Second quiditch training - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second quiditch training - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second quiditch training

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second quiditch training - Page 5 Empty Re: Second quiditch training

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Luna was late. But she didn't find that surprising. Actually, she had been in the library for much of the day. And hadn't really been thinking about practice. Though she knew it was long started, she made her way to the field. "Hi everyone, sorry I'm late," she said as if it really wasn't that big of a deal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Zoe looked up at the sound of a new arrival. She didn't really recognize her. Zoe was sure she had seen the girl around but she didn't really know her. "Hi."

Zoe tried to make sure she paid very close attention to her broom and the fact that she was standing on it without hands. The longer Zoe stood there the easier it got.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Jemma had gotten up from the mud and had quickly cleaned herself off, when she heard someone talking at the other side of the field. Looking up, she saw a new girl. This must be Luna Rivera, she thought to herself. Being Head of Hufflepuff, she was informed on all students.
"Don't worry," she told her. "I'm Jemma, Professor Tiquelle in lessons. I'm Head of Hufflepuff." she introduced herself.

Second quiditch training - Page 5 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:03 pm

Zoe landed on the ground not far from Jemma. Everyone was looking at the new arrival. "Oh, and I'm Zoe." Zoe knew she had seen the new girl around but that was about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:40 pm

"Hey Luna.Welcome to your first quiditch training." said Mariana as Jemma and Zoe already seem to know her skipped the introduction: "You should go really dress up in Quiditch Robes." she told her before turning back to Jemma and Zoe: "Come on girls give it another try./" she said cheerful.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Zoe nodded and turned back to her broom. "I can so do this." Zoe shook her head and took a very deep breath. She walked to her broom and got on, kickly off the ground slowly. Soon she was hoving a few feet off the ground. After anothe deep breath, Zoe slowly rose to a standing postion on her broom. She turned back to see if anyone was watching.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:59 pm

"Well done Zoe!" Jemma called up from the ground, before she mounted her broom.
She flew quite low, nearly skimming the ground at one point. Then she slowly stood up on her broom. She managed to stay balanced for a fair bit.
"Wow, I can finally do it!" she yelled out to her friends. Ironically, this made her fall off again. She burst out laughing as she lay in the mud. She was still a child at heart.

Second quiditch training - Page 5 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:04 am

Zoe looked down at Jemma as she started. "Thanks." She watched Jemma slowly rise to where she was hovering at. "Like I said before. Look Mom no hands." ZOe turned to Mari. "Ok whats next?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:13 am

"Jemzy work on your balance a bit while I show Zoe what she does next." said Mariana sitting back on her broom to join Zoe in air: "This balance thing was an easier part of excercise." she exclaimed and added: "Next thing you should do is low down your hands and slip off your broom,catch it with one of your hands and get back onto it." she added standing up to show her basicly jumping and catching her broom with her right hand before she caught it and with precise spin returned back to her seat. "Do you think you can do it?" she asked cheerful/
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:19 am

Zoe looked at Mari as she said that standing on the broom in the middle of the air with out hands as being the easiest part. She choked a laugh, consertrating on not falling. This was defanialy not going to be easy.

Zoe stood there looking as if Mari had been speaking in greek. "Let me get this straight. YOu want me to purposely fall off my broom so I can catch it and get back on." Zoe thought about it for a few minutes. "Sure I'm game."

Zoe stood for a few minutes taking a few deep breaths. Soon she jumped off and to her disbelief she found that the broom went right into her hand. She quickly climbed back on. "Hey I did it"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top