Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is
Monday
date
Month
Year

in the wizarding world
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin
Cronis Yaxley
18 : Alumnus
NoneUnemployed
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Kim

View user profile

Cronis Yaxley, relations

on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:56 pm
Spoiler:
Its always about me.
Cronis Yaxley

Family
Family's complicated. His parents shower him with attention, which is fine, but they leave almost none for his brother. They're twins, why's one getting more attention than the other? Being an heir is hard. Especially when people expect things from you.

Evander Yaxley - twin brother, played by Kim
Evander is usually considered to be the good one, out of the two of them. Cronis considers him a goody two-shoes. They fight a lot, but Cronis will always be there for his brother.

Friends
Cronis is "too cool" for friends. He's very secretive with the friends he has, especially since two of them are Gryffindors. He can't help being their friend, though. After all, they did grow up together.

Anabelle Mulciber - childhood friend/crush, played by Kim
Hit has been a very close friend for a long time. The two didn't get along at first, their personalities always clashing. They probably only became friends because of Evander and Freyja. Cronis has a crush on Hit and even though he's not subtle about it, he's afraid to lose her friendship over it.

Freyja Podmore - childhood friend/partner in crime, played by Kim
Freyja is the only one who knows about a big slip up on Cronis' part from a year ago. His biggest secret, so it goes without saying that Freyja is his partner in crime, even though sometimes he acts like he doesn't know her.

Enemies
There's no doubt someone like Cronis has enemies, he comes off as an arsehole to many so people tend to not like him.

Love
Oh boy. This one's tough. Cronis is.. a little confused. He's only been in love once, and that ended up badly for him. He's supposed to end up in an arranged marriage at some point but he fell in love with a muggleborn Gryffindor and he kept it a secret because, obviously, his parents wouldn't like that. She didn't like being kept a secret, though.

Others
For those who don't belong in the other categories.

Julain Kapur - Annoyance, dislike, played by Jackles
Cronis can't say Julian is an enemy, he just doesn't like him. He thinks Hit might have a thing for the other Gryffindor and that doesn't sit well with Cronis. It's too bad, they might've been able to become friends.

Last edited by Cronis Yaxley on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin
Cronis Yaxley
NoneUnemployed
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Kim

View user profile

Re: Cronis Yaxley, relations

on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:57 pm
Have anyone who'd like be up here? Let me know who they are, add a little blurb about their relationship, and I'll take care of the rest!

If we haven't posted before, let's plot now!
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Jack Dyllan
24 : Alumnus
Order of the PhoenixUnspeakable
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profilehttps://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:09 pm
Cronis isn't a huge fan of Julian, so there's that.
Margo probably thinks he's the hot twin and flirts with him to see him squirm.
We talked about Molly potentially being a sounding board for some of his complaints? The Molly/Charlotte thread at the lake is probably a pretty good indicator of what that relationship would be.
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin
Cronis Yaxley
NoneUnemployed
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Kim

View user profile

on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:20 am
Poor Jules, getting all the hate </3

I feel like Cronis would play into Margo's flirting but I honestly think he'd find Molly to be more attractive. Like he'd like her more.

We should have a thread between Molly/Cronis just to see where it goes. I've no clue what he'd go on a rant about (because he doesn't just complain, he rants.)
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Margo Richards
NoneUnemployed
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:25 am
Lbr everyone secretly loves Julian, so it's okay <3

I think we had talked about Cronis ranting about Hit, or Julian, or something to do with that whole mess. Doesn't matter which, really.

We could do a Molly/Cronis thread, or we could do a twins/Molly/Margo thread. Maybe Molly and Cronis get teamed up and Margo/Evan get teamed up, but Margo, of course, insists that their teams team up. xD
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin
Cronis Yaxley
NoneUnemployed
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Kim

View user profile

on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:35 am
If you've seen the little thing I wrote for Julian in Hit's shipper, based on that Cronis would rant about how Hit pays more attention to Julian now.

I like the idea of the teams teaming up, tbh XD
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Ace Longbottom
n/aUnemployed
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profile

on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:58 am
I did see that!

Cool! I'm a little (a lot) swamped with threads right now, but I'd be down to do this anytime! Would you be up for starting?
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Freyja Podmore
Seventh Year
NoneStudent
PurebloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Kim

View user profile

on Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:16 am
Yeah, definitely! I'll see if I can get something up tonight, if not it'd be tomorrow after work since I don't have school.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum