Evander Yaxley, relations
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Evander Yaxley, relations Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Evander Yaxley, relations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evander Yaxley, relations Empty Evander Yaxley, relations

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:29 am

Spoiler:
If I don't free myself..
Evander Yaxley

Family
Evander has a complicated relationship with his family. He's always in the shadow of his brother, but he supposes that's to be expected when you're a twin and you're not the older one. At least his mother pays attention to him, sometimes.

Evander Yaxley, relations 148762066068438?8946110970
Cronis Yaxley - brother, played by Kim
Evander loves his brother, obviously. But it can get hard to keep up with him, especially when he's not the heir of their family. Evander personally doesn't like some of the things his brother does, like hide his friendships with certain people, but he supposes he can't help that.

Friends
Evander's a really nice guy so it's unlikely that he doesn't have any friends, but he tends to stick with the little clique he and his brother have made with their childhood friends.

Evander Yaxley, relations Icon-violet-harmon-27588132-100-100
Anabelle Mulciber - childhood friend, played by Kim
Hit is one of Evander's childhood friends, as well as Cronis', but they've always gotten along rather well unlike her and his brother. Hit's usually always there for him and he appreciates her being able to help him even though she has plenty of her own issues to deal with.

Freyja Podmore - childhood friend, played by Kim
Freyja's another childhood friend, being the last one to join the little group the Yaxley twins had with Anabelle. He remembers that Freyja came to a playdate with all of them when they were about five or six (their parents meaning to introduce her as Evander's future fiancee as Hit was meant to be Cronis') and the first thing she did was plop herself down next to Hit and grin widely at all of them.

Evander Yaxley, relations -holland-roden-holland-roden-35320066-100-100
Charlotte Waldorf - friend and housemate, played by Nadia
Evander never really thought Charlotte liked him, even a little. She always had a pretty negative attitude toward everyone so Evander never really approached her. They are housemates and in the same year, though, so Evander always tried to be nice to her whenever passing by. Her attitude seems to have changed a little, though, and she'll actually speak to him now.

Enemies
It's hard to imagine that he has any enemies, but it's not unlikely. Especially if he stands up for something involving Cronis.

Love
He thinks he's in love, but is that really true? Evander doesn't know what the meaning of "love" actually is.

Others
For anyone who doesn't fit in the above categories.

Evander Yaxley, relations 77659_original
Margo Richard - Housemate, played by Jackles
Evander isn't sure what to consider Margo. Their housemates, so he supposes he'll leave it at that. She makes him feel useful when it comes to homework, though.

Evander Yaxley, relations Kaya-kaya-scodelario-6745537-100-100
Molly Weasley - Housemate, played by Jackles
She doesn't talk much, he doesn't talk much. They definitely know how to work around that to get their work done, though.

Evander Yaxley, relations Dev-dev-patel-4597139-100-100
Julian Kapur - classmate, played by Jackles
Evander doesn't mind Julian, really. He gets annoyed at the constant flirting with the girls by Julian, but as long as he doesn't somehow get dragged into it, he's cool with it. He wouldn't really consider him a friend, though.

Last edited by Evander Yaxley on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Evander Yaxley, relations Empty Re: Evander Yaxley, relations

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:30 am

Have anyone who'd like be up here? Let me know who they are, add a little blurb about their relationship, and I'll take care of the rest!

If we haven't posted before, let's plot now!
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina Aldon Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Maybe Charlotte as a friend?
After this sumer, she decided to try to be a little bit nicer and to find friends. She is still against magic but notlike before, now she is a little bit more open minded about everything
Since Evander and Charlotte are the same year and house, maybe friendship could work for them?
Irina Aldon
Irina Aldon
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:38 pm

People seem to want CharxEvan to be a thing XD

But yes, definitely. I can see them being something like friends from a distance, and maybe they actually talk after being paired for an assignment or something?
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:40 pm

that is why I wrote FRIENDS so everyone can see that lol

that could work, we can just put them in the thread and see if they get along? Do you want to start thread or want me to do that later?
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:17 pm

I'm at work right now but I can get something up in a few. I just need things to slow down a bit:

I'll link you when it's done!
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Waldorf Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Sure, take your time Very Happy
Charlotte Waldorf
Charlotte Waldorf
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 712

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Here it is!
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:07 pm

XD Margo just wants to win a bet, which means shipping them. XD

Julian is a classmate, and probably an annoyance to Evan.
Molly and Margo are the same year/house. Margo probs thinks Evan's cute but too nice for his own good, and is always hounding him for homework. Molly and Evan probably make a good pair if they're assigned to work together, but don't speak much.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top