Fade me out - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fade me out - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fade me out

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fade me out - Page 3 Empty Re: Fade me out

Post by Margo P. Richards Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:08 am

The Ravenclaw was shining through him - oh, screw the House labels. She knew plenty of stupid Ravenclaws (ahem) and plenty of smart Gryffindors. More than a few Hufflepuffs were conniving and not every Slytherin was a total dick. It was a very telling thing that their school immediately divided and labeled every student within minutes of walking through. None of them ever stood a chance.

He was right, though. She had enjoyed herself and there would be plenty of carnage tomorrow to sift through. Being ahead of the curve could only add to her enjoyment.

Clair didn't want to talk about Apollo, and Margo didn't want to admit that she hadn't cared as much as she probably should have about the strange event. So they lapsed into a comfortable silence.

She hummed at his suggestion, thinking contentedly about her bed and how much she had earned a good night's sleep. "Good idea," she said. She rolled over and pressed a kiss to his cheek, before hauling herself up to a sitting position, quickly stretching out her limbs, a yawn falling from her lips between the movement and the suggestion of sleep. She patted his knee as she stood and said, "You can keep the gin - don't forget you owe me a favor. Good night, Clair."
Margo P. Richards
Margo P. Richards
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top