Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is 2031 in the Wizarding World
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Shylock Ashcroft
23 : Alumnus
NoneDaily Prophet Columnist
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profile

Lusk Ashcroft

on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:01 am
Cassabian Delta Ashcroft
FC: Rhuan Favoretto
Former Hufflepuff

Born 2010, he's two years younger than Shylock & Destrey.

Cass had a speech impediment as a child, so avoided a lot of the pressure his siblings faced because their parents basically considered him defective (he had difficulty pronouncing spells).  He was also neglected a lot more, though.

He's a multi-instrumentalist. He plays cello, guitar, piano & turntables.

Lusk Epsilon Ashcroft
FC: Megan Fox
Former Gryffindor

The youngest Ashcroft sibling, she was born in 2012.  

Lusk is a magical polymath and everyone's favourite.  She's bright, bubbly and outgoing.  She and Monroe were very close until she was six, when he suddenly began to ignore her.  She doesn't know why.

She has a start-up called Hogwarts Cheat Sheets, which sells study guides for Hogwarts students.
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Charls

View user profile

Re: Lusk Ashcroft

on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:44 am
Must say Cassabian to be quiet tempting. Sadly I am not that much into that storm that is the Ashcroft family plot... I don't know if I could give much fairness to the character.
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:59 am
The family "plot" is actually just a super corny backstory. I try to make the references pretty oblique because I'm less interested in that than I am in how their upbringing affected them and how they interact with each-other. I'm not at all surprised if you don't get it, because it's actually not completely spelt out anywhere on the site.

If you mean you're not into it as in you're not interested in the rest of them... I mean Monroe at least is going to stick his nose into everyone's business. That's just what he does.
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Stephen Meyers
Fourth Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Charls

View user profile

on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:16 pm
No, my not into it was completely due to my complete unawareness of the whole family story including background and currently living members. I am around for a few months and am still lost on the whole families and million of mini plots inside this great machine that is Potter's Army.

I found Cassabian to have potential for a really good character however, from the brief description you gave. That is the sort of character I usually write. Alright, I admit that sounds weird... (but that is kinda true. Ask the inspiration for Stephen here. Another Stephen whose parents brought him down to his knees every time he wanted to fly). But I don't know. If you would have me, and if no one else wants him, I could do him!
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
NoneDeputy Headmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:18 am