good! I am curious about that meeting.

And yes, maybe Beatris could be left for later when Cass and Katya are a thing.
Cassabian D Ashcroft
Cassabian D Ashcroft

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View previous topic View next topic Back to top