Little lady, come and fade me
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Little lady, come and fade me Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Little lady, come and fade me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little lady, come and fade me Empty Little lady, come and fade me

Post by Echo Sheridan Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:17 pm

What the hell am I doing?

Why she can't see I'm the right person for her?

That crazy bi*ch.

I hate her.

Echo was repeating these sentences like the mantra. It was so hard to understand why Katrien choose Alejandro. Echo was the right person for her.
Hell, he would give her all stars from the sky, he would die for her. But that obviously wasn't enough.

So that was the reason why he was now drinking his tenth vodka in the Satan's night club.
He just wanted to forget, but can he?

Maybe he just needs some fun and then he will be fine. And the fun was where the girls are.
He was in the bar where innocent girls would never come, so every girl he saw was the right choice. He saw one girl who looked pretty enough for flirting.

He came over to her and put the best smile on his face.
"Well, hello angel."
Echo Sheridan
Echo Sheridan

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Little lady, come and fade me Empty Re: Little lady, come and fade me

Post by Meridian Chang Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Meridian always hated bachelorette parties. And parties. And bachelors. However this time she couldn't find an excuse good enough to avoid coming here, not when one of her coworkers who turned best friend decided to tie the knot and didn't want to accept a no as an answer. That's why she was here, standing next to the bar with a half fool glass of Pegasus Glow (she tried to get a reciepe from a barmen six drinks ago but the man wouldn't bug) surrounded with tons of people and feeling as lost and alone as she felt when she was kicked out from her job place.

People thought she avoided drinking because she simply didn't like alcohol, but in truth, she avoided it because the alcohol would always turn her in an emotional wreck. Wanting to cry because she forgotten to change a toilet paper roll in one second and wanting to laugh and hug every single person she sees in the next.

She was in her happy phase at the moment when someone joined her at the bar so she turned around with a million dollar smile on her face only because he called her an angel, something that cheeesy would piss her sober self in an instant but right now, she loved it and she felt like she had to prove just how much. Leaving her drink out of her sight, something she would never usually do, she jumped and hugged the man in front of her, her eyes glossy. „Thank you, honey. I love apples, by the way.“ It was an important information he simply had to know, right? „Have we met earlier? I am Meri, and I'm so happy to meet you.“ Meridian finally let him go, stumbling backwards and catching the end of the bar to help her steady herself. „What do you think about Mongolian climate?“
Meridian Chang
Meridian Chang
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top